Melania Booed in Baltimore

I guess that's what happens when your hubby, the president for ALL THE PEOPLE [sarcasm], casts aspersions against your hometown.

Maybe she should have worn that "I don't care..." jacket to the event.

LOL

Watch: Melania Trump loudly booed at opioid summit in Baltimore

Careful Blaine! Those splats of jism you splattered all over the wallpaper will be hard to get out as you cum over any slight, meager excuse you can pathetically find to credit yourself some small "victory" over Trump as he continues to KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS day in and day out. Enjoy your successes. Rest that right hand when you can.

Last edited:
Or maybe they are against the opioid summit in general. I don't see Trump carrying Baltimore, NYC, Camden anyway.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and admired by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. ....
aJa1Xg9jOzFqD_D0ns0UraoqPnwDHhLdN_HZe_UcBoW5H02SnuoBaZ_rZoQUbx2AgZTf-jScC56-R4WAMdfHAa9gpGJLvSq7onbEfeaby4cR=s0-d-e1-ft
:cool:

I heard the boos but also heard the applause for her as well.

All that demonstrates is how classless SOME of the people in the Baltimore Washington DC area are. They were probably the same minority of people who booed President Trump at the Nationals game.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and admired by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. ....
aJa1Xg9jOzFqD_D0ns0UraoqPnwDHhLdN_HZe_UcBoW5H02SnuoBaZ_rZoQUbx2AgZTf-jScC56-R4WAMdfHAa9gpGJLvSq7onbEfeaby4cR=s0-d-e1-ft
:cool:
Prayz wAllah !:afro:

I guess that's what happens when your hubby, the president for ALL THE PEOPLE [sarcasm], casts aspersions against your hometown.

LOL

Careful Blaine! Those splats of jism you splattered all over the wallpaper will be hard to get out as you cum over any slight, meager excuse you can pathetically find to credit yourself some small "victory" over Trump as he continues to KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS day in and day out. Enjoy your successes. Rest that right hand when you can.

I think you have a projection problem just like your Dear Leader.
Thanks for trolling.

LOL

She is lucky that is all she got.

Oh, she's gonna cry to Donald and he'll be all over Twitter berating those people he berated first for being "so unfair" to his wife.
He's a whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back