Melania Trump 'bitter' towards Donald and 'barely spends time with him' as divorce rumours swirl

The OP is confusing the Trumps for the Obabbles.

Ah yet again were treated to another rant from the TDS infected based on the somebody claimed sources. It has been claimed by multipe sources the left will never be able to let Trump go and stop obsessing over him and the left is going out of their way to prove them right.

Does anybody give a damn about the relationship between Hussein Obama and his wife? Lefties can't get enough of their hatred fix since Trump left office so they invent "insiders" to speculate about the former president's marriage.

Does anybody give a damn about the relationship between Hussein Obama and his wife? Lefties can't get enough of their hatred fix since Trump left office so they invent "insiders" to speculate about the former president's marriage.

I hear it is wonderful
The Obama’s are celebrating Valentines Day today

1613334550932.jpeg

Wonder what Private Citizen Trump bought for his wife?

Isn't TDS grand? .....or just old

Insiders, anonymous sources, etc, etc....

Wishful thinking after Trump kicked your ass again. Grow up

Wanna bet a month off the board that she won't file for divorce in the next 120 days? :)

I think you're an idiot racist....now think, shitstain

I'm so sick of low level loons like you. You have no idea about Trump and Melana....you just scour shit sites because TDS forces you to

Fckn loon

Melania has had a younger lover named Hank Siemers for years.

Wanna bet a month off the board that she won't file for divorce in the next 120 days? :)

I'm so sick of low level loons like you. You have no idea about Trump and Melana....you just scour shit sites because TDS forces you to

Fckn loon

Good gawd you idiot absolutely nobody but you believes that, asshole

It's not like we haven't been predicting this for several years right? :)

Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

95cd5c89e6c72b553b841617c6918c72.jpeg

Why do you care?

It's not like we haven't been predicting this for several years right? :)

The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

95cd5c89e6c72b553b841617c6918c72.jpeg

Why do you care?

TDS keeps him awake at nights

Fckn loon

She likes Justin very much - But he is taken ;)

1_4565609.jpg

Fckn loon

She likes Justin very much - But he is taken ;)

1_4565609.jpg

I'm pretty sure I told you something, racist old dude

I hear it is wonderful
The Obama’s are celebrating Valentines Day today.

Wonder what Private Citizen Trump bought for his wife?

I'm betting he forgot and gave her a nothingburger ..
This of course assumes that he SAW her today.

How does an unidentified "insider" opinion of the former president's marriage rise to the level of "current events"? It's more like a group of sissie high school kids who never had a date speculating about the football jock and the cheerleader.

Fckn loon

He looks just a little bit like Michael Avenatti! :D

DTXh2HRXcAAXFC_.jpg

How does an unidentified "insider" opinion of the former president's marriage rise to the level of "current events"? It's more like a group of sissie high school kids who never had a date speculating about the football jock and the cheerleader.

Well, mods are welcome to move it to Rubber or Conspiracy. Fine with me, but it is a Current Event.

It's jealousy....some old crank eaten up with TDS butt hurt Trump laughs at him again

Forum List

Back