Melania Trump 'bitter' towards Donald and 'barely spends time with him' as divorce rumours swirl

I'm pretty sure I told you something, racist old dude

I'm not exactly old and am quite handsome and fit.
So tell us, you are a 35 year old model with a rich Daddy? :lol:

You can be anything on the internet racist old dude.

Now go pretend that shit, asshole. Goddamn black idiots

"Goddamn black idiots" - WTF is that supposed to mean?

You.....now run along

I am quite white and have never been accused of being a racist - As you do everyone who disagrees with you. ;)

Isn't TDS grand? .....or just old

Insiders, anonymous sources, etc, etc....

Wishful thinking after Trump kicked your ass again. Grow up
Poor Snowflake

Can I find you a safe space?

You're tiresome, flamer.

Everyone on here knows it but in your sad pathetic life it's all you have......old fck

Poll

Who is more bitter......
Melania or SmellyIrishAss?

Melania has money and options.. SmellyIrish probably doesn't. Hank Seimers is 5'10" and 170 pounds not like 300 pounds of snarly, sedentary Trump.

Communists have been heaping gloom and doom on the Trump family since he announced he was running for president.

Poor Snowflake

Can I find you a safe space?

You're tiresome, flamer.

Everyone on here knows it but in your sad pathetic life it's all you have......old fck

Poll

Who is more bitter......
Melania or SmellyIrishAss?

Melania has money and options.. SmellyIrish probably doesn't. Hank Seimers is 5'10" and 170 pounds not like 300 pounds of snarly, sedentary Trump.
I think SmellyIrishAss has more experience at being a bitter hag

It's not like we haven't been predicting this for several years right? :)

Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

95cd5c89e6c72b553b841617c6918c72.jpeg
I don't care. Do U?

Wanna bet a month off the board that she won't file for divorce in the next 120 days? :)

I think you're an idiot racist....now think, shitstain

I'm so sick of low level loons like you. You have no idea about Trump and Melana....you just scour shit sites because TDS forces you to

Fckn loon
Ah...personal attack in.....................*checks forum.................Current Events.

Well married to Trump is probably not the perfect marriage but the end game payoff will make it worth it.

Still if Trump runs again and he asks Melanie if she agrees, then we can exhale because I do not think that she wants to go thru that again.

Being in the public eye is probably not her thing.
She rich and spends her days at the best spas on Trumps properties and does who knows what with the rest of the day. She has her young son to keep her occupied. An Trump being in his mid 70's well sex is by appointment only. I would suspect that Trump worships her and she can rest assured that Trump is not interested in other woman at this point in time.
She may wait for the End Game.

The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

You truly need help. He isn't President anymore kid, move on.

Communists have been heaping gloom and doom on the Trump family since he announced he was running for president.

Trump is a sad, miserable old man with no interests.. Melania is still young and fit. She won't stay at Mara Lago with all the 70 and 80 year olds.
The pay off at the end may be worth it.....unless he's broke.

I'm pretty sure I told you something, racist old dude

I'm not exactly old and am quite handsome and fit.
So tell us, you are a 35 year old model with a rich Daddy? :lol:

You can be anything on the internet racist old dude.

Now go pretend that shit, asshole. Goddamn black idiots

"Goddamn black idiots" - WTF is that supposed to mean?
Let your racist freak flag FLY!!
Someone's white sheet is showing.

You truly need help. He isn't President anymore kid, move on.

Nah, we'll hang around and watch his descent into the poor house and into America's courtrooms.

Forum List

Back