Melania Trump may not move into White House at all

melania needs to learn what southern women know...when in public you smile.....i dont care what the dumb ass does you smile.....when you get home you can stab him with your butcher knife and swear he fell...but in public you smile...

Sound like the gold digger doesn't want to be with the orange bloated golden showers shit gibbon

watched how he treated her during the inauguration no surprise, now he will have his daughter as first lady , how perverted is that!

Report: Melania Trump may not move into White House at all
Guno, in our guts, deep deep down in our guts, we know this lady knows a lot of shit about her husband and its messy. I think this illegal alien may at some point, call out Trump for the fake he is....I don't think she wants the spot light on herself, else the truth about her marriage and this clown may come out.

If she never goes there, it may have to do with Barron having to change schools due to the re-locating. If that is why she is staying where ever they have been, I don't blame her. I know what its like to be yanked from a group of kids that I grew up with.

God bless you and her and Barron always!!!

Holly

P.S. I did high school here in eastern Tennessee when my earlier education was in another state and sadly I guess that you could say that I never really did connect with those that also went to my school here because they never knew me when they were younger.

Forum List

Back