Melania Trump’s Claims She Graduated From College Are About As Credible As Her Speech Last Night

R

rdean

Melania Trump's Claims She Graduated From College Are About As Credible As Her Speech Last Night

Later, in America, after meeting Donald Trump and officially becoming his partner, Melania Knauss told the media that she got her degree in architecture and design. This was almost certainly done in consultation with Trump and his advisors, as they were desperate to give off the impression that the Slovenian model was not just beautiful, but also smart and well-educated.

A spokeswoman for the Trump campaign declined to comment early Tuesday on Melania Trump’s claim that she has a university degree.

--------------

Swindlers lie.

But she has great tits. The best tits money can buy.

Melania Trump's Claims She Graduated From College Are About As Credible As Her Speech Last Night

Later, in America, after meeting Donald Trump and officially becoming his partner, Melania Knauss told the media that she got her degree in architecture and design. This was almost certainly done in consultation with Trump and his advisors, as they were desperate to give off the impression that the Slovenian model was not just beautiful, but also smart and well-educated.

A spokeswoman for the Trump campaign declined to comment early Tuesday on Melania Trump’s claim that she has a university degree.

--------------

Swindlers lie.

But she has great tits. The best tits money can buy.
I got money that says a tit ANY tit is smarter than rderp.

And?? ..... :cool:

Just another hustle and lie from the Trump corner. Not a shock to me, but why he felt she had to have a college degree beats me. Just another example of his continual bragging, I guess. Even a beautiful woman with a successful career as a model isn't enough....gotta be a college graduate, too.

Just another hustle and lie from the Trump corner. Not a shock to me, but why he felt she had to have a college degree beats me. Just another example of his continual bragging, I guess. Even a beautiful woman with a successful career as a model isn't enough....gotta be a college graduate, too.
If you know that she has never been to college it should be easy enough for you to prove. Go ahead. With the army of fabricators the democrats have, they must have proved by now that Melania never graduated college.

If you know that she has never been to college it should be easy enough for you to prove. Go ahead. With the army of fabricators the democrats have, they must have proved by now that Melania never graduated college.

Didn't read the linked article did you?

Slovenian journalists Bojan Pozar and Igor Omerza wrote in their biography on the former fashion model that she “became ― and remained ― a college dropout” after leaving the University of Ljubljana’s architecture school following her freshman year.

Below is their account of this period of her life in the book, Melania Trump ― The Inside Story: From a Slovenian Communist Village to the White House:

In her freshman year, the 19-year old Melanija Knavs attended lectures on the following subjects: elements of architecture, fine arts, fundamentals of technical mechanics, architectural construction, descriptive geometry, mathematics, and an ideological (read “communist”) elective credit called “General Partisan Resistance and Social Self-protection”. Melanija would have made it to her sophomore year, even having failed 2 exams, but she was supposed to have gotten and held a 1-month internship and kept a journal about it.

th

This just gets better and better :badgrin::badgrin:
Does it really matter? ....... :dunno:

If it didnt matter then why make up the lie in the first place? .....:dunno:
Where's the link to the lie?

Dont worry about it. I know this game dude.:finger3:

This just gets better and better :badgrin::badgrin:
Does it really matter? ....... :dunno:
In today's political climate, democrats have completely lost sight of what is really significant. Their desperate desire to "win" overrides any and every thought of decency, honor, and quite frankly, what's good for the country. It reminds me of high school, with wallflowers willing to do whatever is necessary to fit in with the popular kids.

Forum List

Back