Melania was paid $237,000 to appear at an April Political Event during Don's Presidential run, this year.

Michelle got 500,000 for one speaking arrangement IIRC. Bill got 800k while Hillary was running.

You should try and not be so biased.
They received these appearing at an official campaign function for their spouses?

It's a way to drain the campaign funds and move them into family money. Smart. Trump's are really good at shady grifts.
The biggest grifters to ever occupy the White House were the Clintons until the Bidens moved in.

Last edited:
They received these appearing at an official campaign function for their spouses?
You didn't read the OP, did you.

Figures. She spoke at a fundraiser fir the Log Cabin Republicans.

NOT her husband.

Have you always been this stupid or did you have to work at it?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Financial disclosing showed Melania Trump was paid to attend a Republican poltical event. Could you imagine Douglas Emhoff, Jill Biden, Michelle Obama or Barbara Bush being paid to attend a political event during election season. Candidate's dedicated wives and husbands do everything to help with their spouses election. Melania does not show up very often and when she does she requires being paid.
That says something about what she thinks about her husband
The majority of Trump's former staff do not support his re-election, top military have spoken out against Trump saying he is a danger. And his wife has to get paid to show up and support him.
But Trump has his MAGA lemmings. They give him unconditional love even if his wife does not.

Did it bother you when Bill Clinton did the same thing during Hillary's campaign?

It's legal isn't it? Hunter Biden was paid millions for a no show job he wasn't qualified for so a foreign government could have access to the Biden White House.

It's legal isn't it? Hunter Biden was paid millions for a no show job he wasn't qualified for so a foreign government could have access to the Biden White House.
Except five years of that, and you found out most of the accusations were Russian Misinformation

But obviously it wasn't hidden and the time to disclose it isn't here yet.... so its just a hit job and you fell for it.... I'm certain family members of former presidents go to paid appearances all the time... check Hillary's engagement history...
How so? You are the only one speaking of illegalities.
What you are or are not sure of, with no proof of anything, is of little value to anyone, certainly not me, or other USMB members. All the non trumpians, require some kind of evidence if being asked to believe statements like yours.

How so? You are the only one speaking of illegalities.
What you are or are not sure of, with no proof of anything, is of little value to anyone, certainly not me, or other USMB members. All the non trumpians, require some kind of evidence if being asked to believe statements like yours.
Ummmm, you are the person who implied there was something irregular or unsavory about her being paid, all while ignoring the millions paid to the Clinton's and obummers.

But hey, if you didn't have double standards you would have no standards at all...am I right?

Yup, yup I am....

The second thread on it nobody gives a shit about.
MAGA does not care or acknowlledge any negative thing about Trump.
I am guessing the MAGA spouses need to be paid to be seen in public with their embarrassing other half.

Forum List

Back