🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Member of British Parliament dies following shooting..........HUH?

LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Gee, now don't overload your post with compassion for the victim.

Do you weep every time Isis lines up and shoots 200 Christians?
Of course you don't
You're a pansy ass behind a keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And where was your keyboard when you typed that?

The issue is you Shitstain
Not where I am or where I served
But since you mention it, when/where did you serve?

It was a "homemade" or "antique gun" (ie "shit"), and she died from the multiple stab wounds, not the supposed gun shot. Anyways what's the murder rate in Britain again?

So , do you then understand that the when you fuckers finally ban firearms that the people will acquire them from different sources?

It was a "homemade" or "antique gun" (ie "shit"), and she died from the multiple stab wounds, not the supposed gun shot. Anyways what's the murder rate in Britain again?

So , do you then understand that the when you fuckers finally ban firearms that the people will acquire them from different sources?
Yeah they'll either use incredibly shitty versions that can barely hurt anything or they'll risk life and limb on the black market. They'll have to desperately want a gun to get one.

Meanwhile in the U.S., a guy pick-pocketing old lady's for $15 on the street corner has .50 cal handgun because he thinks it looks cool and it makes his job really easy.

Yeah they'll either use incredibly shitty versions that can barely hurt anything or they'll risk life and limb on the black market. They'll have to desperately want a gun to get one.

Meanwhile in the U.S., a guy pick-pocketing old lady's for $15 on the street corner has .50 cal handgun because he thinks it looks cool and it makes his job really easy.

I have really really REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY bad news for you

This is a 3D PRINTED HOMEMADE AR10

21-hKn2cOI.gif

FREEMEN WILL NOT BE DEPRIVED WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED

LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Don't hesitate to wallow in this attack....ok?

But when Obama uses terrorism to push gun control, that's OK ...

21-hKn2cOI.gif

Is that the place where the instructor was killed by the little girl?

21-hKn2cOI.gif

Yes someone who goes to the effort of purchasing a 3D printer, and all the necessary supplies to create an AR10 is someone who desperately wanted or needed a gun. The pickpocket on the street corner won't be so desperate, and so gun crime and the homicide rate will remain a fraction of ours.

What gun control is that?

Do you always piss your pants?

Do you weep every time Isis lines up and shoots 200 Christians?
Of course you don't
You're a pansy ass behind a keyboard

And where was your keyboard when you typed that?

The issue is you Shitstain
Not where I am or where I served
But since you mention it, when/where did you serve?

Who said anything about serving?

1971 -73, S-2 clerk, missile battalion, Germany.

Happy now?

What gun control is that?

Seriously? Not following the news? In Orlando, there was a terrorist attack. Obama ran to a microphone to demand gun control as if you can defeat terrorists with gun control. It was a shameless political use of dead bodies for an objective which would have zero impact on the event.

You really need to follow the news more ...

21-hKn2cOI.gif

Yes someone who goes to the effort of purchasing a 3D printer, and all the necessary supplies to create an AR10 is someone who desperately wanted or needed a gun. The pickpocket on the street corner won't be so desperate, and so gun crime and the homicide rate will remain a fraction of ours.

Actually, Holmes, the "pick pocket" is probably in a blue city with lots of gun control laws. So why isn't it working?

21-hKn2cOI.gif

Actually, Holmes, the "pick pocket" is probably in a blue city with lots of gun control laws. So why isn't it working?
Because we live in a country with 400+ million guns. Guns are being pumped into the blue cities from the surrounding red empty land areas. Gun control can never work in this country because of our gun fetish. That doesn't mean we should wish that fetish on the rest of the world.

21-hKn2cOI.gif

Because we live in a country with 400+ million guns. Guns are being pumped into the blue cities from the surrounding red empty land areas. Gun control can never work in this country because of our gun fetish. That doesn't mean we should wish that fetish on the rest of the world.

Another sick liberal who equates guns with sex. What is wrong with you people?

21-hKn2cOI.gif

Another sick liberal who equates guns with sex. What is wrong with you people?
No response I see.

Forum List

Back