🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Member of British Parliament dies following shooting..........HUH?

If you can explain why we shouldn't ban swimming pools even though less people would drown, then you should be able to explain why we should not ban guns even though less people would be murdered.

THAT is where you should focus.

Stop denying reality, and DEAL with it.

"All right. You can have your swimming pool, but you should at least put a non-slip surface around it."

"FUCK YOU! FREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMM!"

If you can explain why we shouldn't ban cars even though less people would die in accidents, then you should be able to explain why we should not ban guns even though less people would be murdered.

"All right, you can have your car. But you should at least put seat belts in it."

"FUCK YOU! FREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMM!"

And the usual conservative scumbags attempt to exploit a tragic event for some perceived partisan gain.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

It's just plain common sense that if you ban all guns you will see less homicides.

Admitting this FACT does not strip you of your pro gun status. Have some integrity, for chrissakes.

Then prove it!

And no, it does not logically follow. Guns are used to protect against homicides.
Guns are used to COMMIT homicides.

And yes, it does logically follow that homicides will drop if you ban all guns. Plenty of countries have proven it. Including the UK, as the charts show.

Liberal logic witnessed in action:

Axiom: Banning guns will reduce homicides.
Therefore:
Banning guns will reduce homicides.

This use of liberal "logic" certainly explains how liberals arrive at all the retarded conclusions that have been proven wrong again and again. The chart shows that the gun ban increased homicides as it does with pretty much every such measure.

LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Don't hesitate to wallow in this attack....ok?
We'll follow your sterling example.

LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Your belief that gun regulations are supposed to result in no gun crime is very amusing.

My left leaning Yahoo computer headline said "member of British Parliament dies of injuries as a result of attack". No mention of shooting. Is the left leaning media covering up gun violence in Europe while magnifying it in the U.S. for the democrat party?

And the usual conservative scumbags attempt to exploit a tragic event for some perceived partisan gain.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

Two words for you hypocrite: FUCK and YOU.

It's just liberal projection. The UK's leftist media is blaming it all on #Brexit and extreme RWism. Neither which have not been even proven yet (and apparently, the guy was mentally ill). They seem to have no shame about lying, and will use lies to justify their world view every time.

Forum List

Back