🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Member of British Parliament dies following shooting..........HUH?

It's a shame she was not allowed to defend herself. A libs wet dream.

LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Gee, now don't overload your post with compassion for the victim.
Do you always piss your pants?
LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Gee, now don't overload your post with compassion for the victim.

Do you weep every time Isis lines up and shoots 200 Christians?
Of course you don't
You're a pansy ass behind a keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And where was your keyboard when you typed that?

The issue is you Shitstain
Not where I am or where I served
But since you mention it, when/where did you serve?

Who said anything about serving?

1971 -73, S-2 clerk, missile battalion, Germany.

Happy now?

That's pretty laughable service

No one has ever claimed all homicides would end if guns are banned. No one.

But it is a fact that homicides plunge significantly if they are. What you have just provided is the exception which proves the rule. The very exceptionalism of this story is what got your attention.

By denying these realities, and by creating completely bogus straw man fallacies like your opening post, you actually undermine the pro gun struggle by coming across as a retard.

This chick was doing stuff like using her kids as political props just yesterday. That said, she didn't deserve this; nor did this seem to be politically motivated. It seems to be the work of a mentally sick individual.

I am fairly certain that it was Trump who shot her. Just listen to the next Hillary speech... he will be blamed for it.

But it is a fact that homicides plunge significantly if they are. .

Would love to see your proof of this alleged fact.

He can't because the facts don't exist. You see, homicides SPIKE after gun bans. Especially blanket guns, where criminals can be confident that there will be an open season.

But it is a fact that homicides plunge significantly if they are. What you have just provided is the exception which proves the rule. The very exceptionalism of this story is what got your attention.

By denying these realities, and by creating completely bogus straw man fallacies like your opening post, you actually undermine the pro gun struggle by coming across as a retard.

As they dwindled in the UK?

numberofhomicides_englandwales-450x301.jpg

But let facts not disrupt your serial lies..

Your chart is misleadingly elongated into a narrow time frame preceding the ban to make it look like homicides at been toodling along at a constant rate.

As you can see below, homicides had been steadily climbing over a very long period of time.

Only four years after the ban, they began precipitously dropping.

Nice try.

20p7vc9.jpg

Your chart is misleadingly elongated into a narrow time frame preceding the ban to make it look like homicides at been toodling along at a constant rate.

As you can see below, homicides had been steadily climbing over a very long period of time.

Nice try.

20p7vc9.jpg

Yes, and that's a common feature in all developed nations, unlike the massive spike caused by the policy... your point?

Nice try.

20p7vc9.jpg

Yes, and that's a common feature in all developed nations, unlike the massive spike caused by the policy... your point?
Wow. You must be wearing blinders.

A "massive spike" followed by a massive drop which continues trending down to this day. The steady increase in homicides was stopped and reversed.

Stop making a fool of yourself. You are hurting the pro gun cause by being this stupid.

It's just plain common sense that if you ban all guns you will see less homicides.

Admitting this FACT does not strip you of your pro gun status. Have some integrity, for chrissakes.

Very few people, except retards, would argue that if we banned all swimming pools there would be less drownings.

And so the argument could be made that just because that is true, that does not mean we should ban all swimming pools. Nor does the FACT there would be less homicides mean we should ban all guns.

But when you start from a standpoint which denies reality, then you have already lost before you have begun.

The percentage of American household with guns has plunged dramatically since the 1970s.

There has been a corresponding drop in the homicide rate, particularly after the enactment of the Brady Bill.

It's just plain common sense that if you ban all guns you will see less homicides.

Admitting this FACT does not strip you of your pro gun status. Have some integrity, for chrissakes.

Then prove it!

And no, it does not logically follow. Guns are used to protect against homicides.

Right wingers denying reality in mass numbers is exactly how the liberals have succeeded in getting all kinds of government programs passed.

ObamaCare, for example. While the retards were shadow boxing against manufactured bullshit like "death panels", the Democrats were over in reality getting what they wanted.

By denying the reality of "less guns means less homicides", the right is again fucking up big time.

Then prove it!

And no, it does not logically follow. Guns are used to protect against homicides.
Guns are used to COMMIT homicides.

And yes, it does logically follow that homicides will drop if you ban all guns. Plenty of countries have proven it. Including the UK, as the charts show.

Forum List

Back