Men in women's bathrooms

you are preaching to the choir, but bitching about it on a message board will do no good.
people here are just here to bloviate about their position.

there are no open minds here.

have a cop tell people to pull their pants down to determine which rest room to go into

kidding but kinda not....

3 bathrooms

men

women

and

transgenders

what is so hard to understand about that? it's easy

Why do you keep pushing that as if it makes sense?!? Every building in the U.S. was built with two restroom facilities because liberals used to be just your average, run-of-the-mill communists. Nobody realized they would sink this deep into insanity. Do you have any idea of the costs of carving out space for a third facility, tying it into the existing plumbing systems, electrical systems, etc.? What do you think, people just wave a magic wand and "boom"?

The only solution to this problem is single occupancy. Convert the existing restrooms to single occupancy. Considerably less cost. No additional space required. And more security.

or it can be freaks, women, and, men....you know.... whatever you like best

I have a better proposal. In the history of the disgusting and despicable ideology, liberals have never put their money where their mouth was. Lets force them to on the issue.

Two bathrooms: Conservative and Liberal

When you walk into the conservative bathroom, it is further broken down into men and women. When you walk into the liberal bathroom, it is one open facility. No stalls. No doors. Nothing. Let them all soak up all of that deranged sexual deviance goodness that gets them all frothy.

Pass a simple law requiring a declaration of your political affiliation on your drivers license. Upon walking up to the facility in question, you swipe the drivers license and that door unlocks if it matches what you entered. Problem solved. Everyone is happy. Oh....except the libtards who will cry like little bitches over this because it was never about making someone comfortable and always about forcing other people to accept what libtards want.

Why do you keep pushing that as if it makes sense?!? Every building in the U.S. was built with two restroom facilities because liberals used to be just your average, run-of-the-mill communists. Nobody realized they would sink this deep into insanity. Do you have any idea of the costs of carving out space for a third facility, tying it into the existing plumbing systems, electrical systems, etc.? What do you think, people just wave a magic wand and "boom"?

The only solution to this problem is single occupancy. Convert the existing restrooms to single occupancy. Considerably less cost. No additional space required. And more security.

Just as expensive. Just as impractical. Especially when many bathrooms for large facilities have rows of stalls inside one large room.

Agreed about the liberal insanity though. Spot on.

Just as expensive. Just as impractical. Especially when many bathrooms for large facilities have rows of stalls inside one large room.

Agreed about the liberal insanity though. Spot on.
Not even close to being as expensive as the three facility suggestion the one poster keeps making.

Liberals are 100% opposed to the idea of people protecting their own safety in any way, shape, or form before the fact.

Considering they oppose the U.S. Constitution, the right to keep and bear arms, they support illegal criminals breaking into our country, and they've been waging a horrific war on women for centuries...are you the least bit surprised?

Not even a little bit. I've stopped even being surprised that they can convince themselves that they don't hate women, despite how many of their policies and positions have the effect of making women's lives miserable.

CECILIE1200 SAID:

"I realize that "every 3-year-old understands it" puts this well beyond YOUR intellectual level, but let me spell it out: I don't care how fucking freakish you make yourself look. It's not the universe's job to realign itself to your preferences."

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as no one ‘advocates’ for any such thing.

The notion that transgender Americans are seeking to ‘compel’ others to accept who they are misrepresents the position of transgender persons, as it’s nothing but a lie.

As was the case when gay Americans fought for their comprehensive civil rights, that transgender Americans must likewise fight to protect their right to self-expression and individual liberty is not to ‘compel’ anyone to ‘accept’ who they are.

As private citizens you and other bigots on the right are at liberty to hate transgender Americans for whatever ignorant reason you so desire; but as a matter of law and governance states may not seek to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are.

There is no point in time at which your opinion carries even the weight of a taco fart in a wind tunnel.

Not even close to being as expensive as the three facility suggestion the one poster keeps making.

Well then we could just consider people involved in such delusions mentally ill and encourage their therapists to reintroduce them to reality so the issue is moot all around.

Until we confront the enabling therapists and other "medical" people, this insanity will grow and grow.

Excellent youtube you posted BTW. It was the glaring argument I saw from the first minute I heard that Obama and Lynch were forcing men onto women in private places. I predict North Carolina or any school district pushing back legally on the Obama regime will win handily by just showing this video in court:

CECILIE1200 SAID:

"I realize that "every 3-year-old understands it" puts this well beyond YOUR intellectual level, but let me spell it out: I don't care how fucking freakish you make yourself look. It's not the universe's job to realign itself to your preferences."

The notion that transgender Americans are seeking to ‘compel’ others to accept who they are misrepresents the position of transgender persons, as it’s nothing but a lie.

As was the case when gay Americans fought for their comprehensive civil rights, that transgender Americans must likewise fight to protect their right to self-expression and individual liberty is not to ‘compel’ anyone to ‘accept’ who they are.

As private citizens you and other bigots on the right are at liberty to hate transgender Americans for whatever ignorant reason you so desire; but as a matter of law and governance states may not seek to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are.

There is no point in time at which your opinion carries even the weight of a taco fart in a wind tunnel.
Well said. I've obliterated CCJ's absurd anti-constitutional "interpretations" of the highest law in the land in many threads. He has zero credibility left. When backed into a corner with indisputable proof, rather than just being a big boy and admitting he was wrong, he runs away. Pride comes before the fall...

3 bathrooms

men

women

and

transgenders

what is so hard to understand about that? it's easy
That's still discrimination. Obama's directive to the schools does not allow that. Transsexuals seek to use the restroom that matches their gender, not the sex designation on their birth certificate.

CECILIE1200 SAID:

:lol:

CECILIE1200 SAID:

Well said. I've obliterated CCJ's absurd anti-constitutional "interpretations" of the highest law in the land in many threads. He has zero credibility left. When backed into a corner with indisputable proof, rather than just being a big boy and admitting he was wrong, he runs away. Pride comes before the fall...

He is totally a "hit and run" poster. Lol.

That's still discrimination. Obama's directive to the schools does not allow that. Transsexuals seek to use the restroom that matches their gender, not the sex designation on their birth certificate.

Who gives a fuck what crazy people seek to do? The rest of us are not in any way shape or form required to impinge upon the rights of expectation of privacy of the 17 million women rape survivors behind doors marked "women" by indulging the delusions of men who are playing pretend. And self-diagnosing as something that doesn't exist ("transgender").

You cult lost this one. Women are dominant rights-bearers on this question of law. You should've quit while you were ahead. Now your insanity is out there for the whole world to see and it's going to have a ripple effect on all the other agendas people were willing to turn their heads and look the other way on..

and it should be up to the establishment what kinds of restrooms to provide.

Well no kidding. Nobody is arguing about Target (unlike libtards - we don't believe we can force private industry on private property to do anything - we just choose to no longer shop there). The issue is public facilities. The public pool. Schools. Highway stops. Etc.
Really? There are no white only drinking fountains or restrooms in any private business because any business that opens it's door to the public is subject to civil rights legislation.

There are no white only drinking fountains or restrooms in any private business because any business that opens it's door to the public is subject to civil rights legislation.
This isn't about fully clothed people sharing drinking fountains, idiot. This is about naked women, 17 million of which are rape survivors, having to share that space with men.

Nice try at a strawman though. But, FAIL.

Who gives a fuck what crazy people seek to do? The rest of us are not in any way shape or form required to impinge upon the rights of expectation of privacy of the 17 million women rape survivors behind doors marked "women" by indulging the delusions of men who are playing pretend. And self-diagnosing as something that doesn't exist ("transgender").

You cult lost this one. Women are dominant rights-bearers on this question of law. You should've quit while you were ahead. Now your insanity is out there for the whole world to see and it's going to have a ripple effect on all the other agendas people were willing to turn their heads and look the other way on..
Jumping to the conclusion that allowing transgender people to enter the restroom that matches their gender will lead to rape is more fantasy than fact. Transgender people use the restroom that most closely matches their gender now. Nothing is going to change. The whole issue is pretty silly.

Forum List

Back