Men in women's bathrooms

Americans can take all the action they want if they see a suspicious man or woman go into a restroom

Not according to the laws you are supporting. If I stop a male from entering women's facilities I am "breaking the law". I'm going to do it anyway because it is the right thing to do. But I'll still be breaking the laws you are supporting.
You should stop guys from going into girls rooms. If it's a trans I'm pretty sure you won't even recognize it

Last edited:
I don't consider a trans gender a creep, I sympathize for their situation and think they should be able to go into the bathroom that fits who they are

No you don't. If you did "sympathize" then you would be focusing on getting them the mental healthcare they need. That's the simple win-win solution.
I'm all for supporting mental health for people with identity disorders, it's a tough life they lead. I'm not out to make it harder for them like you, that's for sure

Last edited:
Americans can take all the action they want if they see a suspicious man or woman go into a restroom

Not according to the laws you are supporting. If I stop a male from entering women's facilities I am "breaking the law". I'm going to do it anyway because it is the right thing to do. But I'll still be breaking the laws you are supporting.
So you're going to do penis inspections in restrooms. Good Luck with the local police.
Yeah....that second grade argument has been used over and over by libtards incapable of making a rational case for their absurd and indefensible position. It doesn't take a "penis check" to see that a man put a dress on.

Im quite sure many women would feel just as uncomfortable if not more so if a trans man (natuaral born women) with a hairy chest and a beard is in their restroom... I don't suspect they are going to ask that person to flash the beav for proof that they are a woman, do you?

Women in men's rooms may be a different issue. Not many men have been raped by women invading their personal space. I doubt 17 million men are rape survivors of women. 17 million women however ARE rape survivors from men. So, your strawman is a nice attempted diversion, but the woman issue is a unique issue because of their inability to fight back against the stronger sex...even if that guy is wearing a dress to fulfill the loophole..

Im quite sure many women would feel just as uncomfortable if not more so if a trans man (natuaral born women) with a hairy chest and a beard is in their restroom... I don't suspect they are going to ask that person to flash the beav for proof that they are a woman, do you?

Women in men's rooms may be a different issue. Not many men have been raped by women invading their personal space. I doubt 17 million men are rape survivors of women. 17 million women however ARE rape survivors from men. So, your strawman is a nice attempted diversion, but the woman issue is a unique issue because of their inability to fight back against the stronger sex...even if that guy is wearing a dress to fulfill the loophole..
You're really grabbing onto that rape victim arguement, huh? At least you're past the little girls getting molested BS. I sympathize for rape victims as well and would be interested to hear their thoughts and ideas about the matter. Ive heard some be against it and others upset at the right for politicize the issue in their name

So you're going to do penis inspections in restrooms. Good Luck with the local police.
Yeah....that second grade argument has been used over and over by libtards incapable of making a rational case for their absurd and indefensible position. It doesn't take a "penis check" to see that a man put a dress on.
Ok, you got me in this stupid discussion. The fact is there are plenty of transsexual men that would be mistaken for women.

For example:

a98035_claudia.jpg

And don't forget there are many lesbian women that dress as males and also a lot of straight women that have masculine characteristics. Sorry Rottweiler, looks like it's got be a penis check.

Liberals created school shootings - we've been trying to stop them for decades
Poverty is the result of liberal policy
Hunger is the results of liberal policy
Cuts to education are the results of liberal policy
Lack of healthcare is the result of LIBERTY - small price to pay. Deal with it.
"Climate Change" :lmao: (the "problem" which has never existed)

3 bathrooms

men

women

and

transgenders

what is so hard to understand about that? it's easy

or

it can be

freaks

women

and

men....

you know.,...

whatever you like best

It will have no effect... If a perv want to hide in a woman's restroom and molest little girls they will do so regardless of any law. To think any law will enable or prevent this sick action is ridiculous

Off topic, but...

Since criminals don't care about laws, lefties could use the same logic in regards of gun control.

It will have no effect... If a perv want to hide in a woman's restroom and molest little girls they will do so regardless of any law. To think any law will enable or prevent this sick action is ridiculous

Off topic, but...

Since criminals don't care about laws, lefties could use the same logic in regards of gun control.
Yes it is the exact same agrumemt... Does anybody on the right recognize that?

Liberals created school shootings - we've been trying to stop them for decades
Poverty is the result of liberal policy
Hunger is the results of liberal policy
Cuts to education are the results of liberal policy
Lack of healthcare is the result of LIBERTY - small price to pay. Deal with it.
"Climate Change" :lmao: (the "problem" which has never existed)

For that matter, the practice of putting forth bad policies, and then trying to put the blame for the disastrous consequences of those policies on the side that opposed these policies and tried to stop those bad consequences, is also a liberal policy.

The entire argument is based on opinion and comfort level
Part of the problem is that our country was largely and of a majority in "unison" on things, but as the world changes (and, in my opinion, morally deteriorates) - we have these issues to "battle" over.

Much LARGE issues to be consuming our time and energy, BUT .. that is another argument.

That being said, things should remain "as is" - and it should be up to the establishment what kinds of restrooms to provide.

Crimes in bathrooms will happen no matter what - and, if this makes it worse, time will tell but no one knows for sure.

It makes me disgusted and resigned how low we have sunk in the US

and it should be up to the establishment what kinds of restrooms to provide.

Well no kidding. Nobody is arguing about Target (unlike libtards - we don't believe we can force private industry on private property to do anything - we just choose to no longer shop there). The issue is public facilities. The public pool. Schools. Highway stops. Etc.

Crimes in bathrooms will happen no matter what - and, if this makes it worse, time will tell but no one knows for sure.

Want to bet? Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows for sure. The fact that men can now walk into a women's bathroom - no questions asked - is guaranteed to "make it worse". Before, these animals would have to try and sneak into the bathrooms when no one was looking. Now they can walk right in without a worry in the world.

unless someone in office can reverse the trend, this is where our Country (the US) is headed.
Down the tubes.

Common sense be damned.

Forum List

Back