Men in women's bathrooms

If you see anybody suspicious going into a bathroom with a child I'd hope you take the same preventative actions whether it be a guy, a girl, or a trans
"Suspicious"? You mean like a man walking into a door marked 'women'? Yeah, I'd agree. Stop him with lethal force if necessary. What's a "trans"? I'm only aware of men and women.

Again, what right is lost by allowing the below child to use the women's rather than the men's restroom?

abc_transgender2_070427_mn.jpg

The right of actual girls to have their modesty and privacy respected, by not allowing boys into their restrooms, locker rooms, and such.

But that misses an even bigger point. A boy is not, and never will be a girl. A boy being raised as a “girl” is being abused and victimized, and set up for a disastrous and dysfunctional adulthood. This child's parents belong in prison, along with anyone else who is complicit in this abuse. He certainly should not ever be used as a vehicle and an excuse to further abuse other children, by forcing girls to put up with a boy in their restrooms.

Pedophiles are pedophiles and transgender people are transgender people. Conflating the two makes you either disingenuous or stupid. The Caitlyn Jenners and the Chaz Bonos of the world are not a group of people who go after children. People who DO go after children tend to more strictly resemble Dennis Hastert or Jerry Sandusky in that pedos are mostly straight adult men who do not carry on with playing dress-up in order to fool your daughter in a public bathroom.

The only thing this silliness reveals is that too many conservatives have straight men in dresses showing their peepees in public on their brains, which I can only surmise must be a repressed fantasy of theirs.

A child molester doesn’t need to put on a dress to go into a bathroom. You can Google ‘sexually assaulted in a restroom’ and you get thousands of examples of cisgendered straight men.”

That actually makes my point. Straight, perverted men who have knowledge of transgender friendly bathroom laws can just as easily walk into a women's bathroom in plain clothes, identify as a woman and have their way with the occupants. You failed.

Actually, it doesn't prove your point, it does just the opposite. And you can't show me where that's happening despite laws in 17 states and over 200 localities that allow trans people to use the facilities they are most comfortable in. Pro trans laws don't help your "perverts" and anti trans laws don't stop them.

I'm concerned with the safety of all Americans,

No you're not.

Yeah, actually I am. The trans ones, the Muslim ones, the gay ones and even the straight Christian male ones. It's why I've spent my entire life in public service, first in the military and now in local government. I have what Hillary Clinton referred to as the "service gene". I like serving my community and doing things to help my fellow Americans. Join the service, maybe you'd understand.

You're oblivious to the fact that there will be those who take advantage of transgender friendly bathroom laws to exploit and harm others. You are most certainly not concerned with the safety of Americans. Your one sided arguments attest otherwise.

So show me all the people doing that. Almost half the states and over 200 localities have laws that allow trans people to use the facilities of the gender they are most comfortable with. Show me all these incidents of people "taking advantage" of the laws. It's still against the law for anyone to harass anyone else in a restroom, regardless of gender or gender identity.

As many have said, we don't have problems with actual, medically proven transgendered individuals using the bathroom opposite their birth sex, we have an issue with perverted men taking advantage of women and children due to transgender friendly bathroom laws. You can't seem to delineate between the two.

So is that the job you're finally going to get, official restroom pecker checker? Where are preoperative trans folks supposed to pee? They have to live as they gender they are transitioning to for at least a year, did you know that? Trans children can't get the surgery, what would you like them to do? You want a girl transitioning to a boy to use the girls room? You want a boy transitioning to a girl to use the boys room? This is a preoperative transgendered child, where do you want her to pee?

zoey-transgender-children.jpg

Born This Way: Stories of Transgender Children

I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Hdj9smI.png

^^^ Has an "innie"...now what?

I realize that "every 3-year-old understands it" puts this well beyond YOUR intellectual level, but let me spell it out: I don't care how fucking freakish you make yourself look. It's not the universe's job to realign itself to your preferences.

Your argument is just the vastly extreme form of someone who gets sixteen facial piercings and full-body tattoos, then walks around belligerently asking everyone, "What the hell are YOU looking at?" Fucking duh. If you are uncomfortable with how other people react to you when you've gone to great effort to be someone who makes people react oddly, then are THEY at fault for noticing, or are you at fault for being a walking train wreck?

Am I being the exact opposite of the "gotta be nice, gotta not offend people" reaction that you evil, twisted assholes depend on exploiting for your agenda? Damned right, and proud of it. IF I assume your post is correct - which, by the way, is not an assumption I ever really make - and that person has a vagina, then I have no problem saying that IT is going to have to find some way not to be unpleasantly, offensively offputting to the entire rest of the nation who vastly outnumber it, rather than expecting all 300 million-plus of them to change for ITS one, singular self acting out its delusions.

I hope I have been crystal clear enough for you, and not obscured my position with too many euphemisms and globs of niceness. If you are in any way not incensed and spitting-blood-offended, let me know and I will be even more bluntly honest.

A lot of blah, blah, blah dehumanization and trans are icky, but you didn't answer the question. The individual above has an "innie" not an "outie". Do you think, as the NC law stipulates, that he should be using the women's restroom?

Again, what right is lost by allowing the below child to use the women's rather than the men's restroom?

abc_transgender2_070427_mn.jpg

The right of actual girls to have their modesty and privacy respected, by not allowing boys into their restrooms, locker rooms, and such.

Where does that fall as far as the Constitution is concerned? What enumerated or even fundamental right covers public restrooms?

But that misses an even bigger point. A boy is not, and never will be a girl. A boy being raised as a “girl” is being abused and victimized, and set up for a disastrous and dysfunctional adulthood. This child's parents belong in prison, along with anyone else who is complicit in this abuse. He certainly should not ever be used as a vehicle and an excuse to further abuse other children, by forcing girls to put up with a boy in their restrooms.

An uneducated moron that knows absolutely nothing on the subject would say that. What do actual medical professionals say you're supposed to do with children who believe they were born as the wrong gender?

Just a few short months into the liberal madness and already the atrocities are piling up just like liberals wanted...

Man chokes 8-year-old girl in South Loop bathroom, police say
What's your point with this article? do you really think a trans law would enable or prevent this?
Yes. Because the minute people saw a man entering a women's restroom or locker room, they could take immediate action (which absolutely would prevent this). What part of this don't you understand?

But our previous standard laws gave citizens the gift of prevention and time. Seeing a man walking into the women's bathroom would allow immediate action.

Now....thanks to libtards....we have to wait until the dead body of a child is found before we can do anything. Well, thanks but no thanks. I'll violate any law if necessary - no male is walking into a women's facility of any building while I'm in it.

Or a woman curled in the fetal position in the corner with the rapist's semen draining out of her (again, if she's one of the unfortunate 17 million rape victims in the US)... I know some men who would beat a man to death if they saw him following his wife into a restroom. Even if the dude was wearing a dress. There's going to be blood spilled over this before this nonsense is put to bed legally. If anyone truly cares about these male delusionists, they'd put up a porta potty outside the facility with padded walls and be done with the whole confusion...and danger. Imagine what a Muslim man would do seeing another guy walking into the restroom after his wife behind the door marked 'women"! Gonna get real ugly real quick.
I'm one of them Silhouette. I don't care. I don't. I'm physically stopping any man from going into the women's restroom when I'm in a building. And I'll escalate the use of force as necessary - up to and including lethal. I'll defend myself with as much force as required. Maybe if enough blood of these mentally disturbed individuals is spilled, libtards will stop attempting to exploit them and as a society we can start getting them the mental healthcare they need.

Where does that fall as far as the Constitution is concerned? What enumerated or even fundamental right covers public restrooms?

Bingo! Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding.....we have a winner! It's not "covered". At all. Which means, since it is not one of the 18 enumerated powers, the federal government (all three branches - legislative, judicial, and executive) have no authority over it or to intercede on it.

A lot of blah, blah, blah dehumanization and trans are icky, but you didn't answer the question. The individual above has an "innie" not an "outie". Do you think, as the NC law stipulates, that he should be using the women's restroom?

This has been answered literally several dozens times already. You just don't like the answer. I'll answer it again. Here is the answer: please refer to post #2565.

Bingo! Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding.....we have a winner! It's not "covered". At all. Which means, since it is not one of the 18 enumerated powers, the federal government (all three branches - legislative, judicial, and executive) have no authority over it or to intercede on it.

:clap2: (Hey, where did Seawytch run off to all of a sudden? :lmao: )

Loretta Lynch has no case. None at all. Not even science is behind this farce called "transgender".. It's just a plastic surgery casserole of nonsense; elective and ineffective. And certainly has no rights at all, let alone rights dominant to women's expectation of privacy behind doors marked "women"..

:clap2: (Hey, where did Seawytch run off to all of a sudden? :lmao: )

Loretta Lynch has no case. None at all. Not even science is behind this farce called "transgender"..
She's busy searching the internet for men that she can pass off as "transgender women".

Just a few short months into the liberal madness and already the atrocities are piling up just like liberals wanted...

What's your point with this article? do you really think a trans law would enable or prevent this?
Yes. Because the minute people saw a man entering a women's restroom or locker room, they could take immediate action (which absolutely would prevent this). What part of this don't you understand?
Well how did the guy in the article make passed the bouncer? He must of had quite the disguise

What you seem to fail to understand is the fact that you wouldn't recognize the majority of trans genders as the opposite sex as they are dressing. The noticeable situation would be if they had to act in the way you are insisting

If you see anybody suspicious going into a bathroom with a child I'd hope you take the same preventative actions whether it be a guy, a girl, or a trans
"Suspicious"? You mean like a man walking into a door marked 'women'? Yeah, I'd agree. Stop him with lethal force if necessary. What's a "trans"? I'm only aware of men and women.

Seek professional psychiatric help for your psychopathic tendencies. You should probably be involuntarily committed to a high-security nut house for a few decades.

You want a girl transitioning to a boy to use the girls room? You want a boy transitioning to a girl to use the boys room? This is a preoperative transgendered child, where do you want her to pee?

Sane people are under no obligation whatsoever to play along with or otherwise accommodate the delusions of those who are mad.

Boys are not, and never will be, girls.

Girls are not, and never will be, boys.

One cannot transition into the other.

Sane people need to just stop toletating this solid digestive waste from male bovines.

Forum List

Back