Men in women's bathrooms

CECILIE1200 SAID:

"I realize that "every 3-year-old understands it" puts this well beyond YOUR intellectual level, but let me spell it out: I don't care how fucking freakish you make yourself look. It's not the universe's job to realign itself to your preferences."

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as no one ‘advocates’ for any such thing.

The notion that transgender Americans are seeking to ‘compel’ others to accept who they are misrepresents the position of transgender persons, as it’s nothing but a lie.

As was the case when gay Americans fought for their comprehensive civil rights, that transgender Americans must likewise fight to protect their right to self-expression and individual liberty is not to ‘compel’ anyone to ‘accept’ who they are.

As private citizens you and other bigots on the right are at liberty to hate transgender Americans for whatever ignorant reason you so desire; but as a matter of law and governance states may not seek to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are.

Talk about a straw man fallacy..... no transgender has ever had their "civil rights" infringed on. You do not have the "civil right" as a man to watch women shower and change in the women's locker room.

Now we all know that someone like you - completely incapable of getting a woman naked in front of you of her own free will - would attempt to make such an absurd straw man fallacy. But it falls on deaf ears junior as we all know that's nonsensical.

Imagine, something like this happening in a state with a transgender friendly bathroom law. I don't think any liberal in this thread realizes the danger it can pose to women and children. While it isn't advisable to let your child go to the bathroom alone, this could be the trend if we allow transgender women to use the ladies bathroom.

Man Chokes Eight-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

You don't even realize that the story you posted destroys your entire argument.

“A child molester doesn’t need to put on a dress to go into a bathroom. You can Google ‘sexually assaulted in a restroom’ and you get thousands of examples of cisgendered straight men.” ~ Dan Savage

You don't even realize that your own lack of logic destroys your entire argument.

You're already admitting that this is happening. So you "solution" is to ensure that even more predators have even more access to victims. As it stands now, we at least have the ability to have alarms going off in our heads when we see a man walking into the women's room. And we can take immediate actions (and seconds count - just ask that previous little 7-year old who had a predator place a plastic bag over her head and shove her head into the toilet - you know, that story you were getting off on earlier). But now you want to take that away from us and ensure that we have no way to prevent people from being attacked.

MKK.jpg
I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Hdj9smI.png

^^^ Has an "innie"...now what?
It's comical how Wytchy embarrasses herself with her false narrative that this person (if the picture and story is even real) actually exists.

Since she can't win the argument with a rational and logical case. So she creates the false narrative that this is a natural "woman". This disgusting creature is the result of horrific sexual abuse as a small child which resulted in some horrible mental disturbance. But rather than getting this individual the proper healthcare that they need, everyone makes it exponentially worse. The doctors break their hypocratic oath of "do no harm" by performing surgery where no surgery is needed and prescribing testosterone and other medications where none are needed. The final atrocity is how libtards exploit this tormented soul for their own sexual gratification.

This is a non issue. No woman could ever look like that naturally. Ever. Period. So as long as we force doctors to uphold their oath, no woman will ever look like this, there will be no problems with her using the proper bathroom, and everyone wins except the libtards minority who will simply need to find some other deviance to get them off.

Since she can't win the argument with a rational and logical case. So she creates the false narrative that this is a natural "woman". This disgusting creature is the result of horrific sexual abuse as a small child which resulted in some horrible mental disturbance. But rather than getting this individual the proper healthcare that they need, everyone makes it exponentially worse. The doctors break their hypocratic oath of "do no harm" by performing surgery where no surgery is needed and prescribing testosterone and other medications where none are needed. The final atrocity is how libtards exploit this tormented soul for their own sexual gratification.

Future historical scholars will look back at our time with all this going on and will remark to each other in intellectual circles how rampant the cult of LGBT spread mental illness to replace past social norms and stability. They'll probably blame it on spinoffs of the industrial revolution and its effects on cultures too immature to handle all the idle time; so they turned to aberrations for amusement and eventually made a cult out of them. Their dogma became so perverse that regular people could no longer handle it. So "regular people had to go". Enter the Nazi tactics the Church of LGBT disturbingly parallel so efficiently to get their goals achieved..

So the churches all shut down and were replaced by ego worship, self indulgence to extremes not thought possible (see Rottweiler's quote above) and anyone who stood in the way was "disciplined" as an example to others who might be harboring that same "foolish" idea. Heil!

Lessons will be offered to future school children on this Era on how to avoid the pitfalls and how the Devil really does find work for idle hands..

it's an equal rights and a equal protection thing.

How is it "equal protection" when you're disregarding the safety and privacy rights of hundreds of millions of people to appease an infinitesimal fraction of the population?

I've stated that it is a very complicated issue so I do think opposers can rally enough support to have their concerns addressed.

So far our concerns have been flatly dismissed. Either for being discriminatory or bigoted.

Old men molesting girls is a joke arguement

Case in point.

You can make much stronger and more productive arguements to support your conservative if you used your brains.

Is that the best argument you have? Use your brains? That's it, I'm done.
Per Your "protection arguement" please explain how it is different than this... There are black murders, according to your logic, by allowing black people into a public park, or baseball game or other populated place of business you are enabling the criminals to commit crimes, thus jeapordizong the safety of our people. So under your logic wouldn't it be justified to segregate blacks?

That is the biggest red herring I ever did see. Let's stick to the point at hand. I have no problem with black people being in public parks. But I do have a problem with black thugs coming in and starting shit. See where this is going? Therefore, I have no problem with transgender women using the women's bathroom, I have a problem with perverted men faking it to go in there and take advantage of women and children.

Comprende?
Yes, and I completely agree with you

A transgender law will do nothing to enable them. That's a joke

Really?

So, how will this transgender law stop men faking as trans women from going into the women's bathroom to commit an atrocity against innocent women and children? If it doesn't have anything of that sort, it enables them. Sorry.

This is like me giving an arsonist a match and a can of gasoline, in the middle of a forest, and telling him not to start a forest fire.
It will have no effect... If a perv want to hide in a woman's restroom and molest little girls they will do so regardless of any law. To think any law will enable or prevent this sick action is ridiculous

How is it "equal protection" when you're disregarding the safety and privacy rights of hundreds of millions of people to appease an infinitesimal fraction of the population?

I've stated that it is a very complicated issue so I do think opposers can rally enough support to have their concerns addressed.

So far our concerns have been flatly dismissed. Either for being discriminatory or bigoted.

Case in point.

You can make much stronger and more productive arguements to support your conservative if you used your brains.

Per Your "protection arguement" please explain how it is different than this... There are black murders, according to your logic, by allowing black people into a public park, or baseball game or other populated place of business you are enabling the criminals to commit crimes, thus jeapordizong the safety of our people. So under your logic wouldn't it be justified to segregate blacks?

That is the biggest red herring I ever did see. Let's stick to the point at hand. I have no problem with black people being in public parks. But I do have a problem with black thugs coming in and starting shit. See where this is going? Therefore, I have no problem with transgender women using the women's bathroom, I have a problem with perverted men faking it to go in there and take advantage of women and children.

Comprende?

Then why all the fuss?

Case in point.

Comprende?

Then why all the fuss?
I'm not fussing, I think everybody should just chill out. Boys go In the boys room girls in the girls room. A trans girl is a girl a trans boy is a boy in my opinion, no need to be checking genitals... Let's just go about our business

I'm not fussing, I think everybody should just chill out. Boys go In the boys room girls in the girls room. A trans girl is a girl a trans boy is a boy in my opinion, no need to be checking genitals... Let's just go about our business

And how will you go about telling who is self-diagnosed and who is a predator using a loophole? And, there is no such thing as a "trans girl" or "trans boy". There are only real girls and boys and those deeply involved in delusions of which not one American is legally obliged to enable them at the expense of women behind doors marked "women" (17 million of them who have been raped by an actual male before)

And how will you go about telling who is self-diagnosed and who is a predator using a loophole? And, there is no such thing as a "trans girl" or "trans boy". There are only real girls and boys and those deeply involved in delusions of which not one American is legally obliged to enable them at the expense of women behind doors marked "women" (17 million of them who have been raped by an actual male before)
You might find this an interesting read...
Sexual Abuse Survivors Want Conservative Politicians To Knock It Off With 'Bathroom Predator' Myth

What, that article ^^ represents possibly .0000000000001% of the 17 million rape victims who would otherwise freak the fuck out finding a man in their bathrooms or showers.

Nice strawman. Fail.

Next.

What, that article ^^ represents possibly .0000000000001% of the 17 million rape victims who would otherwise freak the fuck out finding a man in their bathrooms or showers.

Nice strawman. Fail.

Next.
A man shouldn't be in her restroom

Really?

So, how will this transgender law stop men faking as trans women from going into the women's bathroom to commit an atrocity against innocent women and children? If it doesn't have anything of that sort, it enables them. Sorry.

This is like me giving an arsonist a match and a can of gasoline, in the middle of a forest, and telling him not to start a forest fire.
It will have no effect... If a perv want to hide in a woman's restroom and molest little girls they will do so regardless of any law. To think any law will enable or prevent this sick action is ridiculous
But our previous standard laws gave citizens the gift of prevention and time. Seeing a man walking into the women's bathroom would allow immediate action.

Now....thanks to libtards....we have to wait until the dead body of a child is found before we can do anything. Well, thanks but no thanks. I'll violate any law if necessary - no male is walking into a women's facility of any building while I'm in it.

But our previous standard laws gave citizens the gift of prevention and time. Seeing a man walking into the women's bathroom would allow immediate action.

Now....thanks to libtards....we have to wait until the dead body of a child is found before we can do anything. Well, thanks but no thanks. I'll violate any law if necessary - no male is walking into a women's facility of any building while I'm in it.

Or a woman curled in the fetal position in the corner with the rapist's semen draining out of her (again, if she's one of the unfortunate 17 million rape victims in the US)... I know some men who would beat a man to death if they saw him following his wife into a restroom. Even if the dude was wearing a dress. There's going to be blood spilled over this before this nonsense is put to bed legally. If anyone truly cares about these male delusionists, they'd put up a porta potty outside the facility with padded walls and be done with the whole confusion...and danger. Imagine what a Muslim man would do seeing another guy walking into the restroom after his wife behind the door marked 'women"! Gonna get real ugly real quick.

Last edited:

Really?

If you see anybody suspicious going into a bathroom with a child I'd hope you take the same preventative actions whether it be a guy, a girl, or a trans

Forum List

Back