Men in women's bathrooms

Over 2500 posts. This is what we get when the man in the white house is a toilet freak. Carter had energy czars and inflation czars. Obie needs a toilet czar so he can get back to his main job of flooding this country with as many muslim refugees as possible. Time is of the essence, since his islamization of America will come to a screeching halt if General Trump takes the white house.
Trump is playing you like a puppet. He has no intention of banning Muslims or deporting Mexicans... He's getting you all riled up so he can get elected, but that's as far as it will go

I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Hdj9smI.png

^^^ Has an "innie"...now what?
"He's" can't have "innies" genius. The fact that you don't even know that much is why you are so unqualified to have this conversation. If that thing above has a vagina it is a HER. Period. End of story. Science says so (even though you've spent your entire life denying facts and science). If that thing has a penis, it is a man. Why do you find this so difficult? Did you drop out of school in the 1st grade?

Dehumanization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seawytch:

Thinks that the rights of the 99.7% don't matter. That the rights of the transgender girl with a boy's anatomy going into a girls locker room trump the rights and privacy of the girls born biologically girls. Let that speak to the reader.

Again, what right is lost by allowing the below child to use the women's rather than the men's restroom?

abc_transgender2_070427_mn.jpg

Trump is playing you like a puppet. He has no intention of banning Muslims or deporting Mexicans... He's getting you all riled up so he can get elected, but that's as far as it will go
Yep. He just changed his tune on men using the women's bathroom. Last week he was for it. This week he's softening saying "it should be up to the states". Next week, whichever way he sense the political winds/money shifting, he'll change it again..

Again, what right is lost by allowing the below child to use the women's rather than the men's restroom?

abc_transgender2_070427_mn.jpg

He has a dick and he's a boy. A teenage boy now; that picture of "Jazz" is way old now. (I'm sure that 5 year old bought all his expensive pink frilly things and set his own room up and paid for his $100 makeup job for this photo shot too...no motherly coercion there. Mom apparently had two boys before him and ACHED for a daughter....and now you know the "rest of the story")

As a teen boy, he would likely frighten a teen girl who has been raped. He cannot, no matter how hard he pretends and how much he wants others to pretend with him, force women to allow him in their intimate hygiene retreat areas. His parents, particularly his mother, set him up for a lifetime of confusion and absolute misery. But that is NOT a burden women who have been raped particularly MUST BEAR with him.

The simpletons still have no concept of what a transgender is...

And you have no idea, nor do you care how other people feel about this. You fail to grasp why people react the way they do when they see the opposite sex in their bathrooms. You ignore the biological facts that there are two genders and a different set of anatomy that matches each.

There are a number of concepts you can't grasp.

A child molester doesn’t need to put on a dress to go into a bathroom. You can Google ‘sexually assaulted in a restroom’ and you get thousands of examples of cisgendered straight men.”

That actually makes my point. Straight, perverted men who have knowledge of transgender friendly bathroom laws can just as easily walk into a women's bathroom in plain clothes, identify as a woman and have their way with the occupants. You failed.

I'm concerned with the safety of all Americans,

No you're not.

including transgendered people which is why I oppose anti trans laws like the one NC passed.

You're oblivious to the fact that there will be those who take advantage of transgender friendly bathroom laws to exploit and harm others. You are most certainly not concerned with the safety of Americans. Your one sided arguments attest otherwise.

What "right" is given up when you pee in the same restroom as a transgendered man?

As many have said, we don't have problems with actual, medically proven transgendered individuals using the bathroom opposite their birth sex, we have an issue with perverted men taking advantage of women and children due to transgender friendly bathroom laws. You can't seem to delineate between the two.

And you have no idea, nor do you care how other people feel about this. You fail to grasp why people react the way they do when they see the opposite sex in their bathrooms. You ignore the biological facts that there are two genders and a different set of anatomy that matches each.

I understand and grasp it all... I just see the bigger picture

Laws like these actually harm trans people and other people who don't conform to gender norms.

How are they harmed exactly? As I see it, they shouldn't worry about what bathrooms they use. When you gotta go, you gotta go. How can one be transgender when they know full well what they were born with?

And why must we conform to .3% of the entire US population, all of 950,000 people?

No, you don't. The bigger picture is here is that there are 314 million other people having their rights dictated by the 950,000 transgendered individuals in the US. The concept of majority rule means nothing to you.

I'm concerned with the safety of all Americans,

No you're not.

including transgendered people which is why I oppose anti trans laws like the one NC passed.

You're oblivious to the fact that there will be those who take advantage of transgender friendly bathroom laws to exploit and harm others. You are most certainly not concerned with the safety of Americans. Your one sided arguments attest otherwise.

What "right" is given up when you pee in the same restroom as a transgendered man?

As many have said, we don't have problems with actual, medically proven transgendered individuals using the bathroom opposite their birth sex, we have an issue with perverted men taking advantage of women and children due to transgender friendly bathroom laws. You can't seem to delineate between the two.
Anybody that takes advantage of the law and does anything perverted or harmful is still breaking the law and subject to punishment. Nothing is supporting these actions. Get it through your thick skull

No, you don't. The bigger picture is here is that there are 314 million other people having their rights dictated by the 950,000 transgendered individuals in the US. The concept of majority rule means nothing to you.
it's an equal rights and a equal protection thing. I've stated that it is a very complicated issue so I do think opposers can rally enough support to have their concerns addressed. From what I've heard the arguement on your side is way off base. Old men molesting girls is a joke arguement, over exaggerated and off topic. You can make much stronger and more productive arguements to support your considerations if you used your brains. Trying addressing the oppositions goal, working together to support both sides instead of coming off like a tranny hater

Last edited:
it's an equal rights and a equal protection thing.

How is it "equal protection" when you're disregarding the safety and privacy rights of hundreds of millions of people to appease an infinitesimal fraction of the population?

I've stated that it is a very complicated issue so I do think opposers can rally enough support to have their concerns addressed.

So far our concerns have been flatly dismissed. Either for being discriminatory or bigoted.

Old men molesting girls is a joke arguement

Case in point.

You can make much stronger and more productive arguements to support your conservative if you used your brains.

Is that the best argument you have? Use your brains? That's it, I'm done.

Anybody that takes advantage of the law and does anything perverted or harmful is still breaking the law and subject to punishment.

Since when has that stopped them? Now they'll have a new transgender friendly bathroom law to enable them.

Get it through your thick cavernous skull.
A transgender law will do nothing to enable them. That's a joke

How is it "equal protection" when you're disregarding the safety and privacy rights of hundreds of millions of people to appease an infinitesimal fraction of the population?

I've stated that it is a very complicated issue so I do think opposers can rally enough support to have their concerns addressed.

So far our concerns have been flatly dismissed. Either for being discriminatory or bigoted.

Case in point.

You can make much stronger and more productive arguements to support your conservative if you used your brains.

Best part about anything that you said were your last two words "I'm done". Thank you

Case in point.

Per Your "protection arguement" please explain how it is different than this... There are black murders, according to your logic, by allowing black people into a public park, or baseball game or other populated place of business you are enabling the criminals to commit crimes, thus jeapordizong the safety of our people. So under your logic wouldn't it be justified to segregate blacks?

I've peed in public restrooms with transgendered women dozens of times and never once felt my privacy or safety were in danger nor felt I was relinquishing any "rights".

Well transgenders have been using the correct biological restrooms for hundreds of years and they were just fine. Now you want to create the false narrative that they are "suddenly" in sooooooooo much danger. Why? Because you get off on LGBT deviance...

Forum List

Back