Men in women's bathrooms

MKK.jpg
I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Hdj9smI.png

^^^ Has an "innie"...now what?

I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Hdj9smI.png

"He's" can't have "innies" genius. The fact that you don't even know that much is why you are so unqualified to have this conversation. If that thing above has a vagina it is a HER. Period. End of story. Science says so (even though you've spent your entire life denying facts and science). If that thing has a penis, it is a man. Why do you find this so difficult? Did you drop out of school in the 1st grade?

Hdj9smI.png

Nothing. Why would the shape of "his" navel dictate what bathroom "he" uses?

Oh, wait, we're talking about a vagina here. I had to look "innie" up in the urban dictionary.

Last edited:
It amazes me how utter desperately disingenuous little ole wytchy is. Everything she wants to claim as reality is the farthest thing from.

For instance, she thinks that a man who believes they are Jesus should be taken to a psych ward while a man who thinks he's a woman should be worshipped, admired, have special laws to coddle them, have special laws giving them unfettered access to any facility they want, and everyone should be forced to have sex with them once (because if you don't fuck a freak you are a "bigot" :cuckoo:). But, while I can scientifically prove that the person with the "X" and the "Y" chromosomes is not a man, she cannot prove that the other person is not Jesus. At all. She can't even pretend to prove it. This kid of hypocrisy is a special kind of stupid.

Furthermore, the thing she keeps posting that she claims is a woman isn't even remotely possible. If that is a woman, then she underwent surgery and receives medications - neither of which were even remotely ethical. So as long as we enforce ethics on our medial community, that abomination cannot even exist and thus we don't even have a problem.

These are the facts and they are indisputable. Sadly, facts cause wytchy to fly off the handle because they prevent her from pushing her deviant agenda.

Hdj9smI.png

"He's" can't have "innies" genius. The fact that you don't even know that much is why you are so unqualified to have this conversation. If that thing above has a vagina it is a HER. Period. End of story. Science says so (even though you've spent your entire life denying facts and science). If that thing has a penis, it is a man. Why do you find this so difficult? Did you drop out of school in the 1st grade?

On the other hand, this person is a rare, very rare exception to the rule. Given the masculine appearance, "he" could go into a men's bathroom, and nobody would know, or care.

Hdj9smI.png

Nothing. Why would the shape of he/she's navel dictate what bathroom he/she uses? You do know what "innie" means, right?
You'll have to forgive her....she is 5 cans shy of a 6-pack. Reality just isn't her thing. And nobody will get her the help she needs sadly.

Imagine, something like this happening in a state with a transgender friendly bathroom law. I don't think any liberal in this thread realizes the danger it can pose to women and children. While it isn't advisable to let your child go to the bathroom alone, this could be the trend if we allow transgender women to use the ladies bathroom.

Man Chokes Eight-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom
I don't know what is more repulsive and enraging - that piece of sub-human garbage or the liberals like whtchy who get off on this kind of stuff.

I don't know what is more repulsive and enraging - that piece of sub-human garbage or the liberals like whtchy who get off on this kind of stuff.

Well, I could do without the insults and the... colorful metaphors. But Seawytch has no idea the consequences that will come to pass should such a thing as Obama's transgender decree become law. Seawytch doesn't seem too concerned about they safety and privacy of others not transgendered. The rights of a remote minority seem to trump (no pun) the rights of the majority.

Imagine, something like this happening in a state with a transgender friendly bathroom law. I don't think any liberal in this thread realizes the danger it can pose to women and children. While it isn't advisable to let your child go to the bathroom alone, this could be the trend if we allow transgender women to use the ladies bathroom.

Here is the future.

In San Bernardino neighbors knew there was some thing going on at the terror house. They were afraid to say anything. They'd be called racists.

You will see people come forward saying they saw the man go into the ladies room but were afraid to say anything. He might be transgendered.

Here is the future.

In San Bernardino neighbors knew there was some thing going on at the terror house. They were afraid to say anything. They'd be called racists.

You will see people come forward saying they saw the man go into the ladies room but were afraid to say anything. He might be transgendered.
Liberals have tried a thousand ways to inflict their fascist ideology on society. Who knew it would be as simple as falsely accusing everyone of "bigot", "racist", etc.

Liberalism is the worst cancer the world has ever seen. It is going to kill America very soon if we don't find a cure for it.

But Seawytch has no idea the consequences that will come to pass should such a thing as Obama's transgender decree become law. Seawytch doesn't seem too concerned about they safety and privacy of others not transgendered. The rights of a remote minority seem to trump (no pun) the rights of the majority.

I'm sure that h'orsh'/it knows. H'orsh'/it doesn't care.

I simply don't buy any argument about extreme wrong-wing policies that is based on giving them the benefit of assuming innocent ignorance.

Here is the future.

It's almost exactly the phenomenon that Hans Christian Andersen described in The Emperor's New Clothes Everyone could clearly see that His majesty was stark naked, but nobody dared say so, because they were afraid of being condemned as stupid or incompetence.

With the exceptions of a very few confused and insane individuals, everyone knows the difference between men and women; but too many are afraid to say so, for fear of being condemned as “hateful” or “bigoted”.

It's all new. Again you can't answer the question, suppose a sexual predator does figure cleverly somehow figure out the loophole and walks into a girls room in front of people unable to stop him and starts molesting middle schoolers. You going to write to their parents and tell them it's OK because statistically they don't count? How many victims would you need to decide that it does matter?

Suppose the terrorist figure out the loophole to sneak into country as a refugee...

How many victims...

Ah, nevermind.

I always find that stunning too, how people can just adopt the positions of their political party like that no matter what they say and actually believe it

Even better than that is using "current year" as an argument. That always cracks me up. :D

Right? "Don't be on the wrong side of history".

Indeed. Don't. FIGHT against men pretending to be women. FIGHT HARD. Be on the right side of history...

Forum List

Back