Men in women's bathrooms

If either of those two were in the opposite restroom it would cause more discomfort and "risk" of an incedent according to your arguments.

upload_2016-5-10_11-2-14-png.74357

Those are terrible breast-reduction scars on that woman addicted to taking testosterone in the first photo. Yuk! And even the bulging artificial muscles, which would get her disqualified in any sporting event, can't hide the narrow sloping shoulder frame of the female underneath.

And the boy dressed up to be a girl is going to hit reality right around 13 when normally unisex face blossoms into its gender of birth with an adam's apple, strong jaw and body/facial hair. Unless the parent plan on illegally drugging the child with estrogen; which is a class one carcinogen and is child endangerment...?

upload_2016-5-10_11-6-1-png.74360

If either of those two were in the opposite restroom it would cause more discomfort and "risk" of an incedent according to your arguments.

upload_2016-5-10_11-2-14-png.74357

Those are terrible breast-reduction scars on that woman addicted to taking testosterone in the first photo. Yuk! And even the bulging artificial muscles, which would get her disqualified in any sporting event, can't hide the narrow sloping shoulder frame of the female underneath.

And the boy dressed up to be a girl is going to hit reality right around 13 when normally unisex face blossoms into its gender of birth with an adam's apple, strong jaw and body/facial hair. Unless the parent plan on illegally drugging the child with estrogen; which is a class one carcinogen and is child endangerment...?

upload_2016-5-10_11-6-1-png.74360
The little one just started estrogen treatments, it has been a process that has taken years and was under the guidance of multiple doctors. If you want to be objective or have a credible opinion then you should learn more about what the Transgender people go through and then perhaps you wouldn't be so quick to judge and degrade.

I admit, the whole thing is strange to me and I don't relate or understand it. But I've learned that this is the case with many things in life. Dyslexia, eating disorders, depression, bi-polar, etc. etc. etc. I can't understand how a guy is attracted to another guy in a sexual way, however, I don't really need to relate or understand to know that everybody has a different reality and who am I to judge? Who are you to judge?

The little one just started estrogen treatments, it has been a process that has taken years and was under the guidance of multiple doctors.

So the parents and doctors are guilty of prescribing a class one carcinogen unnecessarily to a child in an attempt to change it's body to something it can never be. So they belong in prison. I think the state that is happening in, child protective services is mandated to step in and also sue the doctors for malpractice and attempted homicide:

Gender Ideology Harms Children

The little one just started estrogen treatments, it has been a process that has taken years and was under the guidance of multiple doctors.

So the parents and doctors are guilty of prescribing a class one carcinogen unnecessarily to a child in an attempt to change it's body to something it can never be. So they belong in prison. I think the state that is happening in, child protective services is mandated to step in and also sue the doctors for malpractice and attempted homicide:

You're ignorance on the issue is dually noted

What is really bizarre, even when one considers how twisted and depraved wrong-wing ideology has become, is that they put up a case of a severely sexually-abused child, and somehow think that their defending that abuse somehow helps their larger case; when all it really ever will accomplish is to help underscore just how insane and evil they truly are.

Last edited:

What is really bizarre, even when one considers how twisted and depraved wrong-wing ideology has become, is that thy put up a case of a severely sexually-abused child, and somehow think that their defending that abuse somehow helps their larger case; when all it really ever will accomplish is to help underscore just how insane and evil they truly are.
If people agreed with your crazy perspective then there would be laws against it and it wouldn't be treated like it is in the medical world. You're a nut that can't think beyond your own perceived reality. We call that small minded

If people agreed with your crazy perspective then there would be laws against it and it wouldn't be treated like it is in the medical world. You're a nut that can't think beyond your own perceived reality. We call that small minded

I'm not the one who is taking the side of those who are blatantly, and seriously abusing an innocent child, for the sake of a twisted and evil agenda. To even think of defending this madness shows you to be something much, much worse than anything that you've yet thought to call me.

I'm not the one who is taking the side of those who are blatantly, and seriously abusing an innocent child, for the sake of a twisted and evil agenda. To even think of defending this madness shows you to be something much, much worse than anything that you've yet thought to call me.
First of all, I, along with the majority of people, do not agree with you that it is abuse. We regognize it for what it is Gender Identity Disorder.
And since you're so in tuned, what is this twisted and evil agenda I'm promoting? And what are my reasons for doing it?

The little one just started estrogen treatments, it has been a process that has taken years and was under the guidance of multiple doctors. If you want to be objective or have a credible opinion then you should learn more about what the Transgender people go through and then perhaps you wouldn't be so quick to judge and degrade.

Well Slade, being that you are so "enlightened" about this stuff, one would logically assume that you are aware that someone in the medical community committed a major violation regarding the first principle of their Hippocratic Oath (do no harm) when they performed surgery and/or prescribed very serious medications for which there was no medical need - and that you are appalled by that.

Holy shit. Let me get this straight.... Silhouette adds a link to the American College of Pediatricians (a reputable medical organization) and you are going to proclaim "his ignorance is duly noted"?!? Seriously? Wow.....just.....wow.

All you have is uninformed opinion. Haven't seen you add one link to a reputable source. It's painfully obvious that the only "ignorance" here is yours. Silhouette clearly did some research on this issue and is well prepared to debate it.

First of all, I, along with the majority of people, do not agree with you that it is abuse. We regognize it for what it is Gender Identity Disorder.

Well that right there is an egregious lie. You don't recognize it for what it is. It is a severe mental illness. You prefer to ignore the desperate needs of these people and exploit them.

Well Slade, being that you are so "enlightened" about this stuff, one would logically assume that you are aware that someone in the medical community committed a major violation regarding the first principle of their Hippocratic Oath (do no harm) when they performed surgery and/or prescribed very serious medications for which there was no medical need - and that you are appalled by that.
Who did that? Link?

First of all, I, along with the majority of people, do not agree with you that it is abuse.

Well there is some "logic". Guess what, the entire pedophile community doesn't agree that what they do is abuse either. But rational, logical people sure do.

The fact that you don't see a child receiving major prescriptions for a medical condition which does not exist as "abuse" is horribly disturbing. You're either not rational at all or you're lying. The child should be taken away and the parents should be prosecuted for child endangerment.

Who did that? Link?
Jesus.....are you serious?!? Post #2443 above and you responded in post #2444 (and your response includes his link). Are you even paying attention or are you just spouting off half-cocked?

I "identify" as handicapped. As such - I'm going to start parking in handicapped parking spaces everywhere I go.

Great work liberals! No part of society is safe from the damage you are hell bent on doing.

Holy shit. Let me get this straight.... Silhouette adds a link to the American College of Pediatricians (a reputable medical organization) and you are going to proclaim "his ignorance is duly noted"?!? Seriously? Wow.....just.....wow.

All you have is uninformed opinion. Haven't seen you add one link to a reputable source. It's painfully obvious that the only "ignorance" here is yours. Silhouette clearly did some research on this issue and is well prepared to debate it.
There is a whole treatment process outlined for both adults and children where the children don't receive any hormonal treatment before puberty. I spoke of Sills ignorance when he makes statements about throwing doctors and parents in jail for trying to help and support children with GID. I don't think transitioning should be encouraged or promoted but for those who feel they need it, support and acceptance is very important. I hear jerkoffs like yourselves and how you talk about people who suffer from this and it makes me sick. These people are suffering and many resort to self mutilation or suicide. Like I've been saying this is a very complicated issue, it would be nice to work together on productive solutions rather than all the hateful noise that people like you spew out.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/jc.2009-0345

First of all, I, along with the majority of people, do not agree with you that it is abuse.

Well there is some "logic". Guess what, the entire pedophile community doesn't agree that what they do is abuse either. But rational, logical people sure do.

The fact that you don't see a child receiving major prescriptions for a medical condition which does not exist as "abuse" is horribly disturbing. You're either not rational at all or you're lying. The child should be taken away and the parents should be prosecuted for child endangerment.
You think rational people agree with you? Then why isn't it outlawed? How are doctors permitted to do the surgeries? If it's so obvious then why hasn't anything happened on the legal level? The answer is because you are wrong

Who did that? Link?
Jesus.....are you serious?!? Post #2443 above and you responded in post #2444 (and your response includes his link). Are you even paying attention or are you just spouting off half-cocked?
Your talking about illegal activity... What law are they breaking? Why aren't they in jail?

These people are suffering and many resort to self mutilation or suicide.

Yeah....for once we agree. And what do asshats like you do? Instead of getting them the mental healthcare they so desperately need, you stand on the sidelines cheering them on to take the scalpel to them and self-mutilate. You exploit them.

Your talking about illegal activity... What law are they breaking? Why aren't they in jail?

There is some "logic". Right now, every single person listed on the F.B.I.'s Most Wanted list isn't in jail. Thus, I guess they haven't broken any laws either :cuckoo:

By the way genius, at no point did I use the word "illegal" or even imply as much. Again, you just spout off half-cocked. You don't take the time to read what is actually written.

"major violation of oath" and "illegal" are two drastically different things genius.

Forum List

Back