Men in women's bathrooms

What mental illness are you attributing to me?

The only comparison I've made is between people who think businesses should be able to decide who can use their facilities and when.

Oh, it's quite clear that you have MULTIPLE mental problems. Chief among them is this. ANYONE who ALWAYS thinks one political side or another is always right, or always wrong and will tell any lie to defend any position is mentally unstable.

I always find that stunning too, how people can just adopt the positions of their political party like that no matter what they say and actually believe it

Almost as stunning as those that only see wrong in the opposite party?

Stumping again for the lame Republican party are you? Give it up, Republicans suck, own it

Or as stunning as people who think they're nonpartisan because sometimes they get upset about their party's nominee?

I don't see how that makes your case since you vote for them anyway

Oh, it's quite clear that you have MULTIPLE mental problems. Chief among them is this. ANYONE who ALWAYS thinks one political side or another is always right, or always wrong and will tell any lie to defend any position is mentally unstable.

I always find that stunning too, how people can just adopt the positions of their political party like that no matter what they say and actually believe it

Stumping again for the lame Republican party are you? Give it up, Republicans suck, own it

Or as stunning as people who think they're nonpartisan because sometimes they get upset about their party's nominee?

I can say that I've knowingly voted for both Democrats and Republicans. Can you?

I can say that I've knowingly voted for both Democrats and Republicans. Can you?

Almost never either. Yes, I have voted for Democrats though as well.

You've never voted for a Republican though at the Federal government, just for dog catcher

Diversity created imaginary boundaries and enemies. There is only two sexes, transsexuals are a arbitrary made up class, doesn't exist in nature. Binary, yin and yang. O and 1, male and female. Let's don't over think this .

Diversity created imaginary boundaries and enemies. There is only two sexes, transsexuals are a arbitrary made up class, doesn't exist in nature. Binary, yin and yang. O and 1, male and female. Let's don't over think this .
They may not exist in nature but they do exist in our society so it's something that we live with. We can't just dismiss them as some mentally ill class. The NC law was completely unnecessary... I agree with you though, don't overthink... just let it be

They [“transgenders”] may not exist in nature but they do exist in our society so it's something that we live with. We can't just dismiss them as some mentally ill class.

Yes, we can, and it is irrational to do otherwise.
You can, because you are a small minded bigot... But people like you don't really matter in the grand scheme. Your kind is being phased out, so live happy and hateful if that's what does it for ya... I don't really care

You can, because you are a small minded bigot... But people like you don't really matter in the grand scheme. Your kind is being phased out, so live happy and hateful if that's what does it for ya... I don't really care

The difference between male and female is crucial to the continuation of the human race. If we “small-minded bigots” who understand the difference, and understand why it matters, were to all die out, then the whole human race would die out.

The difference between male and female is crucial to the continuation of the human race. If we “small-minded bigots” who understand the difference, and understand why it matters, were to all die out, then the whole human race would die out.
Winner of the dumbest argument of the day. Thanks for the laugh!

That, coming from someone whose entire structure of arguments is based on denying basic science and biology.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

That, coming from someone whose entire structure of arguments is based on denying basic science and biology.

View attachment 74018
Im not denying anything. Males are Males, Females are Females... Wonderful now that we have that settled we also have a fraction of our population that is gay or transexual and some aren't going to contribute to the breeding of our population. Promoting acceptance of these groups in our society isn't a campaign to convert the world. The fact that you implied that it was and spun this thing into a survival of our species argument is what won you the award of Dumbest Argument of the Day. Congrats on the DAD award, wear it like a badge of honor.

You've never voted for a Republican though at the Federal government, just for dog catcher

Not true. Voted for a Republican for congress in FL in 90s. You're gonna tell me you voted for a Democrat at the Federal level?

View attachment 74018
Im not denying anything. Males are Males, Females are Females... Wonderful now that we have that settled we also have a fraction of our population that is gay or transexual and some aren't going to contribute to the breeding of our population. Promoting acceptance of these groups in our society isn't a campaign to convert the world. The fact that you implied that it was and spun this thing into a survival of our species argument is what won you the award of Dumbest Argument of the Day. Congrats on the DAD award, wear it like a badge of honor.

The truth is that freaks like you, who do not fully understand the difference between male and female, or who deny the importance of this difference, will never, ever be more than a tiny, fringe minority among society. Natural selection will see to that. For whatever reason, you're gaining an illusion of much more support than you'll ever really have, due to an Emperor's New Clothes effect, but in the end, it is your side that is trying to fight against immutable reality, and it is your side that has no possibility other than utter failure.

Truly, the dumbest argument that has been offered here, is yours that those of us who understand basic biology are going to die out.

Not true. Voted for a Republican for congress in FL in 90s. You're gonna tell me you voted for a Democrat at the Federal level?

Michael Barnes, twice. but you vote for Democrats over and over. After this election, I will have voted Republican once in seven elections.

Your'e just fucking stupid. My military policy and social policy are completely not Republican.

You're just a Democrat bitch, you've never not voted Democrat for President in your life

View attachment 74018

The truth is that freaks like you, who do not fully understand the difference between male and female, or who deny the importance of this difference, will never, ever be more than a tiny, fringe minority among society. Natural selection will see to that. For whatever reason, you're gaining an illusion of much more support than you'll ever really have, due to an Emperor's New Clothes effect, but in the end, it is your side that is trying to fight against immutable reality, and it is your side that has no possibility other than utter failure.

Truly, the dumbest argument that has been offered here, is yours that those of us who understand basic biology are going to die out.
What are you talking about man? You are all over the place... Try again to make a coherent point without making stuff up or just quit while your behind. I suggest the latter.

Michael Barnes, twice. but you vote for Democrats over and over. After this election, I will have voted Republican once in seven elections.

Your'e just fucking stupid. My military policy and social policy are completely not Republican.

Your "social policy" sure seems pretty Republican from this end. Do you mean because you're pro choice? :lol: Yeah, you're such a rebel. :lol:

You claim you're Libertarian. Not much daylight between Libertarians and Republicans on most things just like there isn't much daylight between Dems and Greens.

You're just a Democrat bitch, you've never not voted Democrat for President in your life

Oh, you're absolutely right there, and I will keep voting for Democrats for President but that's because I see what Republicans do to the country I love.

You're just as partisan as I am, Kazzie old boy...and you'd have voted for the socially far, far, far right ideologue, Cruz. I'd say that makes you the hackiest of hacks.

View attachment 74018

Sorry old buddy, but it's not the "freaks" that will die out, but old, tired ideas like yours most certainly will. You can't stop it. You can tilt at windmills and howl at the moon, but the "freaks" will win because you will die and your backwards ideas will go with them. Young folks today don't think like you do and I know this makes you freak out like nothing else, but those young folks WILL run this country some day.

Your "social policy" sure seems pretty Republican from this end. Do you mean because you're pro choice? :lol: Yeah, you're such a rebel.
:lol:

:wtf:

Um ... OK? Which policy are you referring to?

- Pro choice
- All drugs should be legal
- There should be no government marriage
- Prostitution should be legal
- Gambling should be legal
- There should be no morality laws
- Euthanasia should be legal

I'm not seeing a Republican position in there, maybe you can point me to it

You claim you're Libertarian. Not much daylight between Libertarians and Republicans on most things just like there isn't much daylight between Dems and Greens.

Nope, in fact I keep saying I'm not a Libertarian

Oh, you're absolutely right there, and I will keep voting for Democrats for President but that's because I see what Republicans do to the country I love.

You're just as partisan as I am, Kazzie old boy...and you'd have voted for the socially far, far, far right ideologue, Cruz. I'd say that makes you the hackiest of hacks.

So you agreed you will "keep voting for Democrats for President but that's because I see what Republicans do to the country I love."

I've voted Republican once in the last six elections and this election will be one in seven. There's even a chance I'll vote for Hillary depending on what the third parties do because at least I don't believe she'll roll back free trade.

And that makes me as partisan as you. I don't belong to any party and I don't consistently vote for any party. And I argue with Republicans on this board all the time and you never argue with Democrats. Buy a dictionary.

:lmao:

I had a baby when I was 40, who is now 26. I was constantly amazed by her friends in high school and beyond. They are much more open and accepting of gays and transgendered people than my generation dreamed possible.

When I was a teenager, people were openly racist, gays were seriously closeted, and women were second class citizens. Much has changed and we're much better for it.

I noted a while back that while Republicans were distracting people with all this "trannies in the women's loo" bullshit, they quietly voted against providing funding or aid to the children of Flint, Michigan, who have poisoned by the water there.

This is what Republicans do, they distract the electorate with stupid shit about the potential dangers of trannies in women's washrooms, which has been going on years without incident. They are passing laws which create problems where none existed before. And then there's the problem of enforcing these laws. You're going to have to prove you were born a woman to get in. Photo ID to use the can.

Yes, Republican cherish freedom, and fair play and small government. Not from where I'm sitting.

Good Lord

Tissue?
Nah, I prefer to bitch slap idiots like you. You might need tissue when I'm done though.

Go for it, you ain't a chick, so I'd have no problem
Gender and Sex are not the same thing, you have proven you are too stupid to figure this out. Not my fault your mind is limited.

Don't worry, you ain't a chick, I'd have no problem bitch slapping you
I'm talking intellectually. I don't bother with fisticuffs. You threaten to do violence to me I don't punch, slap kick or bite. I shoot.

Atta boy....er girl

Forum List

Back