Men in women's bathrooms

You COMPLETELY avoided his question.

The question is simple.

How do you know, just by looks whether a person who enters the bathroom is a transgender, or is just someone entering the bathroom under false pretense? Myself, I think it's a silly question, but as is usual with you you refuse to answer.

And the answer was simpler than you are...which is quite a feat.

An individual enters the restroom, pees and leaves. Anything other than evacuation or hand washing is already illegal, for anyone.

How do you know, by looks, that the individual is a 45 year old man and not a lesbian?

I don't care , you fucking idiot. If Bob owns a restaurant and says "anyone can use the bathroom" its his fucking bathroom, if you don't like it, don't eat there. Same thing the other way around, if Bob says "no if you look like a boy, use the boy's bathroom" and you don't like it find somewhere else to fucking eat.

You see how that is fair and equal to EVERYONE, most especially to Bob WHO OWNS THE FUCKING BATHROOM?
Thats pretty much how its been until this NC Bill was passed, now there is a huge controversy. It's ok to admit that they made a mistake, it isn't going to ruin your Conservative Reputation... Our business owners need to adhere to equal rights and fair business practices and as long as they do that then all should be fine. If it gets too lax then whats the difference between not letting Trans use bathrooms or not letting muslims or blacks use the bathroom... We aren't going to go back to whites only and blacks get the bucket... Regulations are solutions that are implemented because of the irresponsibility of our business owners. I am a business owner and I don't like any regulations, but I understand why many are implemented and I don't get pissed at the government I get pissed at those that cause the problems that the government and our public decide need to be fixed.

The entire premise behind PA laws is stupid and unconstitutional. That's a fact.

"hey you, yeah you, you can't be discriminated against for A,B, or C, but you can be discriminated against for X,Y, and Z " that's just dumb, and also does not afford equal protection of the law.

And just to be clear, I think the NC law is stupid, and a waste of time.

Do you know what it says? Charlotte and others passed laws forcing business owners to let transgenders use the bathroom of their choice. NC passed a law overriding that and said it's up to the business owner. How is that a "waste of time" considering your position?
Read the bill, it says nothing of the sort

An individual enters the restroom, pees and leaves. Anything other than evacuation or hand washing is already illegal, for anyone.

How do you know, by looks, that the individual is a 45 year old man and not a lesbian?

I don't care , you fucking idiot. If Bob owns a restaurant and says "anyone can use the bathroom" its his fucking bathroom, if you don't like it, don't eat there. Same thing the other way around, if Bob says "no if you look like a boy, use the boy's bathroom" and you don't like it find somewhere else to fucking eat.

You see how that is fair and equal to EVERYONE, most especially to Bob WHO OWNS THE FUCKING BATHROOM?

Is that what these anti Trans laws do? (The answer is no)

17 states and over 200 localities have protected trans folks from discrimination in Public Accommodation without issue. No increased danger to women and children. No increased frequency of "incidents"

I don't care about "incidents" you fucking idiot. Why do you INSIST on trying to tie me to that argument. My one and ONLY argument is that the government should in NOWAY tell me how to manage MY restroom.

Yes, we know the sentiment...

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

LOL, again the gay whackos try to take on the mantra of the black civil right movement. Here's a tissue
We just had a discussion a few comments back about a business owners right to segregate... Try and keep up if you want to be in the discussion

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

Right.

Because being a sick, immoral pervert—such as a man who claims to “identify as a woman” and demands access to women's restroom and dressing facilities while our wives, daughters, and sisters are in there—is exactly the same thing as being “colored”; and thinking that women and girls should be protected from such perverts is exactly the same thing as being racist against black people.

Liberalism truly has devolved into overt madness and evil.
You're an idiot read the last three pages and you'll see that we were discussing racism In Business. Let me ask you... How do you feel about a trans man being in the bathroom with your little daughter? If you do t know what a trans man is... Google it

Last edited:

17 states and over 200 localities have protected trans folks from discrimination in Public Accommodation without issue. No increased danger to women and children. No increased frequency of "incidents"

I don't care about "incidents" you fucking idiot. Why do you INSIST on trying to tie me to that argument. My one and ONLY argument is that the government should in NOWAY tell me how to manage MY restroom.

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

LOL, again the gay whackos try to take on the mantra of the black civil right movement. Here's a tissue
We just had a discussion a few comments back about a business owners right to segregate... Try and keep up if you want to be in the discussion

I have to agree with you on this.

The business owner has obligations to more than just themselves and should not turn their back on them.

This isn't that hard. If you take advantage of the tax breaks associate with a business. The public infrastructure and use of public airways, understand that you do business in common.

If you feel it wrong to profit from a lifestyle you find repulsive, let the client know it and that you will donate the profits to an organization that fights against them.

Chances are, they'd go elsewhere. A win/win

It's really quit simple.

Quit attacking these subjects on an emotional level. They win when you do.

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

Stop comparing your mental illness to skin color.

What mental illness are you attributing to me?

The only comparison I've made is between people who think businesses should be able to decide who can use their facilities and when.

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

The only comparison I've made is between people who think businesses should be able to decide who can use their facilities and when.

:wtf:

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

Oh, it's quite clear that you have MULTIPLE mental problems. Chief among them is this. ANYONE who ALWAYS thinks one political side or another is always right, or always wrong and will tell any lie to defend any position is mentally unstable.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

Oh, it's quite clear that you have MULTIPLE mental problems. Chief among them is this. ANYONE who ALWAYS thinks one political side or another is always right, or always wrong and will tell any lie to defend any position is mentally unstable.

I always find that stunning too, how people can just adopt the positions of their political party like that no matter what they say and actually believe it

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

I always find that stunning too, how people can just adopt the positions of their political party like that no matter what they say and actually believe it

It's bizarre, I mean OBVIOUSLY neither the left or the right is always on the right side of every issue, yet so many people who post here just agree with EVERY position, like stupid parrots.

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

It's a team game to them. And they are so stupid, particularly liberals. They always call me a lock step Republican. I'm pro-choice, against the war on drugs and think they should all be legal, think all morality laws should be repealed (prostitution, gambling, euthanasia, ... should all be legal), I'm against the middle east wars and think we should leave entirely, and I've voted Republican once in the last six elections, and it's about to be once in seven. And they still get yep, lock step Republican ...

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

It's a team game to them. And they are so stupid, particularly liberals. They always call me a lock step Republican. I'm pro-choice, against the war on drugs and think they should all be legal, think all morality laws should be repealed (prostitution, gambling, euthanasia, ... should all be legal), I'm against the middle east wars and think we should leave entirely, and I've voted Republican once in the last six elections, and it's about to be once in seven. And they still get yep, lock step Republican ...

LOL

Another thing I find totally bizarre is gays and women defending Islam, holy shit, those people would enslave the women and kill the gays if they could , yet somehow liberals are cool with them.

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

LOL

Another thing I find totally bizarre is gays and women defending Islam, holy shit, those people would enslave the women and kill the gays if they could , yet somehow liberals are cool with them.

For sure, and blacks and unions supporting illegal immigration and the minimum wage when inner city youth unemployment is 50%

I know Cons that I should give a shit about what you're posting, but there one and only hindrance that prevents me from doing so.

I do not speak, read, or write stupid.

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

I agree with you that anyone who believes their political party is always right or the other side is always wrong...is an idiot. Mentally unstable might be a stretch, but a hyper-partisan moron for sure.

What does that have to do with folks like you that believe a business should be able to segregate bathrooms by color?

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

Almost as stunning as those that only see wrong in the opposite party?

segreated_bathrooms.jpg

Stumping again for the lame Republican party are you? Give it up, Republicans suck, own it

Stumping again for the lame Republican party are you? Give it up, Republicans suck, own it

Or as stunning as people who think they're nonpartisan because sometimes they get upset about their party's nominee?

Forum List

Back