Men in women's bathrooms

These people are suffering and many resort to self mutilation or suicide.

Yeah....for once we agree. And what do asshats like you do? Instead of getting them the mental healthcare they so desperately need, you stand on the sidelines cheering them on to take the scalpel to them and self-mutilate. You exploit them.
Yeah, I'm just throwing knives at them begging for them to chop it off. Don't be a douche

Your talking about illegal activity... What law are they breaking? Why aren't they in jail?

There is some "logic". Right now, every single person listed on the F.B.I.'s Most Wanted list isn't in jail. Thus, I guess they haven't broken any laws either :cuckoo:

By the way genius, at no point did I use the word "illegal" or even imply as much. Again, you just spout off half-cocked. You don't take the time to read what is actually written.

"major violation of oath" and "illegal" are two drastically different things genius.
Wow, double "logic" line diss, I'm honored. Let's check your "logic". You compare this situation to the FBI list, do I need to explain that they aren't in jail because they haven't been caught yet. While parents and doctors aren't because they aren't breaking any laws... Hence my point! And you call me stupid.

You mention mutilation and abuse and state that doctors are breaking their hypocritical oath and parents should be prosecuted. These are based on your belief that what they are doing is wrong. Doctors don't lose their licenses and parents aren't being prosecuted because society doesn't agree with you. They have sympathy and are trying to be supportive and not alienate, discriminate, and belittle as you are doing.

You're [sic] ignorance on the issue is dually [sic] noted
Holy [Slade3200]. Let me get this straight.... Silhouette adds a link to the American College of Pediatricians (a reputable medical organization) and you are going to proclaim "his ignorance is duly noted"?!? Seriously? Wow.....just.....wow.

All you have is uninformed opinion. Haven't seen you add one link to a reputable source. It's painfully obvious that the only "ignorance" here is yours. Silhouette clearly did some research on this issue and is well prepared to debate it.

It's funny when someone who doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls accuses someone else of being “ignorant”.

Holy [Slade3200]. Let me get this straight.... Silhouette adds a link to the American College of Pediatricians (a reputable medical organization) and you are going to proclaim "his ignorance is duly noted"?!? Seriously? Wow.....just.....wow.

All you have is uninformed opinion. Haven't seen you add one link to a reputable source. It's painfully obvious that the only "ignorance" here is yours. Silhouette clearly did some research on this issue and is well prepared to debate it.

It's funny when someone who doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls accuses someone else of being “ignorant”.
It's funny that you still think this issue is about boys and girls

Yeah? Tell us how you do, don't lie.

Quiz

These are based on your belief that what they are doing is wrong. Doctors don't lose their licenses and parents aren't being prosecuted because society doesn't agree with you. They have sympathy and are trying to be supportive and not alienate, discriminate, and belittle as you are doing.

It's not my "belief" junior. I did not create the Hippocratic Oath. And the first part of that oath is "do no harm". Their ethics forbids them from doing surgery or prescribing medications where there is no medical need. And there is no medical need here. There is, however, a mental health medical need. One which liberals ignore in order to exploit these poor people (especially the children) for a sick agenda.

It's funny that you still think this issue is about boys and girls

The issue is about the "rights' of the mentally ill playing pretend vs the rights of women and girls to the expectation of privacy in sex-segregation behind doors marked "women". One of those sets of rights is a brand new, and frankly insane proposal. The other is thousands of years old, completely sane and wise and with much more case law behind it supporting it.

It's not my "belief" junior. I did not create the Hippocratic Oath. And the first part of that oath is "do no harm". Their ethics forbids them from doing surgery or prescribing medications where there is no medical need. And there is no medical need here. There is, however, a mental health medical need. One which liberals ignore in order to exploit these poor people (especially the children) for a sick agenda.

Do you know there are federal laws that require you to report this type of child abuse for prosecution? There would be nothing done about it by the Supreme Cult Promoter Barack Obama. He's down with this child abuse. But when a republican administration steps in, look for swift change on this front.

These are based on your belief that what they are doing is wrong. Doctors don't lose their licenses and parents aren't being prosecuted because society doesn't agree with you. They have sympathy and are trying to be supportive and not alienate, discriminate, and belittle as you are doing.

So is it your belief that cosmetic surgeons are all breaking the oath?

Quiz

1.) Sad that you have to resort to that as "proof". In the real world, I don't get a picture from 30 feet away posed to get the effect desired. I get to see the huge hands. The Adam's apple. The deep voice. The broad shoulders, etc. All the stuff that had to be covered up for the liberal agenda here.

2.) I got two wrong. It showed a man in a "Superman pose" and it said "you can't be fooled" (or something to that affect) at the end. So SUCK it!!!! Even with all of the bullshit in #1 I *still* could tell.

You lose.

Professional at John Hopkins isn't afraid of the LGBT lynch mob. He speaks the truth...

Johns Hopkins psychiatrist drops TRUTH BOMB about transgenders – liberals furious - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

The freaks are sure desperate to discredit him. Not that it'd do any good if they succeeded. The truth that they hate him for telling is so obvious to all sane, rational people, that even if one person who speaks it is discredited, the truth will still stand on its own merit.

Professional at John Hopkins isn't afraid of the LGBT lynch mob. He speaks the truth...

Johns Hopkins psychiatrist drops TRUTH BOMB about transgenders – liberals furious - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

The freaks are sure desperate to discredit him. Not that it'd do any good if they succeeded. The truth that they hate him for telling is so obvious to all sane, rational people, that even if one person who speaks it is discredited, the truth will still stand on its own merit.

May want to look here: BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

And read this...to see that the Johns Hopkins guy is not alone. (post #393)

BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

Here's a quote from the Johns Hopkins Medical News Journal linked just above and here: JHMN: Sexual Healing

Controversy over sex-change surgery at Hopkins raged, both in the media and inside the institution. “This was taking place at a very conservative place and in a highly charged atmosphere,” Schmidt recalls. “It’s pretty rough surgery; some people consider it mutilating. And, of course, the scientific side of it is pretty damn weak.”

Finally, in 1979, the unit’s then-director, Meyer, published a study questioning certain benefits of the surgery that helped convince the Hopkins hierarchy to eliminate its sex reassignment program entirely

In a Washington Post article in 1975, Ginsburg wrote to dispel the fear at the time that the Equal Rights Act would “require unisex restrooms in public places. Her response: “Emphatically not so.”
The now-Supreme Court justice continued, “Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.”
“Individual privacy, a right of constitutional dimension, is appropriately harmonized with the equality principle,” Ginsberg claimed. “But the ‘potty issue’ is likely to remain one of those ultimate questions never pressed to final solution.” Diogenes' Middle Finger: Buzzy Ginsburg Said She Doesn’t Want To Pee With Guys

Quiz

1.) Sad that you have to resort to that as "proof". In the real world, I don't get a picture from 30 feet away posed to get the effect desired. I get to see the huge hands. The Adam's apple. The deep voice. The broad shoulders, etc. All the stuff that had to be covered up for the liberal agenda here.

Like Ann Coulter? :lol:

2.) I got two wrong. It showed a man in a "Superman pose" and it said "you can't be fooled" (or something to that affect) at the end. So SUCK it!!!! Even with all of the bullshit in #1 I *still* could tell.

You lose.

:lol: Sure you did, Rotty old boy, sure you did. :lol:

In a Washington Post article in 1975, Ginsburg wrote to dispel the fear at the time that the Equal Rights Act would “require unisex restrooms in public places. Her response: “Emphatically not so.”
The now-Supreme Court justice continued, “Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.”
“Individual privacy, a right of constitutional dimension, is appropriately harmonized with the equality principle,” Ginsberg claimed. “But the ‘potty issue’ is likely to remain one of those ultimate questions never pressed to final solution.” Diogenes' Middle Finger: Buzzy Ginsburg Said She Doesn’t Want To Pee With Guys

Thank you thank you thank you for that great find!!

I especially liked his point that you should no more treat gender dysphoria by attacking the body with surgery than you would treat anorexia with liposuction.

MKK.jpg

I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Forum List

Back