Men in women's bathrooms

It's almost exactly the phenomenon that Hans Christian Andersen described in The Emperor's New Clothes Everyone could clearly see that His majesty was stark naked, but nobody dared say so, because they were afraid of being condemned as stupid or incompetence.

With the exceptions of a very few confused and insane individuals, everyone knows the difference between men and women; but too many are afraid to say so, for fear of being condemned as “hateful” or “bigoted”.

I've used that analogy many many times. I've said in the earliest days when my voice was nearly alone on the internet fighting back against the insanity and getting beat up every post for doing so that I am the little boy in the crowd.

Finally the crowd is waking up. Men in the women's bathrooms was the LGBT cult unknowingly throwing a bucket of ice water in the hypnotized faces..

ANOTHER hateful wedge bought off BS GOP solution to an imaginary problem...
Aw... poor whittle baby. Your game of delusions doesn't dominate women's right to privacy behind doors marked "women". :itsok:

1 in 6 women have been raped. So in a women's bathroom with 6 stalls, it is a statistical probability that one woman in there at any given time will experience PTSD if a man is allowed in with her in this intimate hygiene area with the expectation of segregation denoted by the word 'women" printed next to the door..

Any entity foolhardy enough to insist men use the women's bathroom is staring down the expensive maw of a PTSD rape victim filing a very healthy lawsuit against them. Hmm...let's see...deny men using the women's room where no man pretending to be a woman has actual civil rights to demand others play along....or...risk the certainty of being sued by a rape victim for her expectation of segregated privacy behind the door marked "women" where she bares her body for her hygiene rituals...? Which one? Which one?...hmmm... :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Right? "Don't be on the wrong side of history".

Indeed. Don't. FIGHT against men pretending to be women. FIGHT HARD. Be on the right side of history...
Great post Silhouette. I will fight with more ferocity and more relentlessness than any libtard has ever seen. These liberals and their extreme sexual deviance are every bit as evil and disgusting as the muslims raping women and beheading Christians.

Right? "Don't be on the wrong side of history".

Indeed. Don't. FIGHT against men pretending to be women. FIGHT HARD. Be on the right side of history...
Great post Silhouette. I will fight with more ferocity and more relentlessness than any libtard has ever seen. These liberals and their extreme sexual deviance are every bit as evil and disgusting as the muslims raping women and beheading Christians.
Haha, a couple of freedom fighters here! Get over yourselves

ANOTHER hateful wedge bought off BS GOP solution to an imaginary problem...
Aw... poor whittle baby. Your game of delusions doesn't dominate women's right to privacy behind doors marked "women". :itsok:

1 in 6 women have been raped. So in a women's bathroom with 6 stalls, it is a statistical probability that one woman in there at any given time will experience PTSD if a man is allowed in with her in this intimate hygiene area with the expectation of segregation denoted by the word 'women" printed next to the door..

Any entity foolhardy enough to insist men use the women's bathroom is staring down the expensive maw of a PTSD rape victim filing a very healthy lawsuit against them. Hmm...let's see...deny men using the women's room where no man pretending to be a woman has actual civil rights to demand others play along....or...risk the certainty of being sued by a rape victim for her expectation of segregated privacy behind the door marked "women" where she bares her body for her hygiene rituals...? Which one? Which one?...hmmm... :eusa_think:
They've been raped by straight a-holes like you, not poor bullied transgenders, brainwashed ditz lol. Link to ANY such problem duh? This is just like all those illegal voters zzzzzzzz...for hater dupes only. Meanwhile, your billionaire brainwashers continue raping the middle class and the country. Stupidest, most hateful voters in the modern world- which we're in danger of exiting under everything for the greedy idiot rich GOP. Duh dupe.

Last edited:
I don't know what is more repulsive and enraging - that piece of sub-human garbage or the liberals like whtchy who get off on this kind of stuff.

Well, I could do without the insults and the... colorful metaphors. But Seawytch has no idea the consequences that will come to pass should such a thing as Obama's transgender decree become law. Seawytch doesn't seem too concerned about they safety and privacy of others not transgendered. The rights of a remote minority seem to trump (no pun) the rights of the majority.

I don't? What "consequences will come to pass"?

I'm concerned with the safety of all Americans, including transgendered people which is why I oppose anti trans laws like the one NC passed. That law has nothing to do with keeping anyone safe and everything to do with being bigoted towards trans people. Laws like these actually harm trans people and other people who don't conform to gender norms.

What "right" is given up when you pee in the same restroom as a transgendered man? I've peed in public restrooms with transgendered women dozens of times and never once felt my privacy or safety were in danger nor felt I was relinquishing any "rights".

Imagine, something like this happening in a state with a transgender friendly bathroom law. I don't think any liberal in this thread realizes the danger it can pose to women and children. While it isn't advisable to let your child go to the bathroom alone, this could be the trend if we allow transgender women to use the ladies bathroom.

Man Chokes Eight-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

You don't even realize that the story you posted destroys your entire argument.

“A child molester doesn’t need to put on a dress to go into a bathroom. You can Google ‘sexually assaulted in a restroom’ and you get thousands of examples of cisgendered straight men.” ~ Dan Savage

I've peed in public restrooms with transgendered women dozens of times and never once felt my privacy or safety were in danger nor felt I was relinquishing any "rights".

I may have peed in a public restroom with trannies. If the pecker checkers were not in the restroom at the same time, how was I to know.

I may have been in mortal danger and there wasn't a pecker checker around.

Good God.there goes the republican jobs program. Lay offs already.

You don't even realize that the story you posted destroys your entire argument.

“A child molester doesn’t need to put on a dress to go into a bathroom. You can Google ‘sexually assaulted in a restroom’ and you get thousands of examples of cisgendered straight men.” ~ Dan Savage

What's that gibberish your talking? "cisgendered"? You need an interpreter. We're talking plainly and clearly about males wearing anything from jeans and a T-shirt to a dress and stockings entering a privately segregated hygiene chamber denoted by the word "women" outside the door, where at any given time 1 in 6 of the real actual women inside there is a victim of rape and would suffer PTSD at such another invasion of where she felt safe while baring her backside.

MKK.jpg
I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Hdj9smI.png

^^^ Has an "innie"...now what?
"He's" can't have "innies" genius. The fact that you don't even know that much is why you are so unqualified to have this conversation. If that thing above has a vagina it is a HER. Period. End of story. Science says so (even though you've spent your entire life denying facts and science). If that thing has a penis, it is a man. Why do you find this so difficult? Did you drop out of school in the 1st grade?

Dehumanization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes Seawytch...dehumanizing woman rape victims by telling them they have to now tolerate men in their most private hygiene areas is very dehumanizing. Imagine being a rape victim and being told "you now can be sued for discrimination if you don't allow a man to watch you bare yourself naked".

Wow Seawytch, are you myopic and a blind cult follower or what? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE REAL CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION. Asshole.

I wonder if they have a staff psychologist moonlighting making pizza so they can walk customers through what's between their legs and what restroom that means they have to use?

I can't imagine it requires a psychologist to explain, "Innies over here, outies over there". Every half-sentient parent in the world makes that explanation at some point, and every 3-year-old they explain it to understands it. It ain't rocket magic.

Hdj9smI.png

"He's" can't have "innies" genius. The fact that you don't even know that much is why you are so unqualified to have this conversation. If that thing above has a vagina it is a HER. Period. End of story. Science says so (even though you've spent your entire life denying facts and science). If that thing has a penis, it is a man. Why do you find this so difficult? Did you drop out of school in the 1st grade?

Seawytch:

Thinks that the rights of the 99.7% don't matter. That the rights of the transgender girl with a boy's anatomy going into a girls locker room trump the rights and privacy of the girls born biologically girls. Let that speak to the reader.

Over 2500 posts. This is what we get when the man in the white house is a toilet freak. Carter had energy czars and inflation czars. Obie needs a toilet czar so he can get back to his main job of flooding this country with as many muslim refugees as possible. Time is of the essence, since his islamization of America will come to a screeching halt if General Trump takes the white house.

Hdj9smI.png

Seawytch:

Thinks that the rights of the 99.7% don't matter. That the rights of the transgender girl with a boy's anatomy going into a girls locker room trump the rights and privacy of the girls born biologically girls. Let that speak to the reader.
The simpletons still have no concept of what a transgender is... Perhaps discussions like these will start to open their eyes. I can only hope they the do some research to try and back up their arguments and expose themselves to a sliver of reality. I doubt they will ever come around but perhaps they will grow a bit more tolerant. I'd consider that a win

Forum List

Back