Men in women's bathrooms

Sure you can! We'll talk about it sometime when you're taking a pee with me in the women's room soon!

If I "feel like a woman" why should I be forced to shower with men? Because YOU have a hangup with it? Same with locker rooms... it's no different than a restroom. Why should you and I have to use men's locker rooms?

Wow... I really wasn't expecting you to be such a flaming hypocrite on this!
Nothing says "Debate won" like the other party going into sheer hysterical nonsense. Thanks Boss for conceding you no longer have anything of value to this discussion, you can leave the thread now. Talk about epic meltdown... just WOW.

There's a term for what you are doing... ah yes, temper tantrum.

I hope he follows through though. Some people deserve to be in prison.

Now just how the hell do you figure you're going to send me to prison? Are you somehow going to challenge my "gender identity" or something? If Renae has a "right" to be in the ladies room, then I do too! You can't discriminate based on your personal opinion.
Just tell the police you were feeling female today...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure you can! We'll talk about it sometime when you're taking a pee with me in the women's room soon!

If I "feel like a woman" why should I be forced to shower with men? Because YOU have a hangup with it? Same with locker rooms... it's no different than a restroom. Why should you and I have to use men's locker rooms?

Wow... I really wasn't expecting you to be such a flaming hypocrite on this!
Nothing says "Debate won" like the other party going into sheer hysterical nonsense. Thanks Boss for conceding you no longer have anything of value to this discussion, you can leave the thread now. Talk about epic meltdown... just WOW.

There's a term for what you are doing... ah yes, temper tantrum.

Yep... You won! Let's get these archaic laws changed immediately so I can start enjoying myself in ladies rooms everywhere! Hey... I'm not going to leave the thread... I am here to join you in your fight, bruh! Let's get this party started!! :boobies::banana::boobies::disbelief::boobies::mm::boobies::thanks: ONE LOVE!
Interesting how s/he'd rather you left the thread. Lol.

It's the added threat of violence, which you left off.
See, it really is, mentality wise, no different then the racist of a hundred years ago. Closing their minds, and lashing out, refusing to find middle ground.

If it's sheer ignorance, I agree with. If it's willful ignorance with a side of hate, it's bigotry.

Yes, I left it out on purpose. Not because it's not important, but because it is, to you. You claim there are threats, but you're not saying what exactly caused those threats. They didn't come out of nowhere. People are so used to unusual and weird things, and transgenders probably don't make it to the top ten. So why suddenly threats unless they see potential threat to their kids. Action and reaction, perhaps?

And about the finding middle ground, some things, like own privacy, or kids safety are simply not negotiable. Why was the problem for transgenders to demand, let's say, to have their own toilets. I would agree to that and I believe many others will too. But no, demand is, that it simply must be women's bathroom, because you identify as a woman. Maybe problem is that you don't want to compromise...

Last edited:
No Bob, as many people have explained to you in the past, a Transgender individual is not "Male because birth", I am a woman. You haven't come to grips with reality, and I doubt you ever will.

Hard science, biology, and every cell nucleus in your body, all say that I'm right and you're wrong. You are not, will never be, and cannot ever be, a woman.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. When you come upon public restrooms labeled WOMEN and MEN... look between your legs for a penis. IF you have one, you belong in the MENS room and NOT in the WOMENS room. There is nothing callous about that. It's doesn't require anything more than knowing if you have a penis.
So if I, a pre-operative transgender woman decides to go to the bathroom you believe I should use the men's room. Even though the only way you're really going to tell I have penis is if I use the urinal. That's absurd. Totally absurd. I'm not using the men's restroom in skirt.

Again, if you need to use the restroom and you have a penis... MENS room. No penis... WOMENS room. That is NOT homophobic. I don't care if you are gay or straight. I care about a penis not being in the same restroom with my daughter. Understood???

I'll tell you something else... I don't care about protests, boycotts, movements, PC laws passed, etc. IF you have a penis and I catch you in a public restroom with my daughter, you're going to regret your choice.
How, you think I and people like myself are a threat to your daughter? Please. We are just women, trying to use the restroom. Also, I've been in restrooms, with my penis with daughters, so have thousands of others. We go in, we sit, we do our business, we leave. What are you going to do about that?
You are NOT a woman and never will be. You re a transvestite with or without your dick. Get mental health help before you fuck up your life. Suicide rate for you people is the same after youroperation as it is before.
Your ignorance and hate is astounding.

I am transgendered. My gender is Female. I have been to lots of therapy, I am still in therapy. Guess what? I'm getting treatment. Unless you know some magic treatment that my doctors do not?

It depends what you're considering under therapy. I don't think HRT falls under that category, although is called "therapy", where actually you go to doctor and ask for the hormones that will rearrange fat in your body and smooth out your skin to look more feminine, which is the ultimate transgender goal.

And personal question... when did you know that you are a "woman" and why did you wait for so long to start the transition?

Now Target wants to allow men in women's bathrooms. If banning the bellringers at Christmas wasn't enough, this should be reason enough to keep you, and especially your children, out of these stores.

Your ignorance and hate is astounding.

I am transgendered. My gender is Female. I have been to lots of therapy, I am still in therapy. Guess what? I'm getting treatment. Unless you know some magic treatment that my doctors do not?

No... Your gender is MALE... you identify as a female. You have a penis, therefore, you are a MALE.
No my SEX is male, my gender is female. You need to educate yourself.I get that my DNA will never change (unless of course we get some aces advances in DNA manipulation... even then many of you bigots would still freak out "YOU WERE BORN MALE!!!!" )

I get that some people, no matter how much information is out there, how much truth is shown them, will assume that every transgender woman is a sexual pervert, a fetish freak out for their kids and jerking it on the toilet in the women's restrooms. Are there bad actors out there abusing the system to get their rocks off? Certainly. But to cast us all as the same, is the utmost ignorance and stupidity. What you people are doing is no different then what was done a hundred years ago (and earlier let's be honest) "A black man raped a white girl, that black man touched my daughter! I saw him! LYNCH HIM!!!" Same basic stupidity. That same stupidity is rampant through human history. This is part of the human condition, humans, are as a general rule stupid. I forgive you.

Most of us Trans folks, want nothing more than to live happy lives as we pursue that which makes us better people.

You should, if you consider yourselves good people, acknowledge that. Those that cannot are just hate filled ignorant, willfully ignorant bigots.

Which are you?

Like many other things that lefties are trying to push into our society thru social engineering and changing definitions, gender became a liberal social construct. When lefties can't get something thru the ballot, they change the definition to make it sound acceptable and people fall for it. If you look at the origin of the word, from Latin "genus", gender is something you get at birth... so I think you're wrong and you did fall into liberal word game trap.

Second, why it is that every time someone want's to push its own agenda, in this case "transgenders rights", racism and slavery always pops out as comparison. Those things are nothing alike. I am sorry that you have difficulties to be accepted, but pointing fingers at people and calling them bigots, in many cases justifiably, it really can't help you. You can't demand rights at expense of the others.

I do believe you when you said that most of trans folks mean no harm and just wants to be happy. But let's get real. Most of trans folks, at least 80 percent or more will never be happy because they will never pass as a women. So, what's the point?

Transpassable.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Renae, I asked you (politely), if resources were not a problem and they were built, would you use a third rest room for the 'other gendered' and leave the men and women's restrooms to them? I'd appreciate a (polite) reply if that's possible.

I'd like to know that too.

No my SEX is male, my gender is female. You need to educate yourself.I get that my DNA will never change (unless of course we get some aces advances in DNA manipulation... even then many of you bigots would still freak out "YOU WERE BORN MALE!!!!" )

No, you need to educate yourself. Your gender and sex are the same, you are a male if you have a penis. I've already said, I have absolutely no problem with you using the women's restrooms if you no longer have your penis.
And yet you ignore the inappropriateness of that comment. As a pre-operative woman I am not going to be bullied by ignorant bigots into embarrassing and debasing myself. You need to learn and educate yourself on the matter. If I look, walk, sound, smell like a woman, I'll be damned if you are going to force me in the men's room because of your stupidity.
Again, this is not about YOU. This is about sexual perverts and our legal recourse against them. If such laws as this are passed, we have no way of keeping sexual perverts out of the little girl's rooms. They have a legal right to be there, all they have to do is claim they're transgender.

And whenever something bad happens (and it will) there is no legal recourse because it becomes the predator's word against the victim and there is no reason why the predator shouldn't have been in the restroom. We cannot have a police guard or psychologist outside of every public restroom to determine if you are really a transgender or a sexual predator posing as one.

Try to get this through your head... this isn't a discrimination against you. It's actually a protection FOR you. Because I guarantee you, when this becomes law of the land, you are going to see a dramatic increase in violence against transgenders. I'm about the most tolerant and open-minded right winger you'll find on sexual lifestyle choices and if I am this worked up over this, you can bet there are some bubbas out there with machetes who will see to it you get your sex change operation, should you venture into the restroom with their little girl.
You sound like the fools freaking out about Conceal Carry gun laws. "Oh if we let people carry guns, why it'll be the wild west out there!!! People shooting people over the small insults!!!" Didn't happen.

It IS discrimination against me, YOU need to educate yourself YOU need a clue., you already threatened violence against people like me, you are a danger to society YOU are what's wrong in this country. You are a violent, stupid man whose arrogance and idiocy lead to violence against innocent people. Guess what buster, you will not intimidate me with your BIGOTRY.

Discrimination against you, how? Once again, I can't really imagine what is like to be in your position, so I am talking from my position. You made a choice to become other than what you were born and demanding from everyone to adjust to the new you. I am not saying I am not open to that, but I would like you to tell me honestly, why should I?

I'm reading your reply to Boss above and it seems to me that you're acting exactly the way you're claiming you're against, so I am wondering, how can you demand acceptance and understanding while not offering any. I guess you're not seeing it, because it's kinda OK if you do it.

Renae, I asked you (politely), if resources were not a problem and they were built, would you use a third rest room for the 'other gendered' and leave the men and women's restrooms to them? I'd appreciate a (polite) reply if that's possible.

S/he said no. S/he would still insist on using the ladies room.

The only people who it's a problem for are speakers of Romance languages.

Cuz, how do they ask where el baño is?

H'orsh'/it seems to have answered that question not long after it was asked.

Would I use an "other gendered" No. We as society are well passed the "White Fountains, Colored" fountains level ostracizing and I refuse to be a party to that sort of thing. Sorry.

H'orsh'/it apparently thinks that a perverted man not being allowed to use the same restroom as little girls is the same thing as a black man not being able to use the same drinking fountain as white men.

Among his other delusions, he'orsh'/it's a racist as well; equating black people to sick, mentally ill perverts such as h'orsh'/itself.

tumblr_mbtohdhjuf1ru7qano1_400.png

What Many Transgender Activists Don’t Want You to Know: and why you should know it anyway
November 21, 2012

Why transgenders don't like to go into transgenders bathrooms? :dunno:

Why is that?

If you are transgender....go into a transgender bathroom!

what is the problem??

I am at a loss here :(

S/he said no. S/he would still insist on using the ladies room.

Yeah, I just continued reading where I left of yesterday and I saw that.

Of course, I was expecting that answer, since compromise today means giving in to all demands.

Why transgenders don't like to go into transgenders bathrooms? :dunno:

Why is that?

If you are transgender....go into a transgender bathroom!

what is the problem??

I am at a loss here :(

There won't be any girls or women in there with h'orsh'/it. I think that to that kind of pervert, that's part of the point.

Do they have to live their lives in the bathrooms?

these people to be or rather feel like themselves?

I mean do they have to be valuated ...in their lives ... according to what toilet they empty their guts? these people?

My God.... please give me the understanding Father...please ...please help me understand My Father.:(

With all respect to transgender everywhere.....

I am so old fashion....I am so normal and like my parents and grand parents

I so belong to the past

that transgender talk to me is a scandal.....

like a freak show?

in the circus?

please forgive me....I am only being open here.

Forum List

Back