Men in women's bathrooms

I'm not sick, mentally ill, self destructive or a pervert. Since none of that applies to me, everything you have to say on the matter is kaput.

You're a man who claims to be a woman, who demands free access to women-only restrooms, and who is seeking to have his male parts surgically mutilated and destroyed. I think this is more than enough to prove that everything that I've said about you is correct.

I'm not sick, mentally ill, self destructive or a pervert. Since none of that applies to me, everything you have to say on the matter is kaput.

You're a man who claims to be a woman, who demands free access to women-only restrooms, and who is seeking to have his male parts surgically mutilated and destroyed. I think this is more than enough to prove that everything that I've said about you is correct.
No Bob, as many people have explained to you in the past, a Transgender individual is not "Male because birth", I am a woman. You haven't come to grips with reality, and I doubt you ever will.

No Bob, as many people have explained to you in the past, a Transgender individual is not "Male because birth", I am a woman. You haven't come to grips with reality, and I doubt you ever will.

Women don't have dicks, so your hypothesis fails

To paraphrase conservatives about so many other things;
If you're not happy about transgenders being able to use the same restroom as you then you're free not to use a restroom.

It's interesting that you've said if a third restroom were provided, you would refuse to use it and would still insist on using the ladies, even to the point of utilising violence and guns.

No I said I would defend my person with a gun should the need arise. Don't' lie about what I said, your position is hypocritical enough as it is without compounding it with lies.
I'm not lying. You said you would refuse to use a third bathroom and would insist, in the presence of a third bathroom, to use the ladies room anyway, and you would shoot people who challenged you.
You also said you're not a militant lbgqwxyzast whatever.
LOL. How's that looking now? Lol

Last edited:
Sure you can! We'll talk about it sometime when you're taking a pee with me in the women's room soon!

If I "feel like a woman" why should I be forced to shower with men? Because YOU have a hangup with it? Same with locker rooms... it's no different than a restroom. Why should you and I have to use men's locker rooms?

Wow... I really wasn't expecting you to be such a flaming hypocrite on this!
Nothing says "Debate won" like the other party going into sheer hysterical nonsense. Thanks Boss for conceding you no longer have anything of value to this discussion, you can leave the thread now. Talk about epic meltdown... just WOW.

There's a term for what you are doing... ah yes, temper tantrum.
There is no nonsense here. Scroll back and see the evidence of the guy who went into the female locker room and undressed himself in front of women and children.
You are so incredibly stuffed full of hubris, you won't stop for a second and acknowledge that people's fears are justified. The reason you cannot do that is that you are an incredibly selfish person who's mental health issues have been coddled by leftie loonies who are really using you and exhibiting you as though you are a circus freak, but a freak they approve of and can make use of.
On another note, I've read countless stories about people who have been 'supported' to have the surgery, and not too long after these people find there lives are in ruins, they don't feel 'better', and most of all, they still don't feel like a 'woman'. Many of them are left destroyed people who took the 'advice' of professionals, professionals who earnt money from 'advising' them. I have no doubt you feel sure. But.
Ps is your wife not unhappy about your penis being surgically disappeared?

Sure you can! We'll talk about it sometime when you're taking a pee with me in the women's room soon!

If I "feel like a woman" why should I be forced to shower with men? Because YOU have a hangup with it? Same with locker rooms... it's no different than a restroom. Why should you and I have to use men's locker rooms?

Nothing says "Debate won" like the other party going into sheer hysterical nonsense. Thanks Boss for conceding you no longer have anything of value to this discussion, you can leave the thread now. Talk about epic meltdown... just WOW.

There is no nonsense here. Scroll back and see the evidence of the guy who went into the female locker room and undressed himself in front of women and children.
You are so incredibly stuffed full of hubris, you won't stop for a second and acknowledge that people's fears are justified. The reason you cannot do that is that you are an incredibly selfish person who's mental health issues have been coddled by leftie loonies who are really using you and exhibiting you as though you are a circus freak, but a freak they approve of and can make use of.
On another note, I've read countless stories about people who have been 'supported' to have the surgery, and not too long after these people find there lives are in ruins, they don't feel 'better', and most of all, they still don't feel like a 'woman'. Many of them are left destroyed people who took the 'advice' of professionals, professionals who earnt money from 'advising' them. I have no doubt you feel sure. But.
Ps is your wife not unhappy about your penis being surgically disappeared?

And the real pity is that the enablers walk away scott free. The patient is left with the pain and suffering and not a thing can be done to make them whole again.

Since you put it that way :dunno:

Sorry, man, you are not a woman.

Sozzy, but you ARE NOT a woman. FACT.

I hope he follows through though. Some people deserve to be in prison.

Now just how the hell do you figure you're going to send me to prison? Are you somehow going to challenge my "gender identity" or something? If Renae has a "right" to be in the ladies room, then I do too! You can't discriminate based on your personal opinion.

Yep... You won! Let's get these archaic laws changed immediately so I can start enjoying myself in ladies rooms everywhere! Hey... I'm not going to leave the thread... I am here to join you in your fight, bruh! Let's get this party started!! :boobies::banana::boobies::disbelief::boobies::mm::boobies::thanks: ONE LOVE!

Forum List

Back