Men in women's bathrooms

.. I will make it my personal mission to use women's restrooms exclusively from now on and I'll encourage every straight male heterosexual in America to do the same.

You cross dressing fool you.

No straight men are going to follow you into the restroom.

But let me ask you this; how will you know a transsexual person has entered the women's restroom?

Do you check out all the crotches that pass you by for determination of size? Then follow them into the women's restroom to do a panty check?
You crossdresser you.

Is there going to be a law that says I have to be cross-dressed to "identify as a woman?"

Did I say I was going to check crotches or only do this if I thought a tranny was in the restroom? No... I said I will make it my mission in life to use women's restrooms exclusively to do my business and I will fucking DARE you to challenge me! And YES... I think I can get a whole lot of straight normal heterosexual males to join me in this idea. Whataya say guys? Feeling "pretty" today? :D

I sure as hell am.. in fact... I am starting to really LIKE my idea! The more I think about it the more excited I get about the prospects of perusing around in women's restrooms! It's like a fucking dream come true to be honest... kind of gives me the horn a little... I might have to have a wank while I am sitting in the privacy of my stall in the ladies room! You wouldn't have a problem with that, would you? You wouldn't think of trying to invade my privacy in such a case, would you?

Wanna call the cops? Fine... I will play my "transgender equality" card and then sue your fucking ass off for violating my civil rights! You can't tell me that I can't "identify as a woman" if I feel like it. I don't have to meet any criteria or fit your narrow-minded stereotype... all I have to do is claim that I have a RIGHT to use the women's restroom and there won't be a goddamn thing you or anyone else can do about that.

You don't think I'm serious? Watch me!

.. I will make it my personal mission to use women's restrooms exclusively from now on and I'll encourage every straight male heterosexual in America to do the same.

You cross dressing fool you.

No straight men are going to follow you into the restroom.

But let me ask you this; how will you know a transsexual person has entered the women's restroom?

Do you check out all the crotches that pass you by for determination of size? Then follow them into the women's restroom to do a panty check?
You crossdresser you.

Is there going to be a law that says I have to be cross-dressed to "identify as a woman?"

Did I say I was going to check crotches or only do this if I thought a tranny was in the restroom? No... I said I will make it my mission in life to use women's restrooms exclusively to do my business and I will fucking DARE you to challenge me! And YES... I think I can get a whole lot of straight normal heterosexual males to join me in this idea. Whataya say guys? Feeling "pretty" today? :D

I sure as hell am.. in fact... I am starting to really LIKE my idea! The more I think about it the more excited I get about the prospects of perusing around in women's restrooms! It's like a fucking dream come true to be honest... kind of gives me the horn a little... I might have to have a wank while I am sitting in the privacy of my stall in the ladies room! You wouldn't have a problem with that, would you? You wouldn't think of trying to invade my privacy in such a case, would you?

Wanna call the cops? Fine... I will play my "transgender equality" card and then sue your fucking ass off for violating my civil rights! You can't tell me that I can't "identify as a woman" if I feel like it. I don't have to meet any criteria or fit your narrow-minded stereotype... all I have to do is claim that I have a RIGHT to use the women's restroom and there won't be a goddamn thing you or anyone else can do about that.

You don't think I'm serious? Watch me!
Also, there will of course be the defence of the alleged 'gender fluid'.
So, why is a man, dressed as a man, possessed of a penis, in the ladies room?
'Well,when I left home this morning I 'felt' like a man, but half an hour ago I decided I 'feel' like a woman'. Pfffff.

That you case all trans as threats based on a few bad actors?

Yet you don't demand catholic priest stay out of the mens room. And they have harmed far more children then a transwoman in a bathroom.

So how many women and underage girls are you ok with being sexually assaulted in the bathroom by predator males?

You carry a dick as well

Gals don't have dicks

He is trying to get it removed. That will make everything OK, right?

It doesn't change a thing. You are what you are. He can chop it off, get breast implants and prance around town in a sundress; he's still a dude, that cannot be changed by mutilating his body.

It's so distrspectful of women.

How can progressives keep up this war on women and get away with it

Yet you don't demand catholic priest stay out of the mens room. And they have harmed far more children then a transwoman in a bathroom.

So how many women and underage girls are you ok with being sexually assaulted in the bathroom by predator males?
I see the light, you are SO right.
If there are people who are part of a group, that do something bad to children then we need to greatly restrict those people all of them.

So are you for barring teachers, all teachers from being alone with children? Because after all, teachers are constantly sexually abusing children. So Teachers cannot be in a a place alone with a child. Will you support that?

And all Catholic priests with young males.

If you will join me in crusading to KEEP KIDS SAFE from possible threats using your logic, I'll agree with.

Otherwise you're just admitting to stereotyping and lumping all Trans but you won't do it with other groups of people known to harbor child sex predators.

You carry a dick as well

Gals don't have dicks

Gender is not Sex, my Gender is Female. Get over it.

Then ditch the dick. Until then, stay out of women's restrooms
Why? They nor you will ever know it's THERE. So why do you care?

I don't' saunter up to the toilet and lift my skirt making a show it.

Asking me to trust someone who would rather castrate themselves then to deal with their own problem is absolute foolishness.

Credibility, you ain't got it

It's interesting that you've said if a third restroom were provided, you would refuse to use it and would still insist on using the ladies, even to the point of utilising violence and guns.

No I said I would defend my person with a gun should the need arise. Don't' lie about what I said, your position is hypocritical enough as it is without compounding it with lies.

You could protect yourself by using the third restroom, but you've said you would not use it, so clearly it's not just about not using the men's room.
And blacks could have just used the separate but equal facilities provided for them, but we as a society moved past that... well most of us, that bigoted mentality you are displaying.

You could protect yourself by using the third restroom, but you've said you would not use it, so clearly it's not just about not using the men's room.
And blacks could have just used the separate but equal facilities provided for them, but we as a society moved past that... well most of us, that bigoted mentality you are displaying.

You are not being discriminated against any more than a straight male is being discriminated against by not being allowed in the woman's restroom

If there are people who are part of a group, that do something bad to children then we need to greatly restrict those people all of them.

So are you for barring teachers, all teachers from being alone with children? Because after all, teachers are constantly sexually abusing children. So Teachers cannot be in a a place alone with a child. Will you support that?

If you will join me in crusading to KEEP KIDS SAFE from possible threats using your logic, I'll agree with.

Otherwise you're just admitting to stereotyping and lumping all Trans but you won't do it with other groups of people known to harbor child sex predators.

You will NEVER see the light. You are not capable.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", or question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection

7. Lie

8. Play race card

9. Play gender card

10. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up shit.

12. Deny it constantly

you got 2,3, 6, 11, and 12 so far.

Then ditch the dick. Until then, stay out of women's restrooms

When I was younger even say 10 years ago, never in a million years would I have dreamed that I would see those two sentences. And, that I would agree with them.

Hey, no... seriously... you have won ME over! I am all for this idea now! Let's do it! I hope we can make it law of the land from coast to coast... Men are legally allowed in women's restrooms, showers, dressing rooms, etc.!

All you nattering naysayers... give it a rest! You'll NEVER reach people like Renae with common sense reasoning. I say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Guys... come on, you know that you've always secretly dreamed of being able to go in the girl's rooms! And hey, this gets us into their dressing rooms, their showers... the whole works! All we have to do is claim "gender identity" now! This is a fucking GIFT from the heavens!

So pass your little laws... put me down in the "support" column... let's get the ball rolling, summer is right around the corner and I want to be taking in all the sights!
:boobies::woohoo::boobies:

Libtard ROE
Me? A LIBERAL? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
No.

Name any other area and you're to the left of me.

Nope, and nope. Sorry you'll never see me say
"right wing lies".

Present facts then. I present medical facts, you present... what?
Yeah, when I use my phone, Guilty as charged.
5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", or question their education, intelligence.
Never happened.
6. Employ misdirection
Subjective, what you call misdirection might be trying to contrast.
I do not lie.
8. Play race card
No, I have used Racial history to contrast behaviors, but I don't pull the race card. Sorry.
9. Play gender card
Lol.
LOL
11. Make up shit.
Never.
12. Deny it constantly
Bullshit yes.
You're an idiot if you believe this shit. Seriously

You are ascribing attributes to me because I fight this notion transwomen are a threat, we are not. Are there bad actors that will use overly permissive bathroom stupidity laws? Yes and I agree we need to correct those, a little more common sense and less willy nilly. BOTH sides are being buttheads in this fight.

Libtard ROE
Me? A LIBERAL? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
No.

Name any other area and you're to the left of me.

Nope, and nope. Sorry you'll never see me say
"right wing lies".

Present facts then. I present medical facts, you present... what?
Yeah, when I use my phone, Guilty as charged.
Never happened.
6. Employ misdirection
Subjective, what you call misdirection might be trying to contrast.
I do not lie.
8. Play race card
No, I have used Racial history to contrast behaviors, but I don't pull the race card. Sorry.
9. Play gender card
Lol.
LOL
11. Make up shit.
Never.
12. Deny it constantly
Bullshit yes.
You're an idiot if you believe this shit. Seriously

You are ascribing attributes to me because I fight this notion transwomen are a threat, we are not. Are there bad actors that will use overly permissive bathroom stupidity laws? Yes and I agree we need to correct those, a little more common sense and less willy nilly. BOTH sides are being buttheads in this fight.

Well then, like Dr. Renee Richards, I stand corrected.

Hey, no... seriously... you have won ME over! I am all for this idea now! Let's do it! I hope we can make it law of the land from coast to coast... Men are legally allowed in women's restrooms, showers, dressing rooms, etc.!

All you nattering naysayers... give it a rest! You'll NEVER reach people like Renae with common sense reasoning. I say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Guys... come on, you know that you've always secretly dreamed of being able to go in the girl's rooms! And hey, this gets us into their dressing rooms, their showers... the whole works! All we have to do is claim "gender identity" now! This is a fucking GIFT from the heavens!

So pass your little laws... put me down in the "support" column... let's get the ball rolling, summer is right around the corner and I want to be taking in all the sights!
:boobies::woohoo::boobies:
As I'm against Pre-ops being showers and lockers rooms naked with other women, I cannot join you.

Sorry.

As I'm against Pre-ops being showers and lockers rooms naked with other women, I cannot join you.

Sorry.

Sure you can! We'll talk about it sometime when you're taking a pee with me in the women's room soon!

If I "feel like a woman" why should I be forced to shower with men? Because YOU have a hangup with it? Same with locker rooms... it's no different than a restroom. Why should you and I have to use men's locker rooms?

Wow... I really wasn't expecting you to be such a flaming hypocrite on this!

Forum List

Back