Men in women's bathrooms

Sure you can! We'll talk about it sometime when you're taking a pee with me in the women's room soon!

If I "feel like a woman" why should I be forced to shower with men? Because YOU have a hangup with it? Same with locker rooms... it's no different than a restroom. Why should you and I have to use men's locker rooms?

Wow... I really wasn't expecting you to be such a flaming hypocrite on this!

She's just denying you that because you're black.

And blacks could have just used the separate but equal facilities provided for them, but we as a society moved past that... well most of us, that bigoted mentality you are displaying.

Because being a sick, disgusting, mentally-ill, creepy, self-destructive pervert, who cares nothing for the harm that he causes to women and children, is exactly the same thing as being black, right?

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

Fact: It is a problem for these "sick" individuals to be near our children. Of course you don't want to hear about protecting kids, you believe in sucking out their brains days before they are born.

Fact: It's not homophobic to call it what it is, a mental disorder.
And, as I said earlier, bathroom owners should be able to determine who uses their bathrooms.

Just like they get to decide if they want to make a cake for a gay wedding?

Exactly. If you own something, you get to make the rules regarding how it's used.

Sure you can! We'll talk about it sometime when you're taking a pee with me in the women's room soon!

If I "feel like a woman" why should I be forced to shower with men? Because YOU have a hangup with it? Same with locker rooms... it's no different than a restroom. Why should you and I have to use men's locker rooms?

Apparently, it's OK for actual women to have to shower with men, but not for men who “feel like women” to have to do so.

You're talking to a guy who thinks he's a woman, and who is seeking to have himself castrated. His mind is obviously so disordered that I'm not sure that sincere hypocrisy is even possible. What looks like hypocrisy is probably nothing more than the result of a broken mind that cannot even form thoughts in a consistent manner.

You're talking to a guy who thinks he's a woman, and who is seeking to have himself castrated. His mind is obviously so disordered that I'm not sure that sincere hypocrisy is even possible. What looks like hypocrisy is probably nothing more than the result of a broken mind that cannot even form thoughts in a consistent manner.

Hey, I am telling you... just being in this thread and listening to Renae has opened my eyes! It's not very often you'll find someone admitting their mind has been changed by an argument presented at USMB but by golly, Renae has done it! Just being here, listening to the justifications Renae has presented... it's making me feel more 'feminine' every second!

I am looking forward to the day where I can go into any women's restroom or dressing rooms and showers, and not have to worry about being judged! In fact, I think maybe we should just get rid of all men's restrooms, dressing rooms and showers... so there's no temptation for bigots, you see? We can just all pile in the women's rooms together and be one big happy family... accepting each other for who we are... in all our naked glory!

And girls... when you see me in your restroom... pay no attention to the boner... it's merely vestigial from my days as a normal hetero male... I assure you that I now "identify as a woman" and as such... I stand with Renae and demand my rights! Hey, it's not something I can do anything about... I am "pre-operative" and it might be a really long time until I go through with all that hormone stuff and whatnot. In the meantime, bear with me... I won't touch you inappropriately or anything... I may have to masturbate but I'll try not to bother you gals.

Nothing says "Debate won" like the other party going into sheer hysterical nonsense. Thanks Boss for conceding you no longer have anything of value to this discussion, you can leave the thread now. Talk about epic meltdown... just WOW.

There's a term for what you are doing... ah yes, temper tantrum.

Because being a sick, disgusting, mentally-ill, creepy, self-destructive pervert, who cares nothing for the harm that he causes to women and children, is exactly the same thing as being black, right?
I'm not sick, mentally ill, self destructive or a pervert. Since none of that applies to me, everything you have to say on the matter is kaput.

This subject really hits one of the conservative outrage sweet spots...LGBGTXYZ, toilets and genitals (or lack of)...it's all there.

You could protect yourself by using the third restroom, but you've said you would not use it, so clearly it's not just about not using the men's room.
And blacks could have just used the separate but equal facilities provided for them, but we as a society moved past that... well most of us, that bigoted mentality you are displaying.

You are laughable.

I'm not sick, mentally ill, self destructive or a pervert. Since none of that applies to me, everything you have to say on the matter is kaput.

Someone paying to be castrated ain't sane.

Hey, no... seriously... you have won ME over! I am all for this idea now! Let's do it! I hope we can make it law of the land from coast to coast... Men are legally allowed in women's restrooms, showers, dressing rooms, etc.!

All you nattering naysayers... give it a rest! You'll NEVER reach people like Renae with common sense reasoning. I say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Guys... come on, you know that you've always secretly dreamed of being able to go in the girl's rooms! And hey, this gets us into their dressing rooms, their showers... the whole works! All we have to do is claim "gender identity" now! This is a fucking GIFT from the heavens!

So pass your little laws... put me down in the "support" column... let's get the ball rolling, summer is right around the corner and I want to be taking in all the sights!
:boobies::woohoo::boobies:
As I'm against Pre-ops being showers and lockers rooms naked with other women, I cannot join you.

Sorry.

Which happens pretty much never, pre-ops using public changing rooms and showers. (Not even in prison)

Nothing says "Debate won" like the other party going into sheer hysterical nonsense. Thanks Boss for conceding you no longer have anything of value to this discussion, you can leave the thread now. Talk about epic meltdown... just WOW.

There's a term for what you are doing... ah yes, temper tantrum.

I hope he follows through though. Some people deserve to be in prison.

You need a 50DD bra??? Whaaaaaat?
Yeah... actually 1 year on hormones. My old bra's were not fitting wife so the wife measured me, right now that's the measurements. It's more due to large chest (ribs) then cup size, it's not as impressive as it sounds. HOWEVER I do need a bra, so how can I use the ladies room?
1 year on hormones.....................LOL

Trying to get big tits with a Wanker hanging..............

It's okay, bigotry is part of life. I'm a big girl I can handle the mental midgets like yourself.

Big Girl taking Hormones with a Wanker.
1288388_roflmao_gif3c27b0c44b9f840665edd9a2d24b57f3.gif

Knock it off.

Nope............I post how I choose..........You do it your way.

Cons claim they want government out of their business....but they want to check your genitals before you can go to the bathroom. Sick twisted nut job republicans in government.
Oh the liberal Melodrama..

Your side pushed this damned issue not us..............Yelling and Screaming demanding rights to go in any damned bathroom the degenerates want..........

You DEMAND we SUBMIT to your views........This thread and issue are in response to you......and your ilk..........

wait for it..........

:fu:
Don't deny it....you want to be a genital checker. Now the fascists not only want to see your papers if you are brown, they demand to see your penis and vagina before going to the toilet.
That makes you the degenerate.
Your Stupidity has a point..............didn't think so.......

Forum List

Back