Men surrounded for exercising Second Amendment rights.

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?
Heavily armed people who don't recognize our laws are an enemy force. Probably should have just shot them.
They're all black.
You'll now be walking back your comments.
Does raise a question, though. Would the cops have stopped if they had all been white?

Are you implying the cops wouldnt stop to help whitey?
That goes against you're narrative.
Are you under the impression they stopped to help?

Post #349 ya jizz bucket.
Thanks, cum dumpster.

You admit you were wrong and you call me names?
Ya cum guzzler....
You started it, ya dickless wonder-boy.

Why should they ... People Like you are trying to take their Rights away
Oh yeah, those rights you imagined that don't exist anywhere, but should, if a bunch of crazy freaks who don't recognize the government would just vote. You make a lot of sense, after a lobotomy and a hit of acid.

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?
Heavily armed people who don't recognize our laws are an enemy force. Probably should have just shot them.
They're all black.
Does raise a question, though. Would the cops have stopped if they had all been white?

Thanks, cum dumpster.

Ya cum guzzler....

LOL..and you were proven wrong.
They stopped to see if they needed assistance.

They're all black.

Thanks, cum dumpster.

Ya cum guzzler....

And I said "Thank you, cock holster".

They're all black.

Thanks, cum dumpster.

Ya cum guzzler....

Where did you say that poll smoker?

They're all black.

Thanks, cum dumpster.

Ya cum guzzler....

Where did you say that poll smoker?
You quoted it ya fuckin' idiot.

pknopp

If they had nothing to hide why did they run off into the woods?
Why were they stopped and questioned?

They weren't stopped ya fucken idiot!!
They were sitting on the side of the freeway at 1:30 in the morning and the cop stopped to see if they needed any help.
According to local police: "During a motor vehicle stop, several heavily armed men claiming to be from a group that does not recognize our laws exited their vehicles and fled into the woodline" near Interstate 95.

Where does it say they stop to ask them if they needed help, Shithead.

You're a complete moron.
Be sure and listen to and watch the video you uneducated kneegrow.

" The group of nine men were reportedly in two cars stopped in the breakdown lane on I-95 in Wakefield with their hazard lights on around 1:30 a.m. when police stopped to assist them. Police said the responding trooper saw that they were wearing “tactical or military style” uniforms, including tactical vests and body cameras. Some had long rifles, others pistols or some combination of both."
Body cameras huh?

That's interesting.

Educated people know who the moors were and what color they were. I guess they have to spell it out for you people.
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin

The Moors were North African Berbers and muslim, that invaded parts of Spain and Portugal. They were called Moors by the people living in the invaded lands.

they were called Moors by the Brits...they created an empire that included parts Europe.

Not a race, like black or white
What does that have to do with their origin, what are most folks who come from Algeria and Morocco?
Arabs.....a lot of Moors settled their after the fall of the Kingdom of Al-Andalus
LMAO if they settled there it means they came from somewhere else.
agreed. as i said they settled in the places you mentioned after the kingdom of Al- Anduslus fell
They settled there because they conquered it.
they didn’t settle there because they conquered it...the were refugees in the countries you mentioned because they were conquered and their kingdom destroyed
In 711, troops mostly formed by Moors from northern Africa led the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The Iberian peninsula then came to be known in Classical Arabic as al-Andalus, which at its peak included most of Septimania and modern-day Spain and Portugal.

In 827, the Moors occupied Mazara on Sicily, developing it as a port. They eventually went on to consolidate the rest of the island.

Did you ever attend World History class.
the term Moor was created by the English centuries later to refer to the folks living in the kingdom.

You are so dumb. You are confusing the word "moor" to describe a feature of land with "Moor" used to describe the Berber invaders. Two different meanings.

AND Too fking funny.

Educated people know who the moors were and what color they were. I guess they have to spell it out for you people.
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin

The Moors were North African Berbers and muslim, that invaded parts of Spain and Portugal. They were called Moors by the people living in the invaded lands.

they were called Moors by the Brits...they created an empire that included parts Europe.

What does that have to do with their origin, what are most folks who come from Algeria and Morocco?
Arabs.....a lot of Moors settled their after the fall of the Kingdom of Al-Andalus
agreed. as i said they settled in the places you mentioned after the kingdom of Al- Anduslus fell
they didn’t settle there because they conquered it...the were refugees in the countries you mentioned because they were conquered and their kingdom destroyed
In 711, troops mostly formed by Moors from northern Africa led the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The Iberian peninsula then came to be known in Classical Arabic as al-Andalus, which at its peak included most of Septimania and modern-day Spain and Portugal.

In 827, the Moors occupied Mazara on Sicily, developing it as a port. They eventually went on to consolidate the rest of the island.

the term Moor was created by the English centuries later to refer to the folks living in the kingdom.

You are so dumb. You are confusing the word "moor" to describe a feature of land with "Moor" used to describe the Berber invaders. Two different meanings.

AND Too fking funny.

no i am using the word moor not to describe the land...not sure where you or now you are getting that. The term was invented by Brits to refer to the people living in the Al-Andulus kingdom.

If it's unlawful to possess a firearm we have no 2nd Amendment rights.
Nonsense.

It’s not unlawful to possess a firearm – some jurisdictions require a license to do so; a requirement perfectly consistent with the Second Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment gives all citizens the right to own a gun. Just because I travel through another state that right does not end.

People (rightly) bitch about roadblocks put up to make voting harder but then will defend roadblocks here.

Nonsense.

It’s not unlawful to possess a firearm – some jurisdictions require a license to do so; a requirement perfectly consistent with the Second Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment gives all citizens the right to own a gun. Just because I travel through another state that right does not end.

People (rightly) bitch about roadblocks put up to make voting harder but then will defend roadblocks here.
The article doesn't say this was a roadblock.

Nonsense.

The article doesn't say this was a roadblock.

Which is irrelevant. The argument is that you have to get permission from a state to exercise your Constitutionally guarantee right.

Just because I travel through another state that right does not end.
No one says it does.

And there’s that pesky states’ rights thing again: state and local governments are at liberty to enact firearm regulatory measures consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence.

Had those arrested bothered to obtain temporary, non-resident licenses, they’d be in Maine right now with their fellow ‘sovereign citizens.’

AND Too fking funny.

no i am using the word moor not to describe the land...not sure where you or now you are getting that. The term was invented by Brits to refer to the people living in the Al-Andulus kingdom.

The term Moor predates what you claim the English invented:

"...One need not be a linguist to see the word's evolution from the Greek "mavro" to the Latin word, "mavrvs" (actually, "mavro" in the ablative, singular, masculine Latin form). The English transliteration is "Maurus" and the plural form is "Mauri," specifically used by ancient Romans in reference to Black Africans. Writers in both Greek and Latin specifically used the term as a racial identity. In the /Epitome de Caesaribus/ (390s AD), we learn that Aemilianus was "a Moor by race." Procopius of Caesarea (500-565 AD), a Byzantine scholar who wrote in Greek, said in his /History of the Wars/, "beyond that there are men not black-skinned like the Moors..." Even through the middle ages, the term (as well as the Spanish, "moro," the German "mohr," the Dutch "moor" etc.) continued to be used in reference to Black Africans."

"Contrary to popular belief, the English word "moor" does _not_ descend from "Almoravid," the name of the dynasty that controlled much of present-day Morocco, Mauritania and Southern Spain from 1040 to 1147 AD.
Almoravid is actually the anglicized version of the Arabic name, Al-Murabitan, which roughly means "those who are ready to defend." As aforementioned, the Latin and Greek versions of the word "moor" were used several centuries prior to the existence of the Almoravid dynasty
."

There’s little difference between registering to vote and obtaining a license to possess a firearm – both the right to vote and right to possess a firearm are subject to reasonable regulations.

What’s unreasonable is bad faith measures enacted to place an undue burden on the right to vote – MA doesn’t place limits on when a resident may apply for a firearm license, MA doesn’t eliminate venues where residents can apply for a firearm license, and MA doesn’t require gun owners to provide ID every time a resident goes to the gun range.

Forum List

Back