Men surrounded for exercising Second Amendment rights.

Keep feminizing us and see how violence gets worse and worse.
Son, the only person who can "feminize" you is you.
Demographics and realities in this era says different. The results of this is actually making people even more uncivil to cover up for the lowering of IQ's from lowering standards. Denying males their opportunities is making more and more into potential criminal types. There are many now who will not fight to defend the nation. Who will not defend a woman. Who will rat out anyone for their own advantage. Just going into the military has males reduced to about 50% of the population that would qualify. At one time it was 96%
Once more, in English?

Or maybe type slower?

If it's unlawful to possess a firearm we have no 2nd Amendment rights. Where is the NRA?
Looking for the next Lost Cause?
patrollers.jpg

"On its surface the Second Amendment seems straightforward. In 27 words it declares, 'A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.' But interpretative problems arise when we try to figure out the relationship the two parts of the Second Amendment have with each other."

How Slave Owners Dictated the Language of the 2nd Amendment

You mean like all those folks in DC?
What "folks in DC"?
The "heavily armed men who refuse to acknowledge the laws of our country"; you know..... the entire US government.

:auiqs.jpg:
Ah, another RWNJ delusional conspiracy theory.

You should label this shit so we don't have to ask.
You should grow up and start engaging with reality.

The rest of us are tired of indulging you in your delusions.

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?
Heavily armed people who don't recognize our laws are an enemy force. Probably should have just shot them.
They're all black.
You'll now be walking back your comments.
Does raise a question, though. Would the cops have stopped if they had all been white?

Are you implying the cops wouldnt stop to help whitey?
That goes against you're narrative.

Educated people know who the moors were and what color they were. I guess they have to spell it out for you people.
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin

The Moors were North African Berbers and muslim, that invaded parts of Spain and Portugal. They were called Moors by the people living in the invaded lands.

they were called Moors by the Brits...they created an empire that included parts Europe.

Not a race, like black or white
What does that have to do with their origin, what are most folks who come from Algeria and Morocco?
Arabs.....a lot of Moors settled their after the fall of the Kingdom of Al-Andalus
LMAO if they settled there it means they came from somewhere else.
agreed. as i said they settled in the places you mentioned after the kingdom of Al- Anduslus fell
They settled there because they conquered it.
they didn’t settle there because they conquered it...the were refugees in the countries you mentioned because they were conquered and their kingdom destroyed
In 711, troops mostly formed by Moors from northern Africa led the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The Iberian peninsula then came to be known in Classical Arabic as al-Andalus, which at its peak included most of Septimania and modern-day Spain and Portugal.

In 827, the Moors occupied Mazara on Sicily, developing it as a port. They eventually went on to consolidate the rest of the island.

Did you ever attend World History class.

Educated people know who the moors were and what color they were. I guess they have to spell it out for you people.
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin
No they didn't.
yes Moors are what Brits called the folks that lived in the Kingdom of Al-Andalus....now Spain and Portugal
They conquered Southern Europe, they didn't originate from there.
that is where the term Moor originated.

Much like Americans didn’t originated in America.
Which means your first statement was false, when you said they originated from there.
no...you said they did...i said they were refugees from the Kingdom of al- Andulus
Struth:
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin.

You lie so much you can't even remember what you said.

pknopp

If they had nothing to hide why did they run off into the woods?
Why were they stopped and questioned?

They weren't stopped ya fucken idiot!!
They were sitting on the side of the freeway at 1:30 in the morning and the cop stopped to see if they needed any help.
According to local police: "During a motor vehicle stop, several heavily armed men claiming to be from a group that does not recognize our laws exited their vehicles and fled into the woodline" near Interstate 95.

Where does it say they stopped to ask them if they needed help, Shithead.

pknopp

If they had nothing to hide why did they run off into the woods?
Why were they stopped and questioned?

They weren't stopped ya fucken idiot!!
They were sitting on the side of the freeway at 1:30 in the morning and the cop stopped to see if they needed any help.
According to local police: "During a motor vehicle stop, several heavily armed men claiming to be from a group that does not recognize our laws exited their vehicles and fled into the woodline" near Interstate 95.

Where does it say they stop to ask them if they needed help, Shithead.

You're a complete moron.
Be sure and listen to and watch the video you uneducated kneegrow.

" The group of nine men were reportedly in two cars stopped in the breakdown lane on I-95 in Wakefield with their hazard lights on around 1:30 a.m. when police stopped to assist them. Police said the responding trooper saw that they were wearing “tactical or military style” uniforms, including tactical vests and body cameras. Some had long rifles, others pistols or some combination of both."

The Moors were North African Berbers and muslim, that invaded parts of Spain and Portugal. They were called Moors by the people living in the invaded lands.

they were called Moors by the Brits...they created an empire that included parts Europe.

Not a race, like black or white
What does that have to do with their origin, what are most folks who come from Algeria and Morocco?
Arabs.....a lot of Moors settled their after the fall of the Kingdom of Al-Andalus
LMAO if they settled there it means they came from somewhere else.
agreed. as i said they settled in the places you mentioned after the kingdom of Al- Anduslus fell
They settled there because they conquered it.
they didn’t settle there because they conquered it...the were refugees in the countries you mentioned because they were conquered and their kingdom destroyed
In 711, troops mostly formed by Moors from northern Africa led the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The Iberian peninsula then came to be known in Classical Arabic as al-Andalus, which at its peak included most of Septimania and modern-day Spain and Portugal.

In 827, the Moors occupied Mazara on Sicily, developing it as a port. They eventually went on to consolidate the rest of the island.

Did you ever attend World History class.
the term Moor was created by the English centuries later to refer to the folks living in the kingdom.

No they didn't.
yes Moors are what Brits called the folks that lived in the Kingdom of Al-Andalus....now Spain and Portugal
They conquered Southern Europe, they didn't originate from there.
that is where the term Moor originated.

Much like Americans didn’t originated in America.
Which means your first statement was false, when you said they originated from there.
no...you said they did...i said they were refugees from the Kingdom of al- Andulus
Struth:
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin.

You lie so much you can't even remember what you said.
no, that’s true. Those folks living there were called Moors by the Brits

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?
Heavily armed people who don't recognize our laws are an enemy force. Probably should have just shot them.
They're all black.
Does raise a question, though. Would the cops have stopped if they had all been white?

Are you under the impression they stopped to help?

They're all black.

Post #349 ya jizz bucket.

They're all black.

Thanks, cum dumpster.

They're all black.

or to just investigate the situation. they are allowed to do that

They're all black.

Thanks, cum dumpster.

You admit you were wrong and you call me names?
Ya cum guzzler....

pknopp, EvilEyeFleegle has it correct and is asking a valid question.
Interstate 95 in Wakefield was shut down by a standoff between Massachusetts State Police and a group of heavily armed men Saturday morning. The men claim to be part of a group called “The Rise of The Moors – The Moorish American Arms.”
The group claims to be American nationals but not US citizens. They have a Moroccan flag.

"How do you claim to be an "American national" and not be a citizen?"

pknopp, In your mind do they have rights to enter into the country and use our constitution for their nefarious purposes?

There was ZERO reasons to question them to start with.
A group of men.
Armed to the teeth.
Gathered along the side of an interstate highway at 1:30AM

There's "reasonable cause" dripping from that cake.

As long as you aren't a 2nd Amendment supporter.
Got nothing to do with the 2nd.
The men were behaving suspiciously.
The men behaving suspiciously were armed.

When challenged the men ran.

If you can't see the reasonable suspicion there you're not qualified to participate in the conversation.

As I said, most who pretend to support the 2nd really don't and this shows that we really have no 2nd Amendment rights because those who claim to support them by and large refuse to stand up for them.

Filling your car up because you ran out of gas is not acting suspicious.
No, it's not.
11 heavily armed men
Filling up their car
on the side of the road
at 1:30 in the morning is suspicious.

Those 4 facts taken separately may not provoke suspicion.
"11 heavily armed men at a gun range"
"Filling up their car at a gas station"

But as a group? VERY suspicious.
Nothing to do with race.
Nothing to do with guns.
But the totality of the situation required explanation.

Suspicious to you. I can't help that you are paranoid.
REALLLLLLLLY?!?!?!?!?!

Check #110

Suspicious means "probable cause" to say "What up?"
Observation of 11 heavily armed men on the side of the interstate at 1:30 AM is "probable cause" to say "What up?"
11 heavily armed men running into the woods after being asked for licenses for their weapons is "probable cause" for arrest.

Isn't it amazing how their racist impulses give way to their fixation on guns?
I'm sure Freud would have an interesting view of their relationship with guns.

pknopp, EvilEyeFleegle has it correct and is asking a valid question.
Interstate 95 in Wakefield was shut down by a standoff between Massachusetts State Police and a group of heavily armed men Saturday morning. The men claim to be part of a group called “The Rise of The Moors – The Moorish American Arms.”
The group claims to be American nationals but not US citizens. They have a Moroccan flag.

"How do you claim to be an "American national" and not be a citizen?"

pknopp, In your mind do they have rights to enter into the country and use our constitution for their nefarious purposes?

There was ZERO reasons to question them to start with.
A group of men.
Armed to the teeth.
Gathered along the side of an interstate highway at 1:30AM

There's "reasonable cause" dripping from that cake.

As long as you aren't a 2nd Amendment supporter.
Got nothing to do with the 2nd.
The men were behaving suspiciously.
The men behaving suspiciously were armed.

When challenged the men ran.

If you can't see the reasonable suspicion there you're not qualified to participate in the conversation.

As I said, most who pretend to support the 2nd really don't and this shows that we really have no 2nd Amendment rights because those who claim to support them by and large refuse to stand up for them.

Filling your car up because you ran out of gas is not acting suspicious.
No, it's not.
11 heavily armed men
Filling up their car
on the side of the road
at 1:30 in the morning is suspicious.

Those 4 facts taken separately may not provoke suspicion.
"11 heavily armed men at a gun range"
"Filling up their car at a gas station"

But as a group? VERY suspicious.
Nothing to do with race.
Nothing to do with guns.
But the totality of the situation required explanation.

Suspicious to you. I can't help that you are paranoid.
REALLLLLLLLY?!?!?!?!?!

Check #110

Suspicious means "probable cause" to say "What up?"
Observation of 11 heavily armed men on the side of the interstate at 1:30 AM is "probable cause" to say "What up?"
11 heavily armed men running into the woods after being asked for licenses for their weapons is "probable cause" for arrest.

Isn't it amazing how their racist impulses give way to their fixation on guns?
I'm sure Freud would have an interesting view of their relationship with guns.
Now ya done it..brought up Freud~ Next thing ya know you'll talking about compensation and such..they do hate it when ya do that~

It does make a guy wonder though..huge obnoxious pick up truck..owns 249 guns....smokes. Penis flabby..but the gun..awww..the gun gives that rush..that feel of power! Never disappointing.

Hmmm..time to go shooting...LOL!

Forum List

Back