Merged Credit downgrade threads

No. Some of the TPers are disappointed they didn't get the ransom AND get to shoot the hostage.

This is going to hurt the economy and they're going to blame Obama.

Obama is teflon, he can't be blamed.

TODDI (The Other Dude Did It)

Yes, Obama and all politicians will be blamed for this, as well they should.
Just like Bush was blamed for things that happened on his watch...it goes with the job.

But to have the first S&P downgrade in American history? tsk, tsk. I wouldn't want to be the president to have that as his legacy.

I certainly would not want to be the 1/2 majority of the lower house in Congress that caused it by forcing the deal to the last two days before default, scaring the American public and the world.

The Tea Party continues to fall down the polls in unpopularity.

Congress falls down the polls far worse than the president, who is not doing well himself.

What the fuck are you talking about? First, we were NOT going to default on August 2nd. We have plenty of revenue to make our debt payments.

Secondly, the cause of this downgrade was excessive debt and the plan to add trillions more in the next few years. The Tea Party wanted no more debt, to live within our means. To blame them is like blaming firemen for fires.

Not too bright are ya?

Obama is teflon, he can't be blamed.

TODDI (The Other Dude Did It)

Yes, Obama and all politicians will be blamed for this, as well they should.
Just like Bush was blamed for things that happened on his watch...it goes with the job.

But to have the first S&P downgrade in American history? tsk, tsk. I wouldn't want to be the president to have that as his legacy.

I certainly would not want to be the 1/2 majority of the lower house in Congress that caused it by forcing the deal to the last two days before default, scaring the American public and the world.

Congress falls down the polls far worse than the president, who is not doing well himself.

What the fuck are you talking about? First, we were NOT going to default on August 2nd. We have plenty of revenue to make our debt payments.

Secondly, the cause of this downgrade was excessive debt and the plan to add trillions more in the next few years. The Tea Party wanted no more debt, to live within our means. To blame them is like blaming firemen for fires.

Not too bright are ya?

Liar, are ya? The Tea Party is getting hammered, rightly so. Their days will end with this term of Congress.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

Not too bright are ya?

Liar, are ya? The Tea Party is getting hammered, rightly so. Their days will end with this term of Congress.

Excellent retort. Way to dismantle my points one by one. You really showed me!

Care to try again? Tell me where I lied...now be specific if you can. Good luck.

You have no points is the point.

Your Tea Party flack hacks in the Congress overplayed their hands.

They, and the party, will pay a terrible price for it.

Not too bright are ya?

Excellent retort. Way to dismantle my points one by one. You really showed me!

Care to try again? Tell me where I lied...now be specific if you can. Good luck.

Don't mind FakeJake... He predicted the democratics would win in a landslide in November 2010, guarenteeing that they'd keep control of the House...:lol:

The polls are saying you are wrong, house. You are a loser, and the shrillness of your posts merely confirms that. :lol:

Not too bright are ya?

What part of that link is making your point for you, Jake? :confused:

Meister, you are a clever person, so don't be unclever. Go through the link and make the connections.

You have no points is the point.

Your Tea Party flack hacks in the Congress overplayed their hands.

They, and the party, will pay a terrible price for it.

No points you are capable of responding to apparently. Yea...not too bright at all. There's the short bus then there's the kid in the back of the short bus licking the window. Good luck with that.

You have no point is the point, eflatminor. The American public has been blaming congress, particularly the Tea Party portion, in ever growing numbers for more than a week now. They blame the Tea Pots far more than Obama. Choices have consquences, and the Tea Pot legislators will find that out.

I dunno Jake, 40% of y'all are watching NASCAR reruns and 40% are watching rap vids,

you might convince 10% the TeaParty is at fault at best butt

not the remaining 10% thats for sure,

so good luck with that eh?

You dont need the teaparty's support anyway, raise taxes, i dare ya, make my day

:clap2:

You have no point is the point, eflatminor. The American public has been blaming congress, particularly the Tea Party portion, in ever growing numbers for more than a week now. They blame the Tea Pots far more than Obama. Choices have consquences, and the Tea Pot legislators will find that out.

I feel a little bad picking on the retard, but let's try just one more time.

You said that Congress forced a deal the last two days before default. I pointed out that your statement was a lie because we were never in danger of default. Tell us exactly how am I wrong and that we were going to default.

Then, you implied the TP was to blame for the downgrade. I responded by stating that makes no sense as the TP wanted less debt, not more. Do you believe S&P downgraded us because of too little debt? Make your case, that's all I'm saying. Can you do that without pointing to a poll?

You said that Congress forced a deal the last two days before default. I pointed out that your statement was a lie because we were never in danger of default. Tell us exactly how am I wrong and that we were going to default.

Then, you implied the TP was to blame for the downgrade. I responded by stating that makes no sense as the TP wanted less debt, not more. Do you believe S&P downgraded us because of too little debt? Make your case, that's all I'm saying. Can you do that without pointing to a poll?

I can tell you did not do well in college. Your obvious deflection is irrelevant. The Tea Pots are getting the blame for terrifying the country and for the downgrading of the country's credit rating.

The case has been made. The American public is furious with the Tea Party, and that is not going to change.

You going "la la la" with your hands over your ears has no effect.

Consquences have choices, as your minor group of legislators are going to find out.

I can tell you did not do well in college. Your obvious deflection is irrelevant. The Tea Pots are getting the blame for terrifying the country and for the downgrading of the country's credit rating.

The case has been made. The American public is furious with the Tea Party, and that is not going to change.

Consquences have choices, as your minor group of legislators are going to find out.

Ha! I'M deflecting? That's rich. You posted lies, I retorted with facts, you avoid addressing them. What a sad little monkey you are.

JokeStarkey said:
JokeStarkey said:

The facts do not support your opinions, FakeJake...

They never did...

Forum List

Back