Merkel's lying meteorologist and 'police' cancel carnivals.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
In most of German cities carnivals were canceled.Why?

Reason 1: Germany has not enough 'police'. German 'police' is only good for punishment for wrong parking, insults or tax crimes, but is highly ineffective against the true criminals. To stop a knife fight between two drunken Muslims 'police' go normally with three or five cars two hours later after brawl is already finished and somebody is already dead..

Reason 2: Devil Merkel is the most hated person in Germany since thousand years. To kill any critic while carnivals Merkel prohibited carnivals with help of lying meteorologists who predicted huge hurricanes while carnivals.No one predicted carnival took place.

Below you can read comments of Germans who curse Merkel and governed Muslim Parties - CDU-SPD-Greens-Lefts for cancellation of carnival.

Tsunamiwarnung im Rheinland? - Politically Incorrect

Therefore devil Merkel afraid carnivals:Here is picture from 2003.

Karnevalswagen_Merkel_in_Amerika_2003.jpg

Although mostly prohibited, in some German cities carnivals nevertheless
were performed.

Topic N 1:

Asylum politic of insane Merkel.Everywhere folks condemned crazy demon Merkel.

Politicians from governed Muslim Parties CDU-SPD-Greens-Lefts demand police investigations due to alleged 'hate crimes'

Karneval: Staatsanwaltschaft ermittelt wegen Faschingspanzer

Here is an Asylum - Defense tank.

wide

"Merkel's lying meteorologist and 'police' cancel carnivals."
Wow...I knew there was censorship with imprisonment for "violators" but this is even more widespread totalitarianism I could ever imagine! I wonder how long Germans will tolerate it.

She knows that muslims can't behave in civilized societies, therefore she cancelled it before these sexual deviants could create the next political shitstorm.

Hurricanes in Germany???

Ha. What a fucking disastrous display of liberalism.

If liberalism was Cam Newton.....radical Islam is their Von Miller.

Ummmm no. The government did not orchestrate phony weather reports. Thread moved .

COLOGNE, Germany (AP) - Hundreds of thousands of people packed the streets of Cologne for its annual Rose Monday parade, the culmination of five days of Carnival festivities that took place amid heightened security following robberies and sexual assaults in the city on New Year's Eve.

Police doubled the number of officers they had on hand this year in an effort to reassure the public in the wake of the Dec. 31 attacks primarily targeting women and blamed largely on foreigners.

Through Monday morning, police said they had recorded 542 criminal complaints, including 45 allegations of sexual offenses, including rape. Those numbers were roughly in line with 2015, when police said there were 50 sexual offenses reported through the full five-day Carnival.

The Rose Monday parade almost didn't happen at all amid severe weather warnings, but the city decided to go ahead while banning horses, large puppets and flags for safety reasons.

With strong winds predicted over a large swathe of western Germany, other cities, including Duesseldorf and Essen, called off their main Carnival processions entirely.

Hundreds of thousands celebrate Carnival in Cologne

"Merkel's lying meteorologist and 'police' cancel carnivals."
Wow...I knew there was censorship with imprisonment for "violators" but this is even more widespread totalitarianism I could ever imagine! I wonder how long Germans will tolerate it.
Not long. They are already lashing out against the refugees because they are tired of their women getting raped. "safe spaces" aint gunna cut it

Forum List

Back