Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

Watch Georgia.
Yeah, if the democrats can delay the count long enough, they figure that they will claim to win the vote. A tactic they use every time they think that they will lose.

Last edited:
Quite the contrary, more and more people are realizing how toxic Trump was to America, even his own kids.
The boss is always hated, so there's that.

However, when you have a boss that is too easy, then you get total chaos, anarchy, and worse even death.

All one has to do is apply ones thinking to how Manager's and employee's interact in the real world.

If you have a place like the former leftist run Twitter, yeah you know when employee's are allowed to do evil things, show up in PJ's to work, cry for their safe spaces if offended, demand all sorts of perks for minimal input and output, then the unsuspecting customer's begin to suffer greatly as a result of such idiotic Management ideologies and thinking.

Then comes the boss (Elon Musk), who has to straighten the bull crap out, and make the company viable and profitable again, otherwise instead of holding up a false profit due to the wokies being shielded by a stupid boss that gave them enough rope to hang themselves.

Trump is hated because he's a no non-sense boss that knows how to reorganize something, and knows how to make it strong and profitable again.

Yeah, if the democrats can delay the count long enough, they figure that they will claim to win the vote. A tactic they use every time they think that they will lose.
Derp…
Are the Dems running every election in every state? :cuckoo:

And your boy Biden cannot run for a second term, as he is not the true president.

Psst - Presidents can run for two terms.

If President Biden isn't really the President, is he wins his reelection run, then it's would just be his first term.

(DISCLAIMER: I don't think Biden will really run in 2024. I think in the summer of 2023 he'll decide to pass the tourch.)

WW

Psst - Presidents can run for two terms.

If President Biden isn't really the President, is he wins his reelection run, then it's would just be his first term.

(DISCLAIMER: I don't think Biden will really run in 2024. I think in the summer of 2023 he'll decide to pass the tourch.)

WW
Read what you just wrote. If he really isn't the president, he cannot run for RE-ELECTION as he was never elected in the first place. Take a course in English before you spew more non sense.

Forum List

Back