Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

And I have a couple other instances where the IRS suddenly audited trump's critics. The man...if you want to call him that...is nothing but a Mafia Boss that Poootin helped elect with misinformation about Clinton....you Idiot!
Every time I hear or read the term ,"Misinformation" ,I know I am listening to a Dem traitor covering up their own crimes.

Even one such as you who responds with emojis when he cannot think of a valid reason for his opinions should be able to understand this. Not you though. Predictable as usual.
Emojis convey more than you can muster. It’s the only effort of mine you deserve.

The boss is always hated, so there's that.

However, when you have a boss that is too easy, then you get total chaos, anarchy, and worse even death.

All one has to do is apply ones thinking to how Manager's and employee's interact in the real world.

Quite the contrary, it's been my experience that bad bosses are the ones who drive companies into the ground. Good bosses trust their people and empower them.

If you have a place like the former leftist run Twitter, yeah you know when employee's are allowed to do evil things, show up in PJ's to work, cry for their safe spaces if offended, demand all sorts of perks for minimal input and output, then the unsuspecting customer's begin to suffer greatly as a result of such idiotic Management ideologies and thinking.

Then comes the boss (Elon Musk), who has to straighten the bull crap out, and make the company viable and profitable again, otherwise instead of holding up a false profit due to the wokies being shielded by a stupid boss that gave them enough rope to hang themselves.

You are using Elon Musk's management of Twitter as a good example? Most of his staff has quit or been fired, they are losing advertisers in droves, and the place if flooded with Nazis and hate speech now.

Trump is hated because he's a no non-sense boss that knows how to reorganize something, and knows how to make it strong and profitable again.

Um, yeah, he took a country that had low unemployment and gave us plagues, recessions and riots. Just like he's run most of his own businesses into the ground.

This is a guy who could lose money selling vodka and steaks.

Read what you just wrote. If he really isn't the president, he cannot run for RE-ELECTION as he was never elected in the first place. Take a course in English before you spew more non sense.

1669205623865.png

Learn to read in context of the post.. If he's not the true President, then runs in 2024 and if he wins - under YOUR premise - it would be his first term and so there is no reason he "cannot run for a second term" because YOU claim it would actually be his first term. Whether you call it his initial election or a reelection is immaterial to the point.

(But since he did win the first term, and he is in fact the President of the United States, if he runs in 2024 then it would be a "reelection" for him.)

WW

Emojis convey more than you can muster. It’s the only effort of mine you deserve.
Emoji's just show that you cannot form the thoughts or the words to defend what you spew. They are the method of the weak mind to try and explain just how stupid one such as you is.

View attachment 729765

Learn to read in context of the post.. If he's not the true President, then runs in 2024 and if he wins - under YOUR premise - it would be his first term and so there is no reason he "cannot run for a second term" because YOU claim it would actually be his first term. Whether you call it his initial election or a reelection is immaterial to the point.

(But since he did win the first term, and he is in fact the President of the United States, if he runs in 2024 then it would be a "reelection" for him.)

WW
Just admit it, you admitted that he is not the president with your comment and now try to squirm out of it. And still claim that if he is not the president he Can run for a second term. The only thing that he runs for is a young girls hair, to sniff it. That very well may be why he is your hero.

Just admit it, you admitted that he is not the president with your comment and now try to squirm out of it.

False. Pointing out the Presidents can serve two terms in office and in 2024 he is either running for reelection for a 2nd term (as the sitting President, my position) OR running for a first term (your claim) is no way saying that I believe that President Biden is not the President.

It's pointing out YOUR claim that he's not eligible for election (or relection) in 2024.

And still claim that if he is not the president he Can run for a second term.

If he's not the President (your claim), then he would be running for election in 2024 to serve his first term. So again he would be eligible.
Sorry your attempt at an emotional bumper sticker claim doesn't pan out logically. Better luck next time.

WW

Forum List

Back