Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

You see nothing, you are blind to your Double standard, Trump conducts a perfectly legal phone call you shriek like a school girl, Biden admits to a quid pro quo on video no less, and nothing to see. Your desire for party over country, and justice, is very evident. Are you a paid shill for the DNC, or just doing masters work for free?
Always appreciate the examples. :thup:

JEEEZUUUS!

Cult much?
No, but you certainly display that lack of mentality.
What lie? Trump raised money for charity and spent it on himself, including a large portrait of himself. That's why he's prohibited from running a charity in New York.

Nope, I actually follow the law. Which is why I'm not being investigated in DC, Florida, Georgia and New York for breaking the law like Trump is.

Two of those guys investigated Republicans, and I'm not sure why I am talking to such a stupid person.
You talk to a "stupid person" because smart people (most that you try to offend) expose just how lame you truly are and how totally hate filled you aspire to be.

Name calling is a sure sign that you’ve failed to even compete, dope.
A further display of just how badly you continue to fail. Having explained what name calling is to you, you immediately continue and show just how stupid you truly are.

BTW, that is not name calling but rather a truthful description of you.

The firing of the prosecutor investigating Burisma, which had given Crackhead Hunter Millions of Dollars for a job he had no business having.

Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him. Hunter's job was never in jeopardy. Not even when Shokin's replacement went after Zlochevsky on tax related charges.

Forum List

Back