Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

And I have a couple other instances where the IRS suddenly audited trump's critics. The man...if you want to call him that...is nothing but a Mafia Boss that Poootin helped elect with misinformation about Clinton....you Idiot!
But it was alright for Obama to do this to republicans during his reign, right?

I heard the actual audio and Trump never said do it legally. The mere fact an actual candidate would personally call an election official and talk about votes counted, is improper and illegal.

Out of 4.5 million votes cast, only 4 people were convicted of voter fraud. That's not enough to turn an election.

He was in possession of classified documents when he was not President. That is a crime. BTW, the President does not have the authority to declassify documents related to national security. That is the job of the defense Secretary.

Wake the fuck up, the President is not a dictator!
No the leftist need to stop with their twisting of the truth in order to suit their agenda's and narratives. I have sat here and watched the left twist the truth into pretzel's trying to turn it into their narratives, and it's really sickening.

One thing I'm good at, and that is reading into how the leftist operate, and how they take word's and either twist them, add to them or just completely lie about them.

Trump says something, and the left quickly goes into action trying to figure out a way to twist it into the false narratives contemplated.

No the leftist need to wake up and realize that their games aren't working anymore.

Example - The mere fact an actual candidate would personally call an election official and talk about votes counted, is improper and illegal.

Not if there is a strong suspicion of fowl play afoot. Questioning is one thing, but attempting to sway an official or coerce an official is another...... Trump was just asking an official to double check or make sure that irregularities aren't present, but if the official was asked to generate votes somehow (out of thin air), then it would be improper and illegal......To do anything other than to question an official to make sure integrity of the vote was insured would be illegal, but Trump stayed within the law's whenever asked about the election results or vote's due to possible interference which is not illegal.

If you know what the details are, then please list them here for us to analyze, then we can go farther with this.

And I have a couple other instances where the IRS suddenly audited trump's critics. The man...if you want to call him that...is nothing but a Mafia Boss that Poootin helped elect with misinformation about Clinton....you Idiot!
"Says fired US Attorney"........ :auiqs.jpg:

He had nothing nice to say about his boss, Bill Barr either.

Last edited:
Just hide and watch Karen.

• Retention of national defense information (18 USC § 793(e));
  • Concealing government records (18 USC § 2071);
  • Conversion of government property (18 USC § 641);
  • Obstruction of justice (18 USC § 1519);
  • Criminal contempt (18 USC § 402); and
  • False statements to federal investigators (18 USC § 1001)
All things that expired under negotiations, and Trump working with the government to resolve the issues.

Attempting to say that he wasn't in negotiations, and doing so for political reason's, and even more so attempting to use government to attack a political opponent will not go over well for the Democrat operatives who are hoping to destroy a political opponent by way of coercion and conflicts of interest involved.

Bullshit! They've discovered a lot! Get your fucking head out of the sand!
They haven’t found anything. They’ve been after Trump since the second he announced his candidacy in 2015. That’s third world dictatorship shit. You’re just a freaking partisan hack who supports politicizing the DOJ.

I consider people like you a domestic enemy to the US constitution.

The Congress can ask the stated AG whether he preferred leaving his office by resigning or undergoing removal by way of impeachment.

Sure they can. The AG can then tell them bring it on. That is not the House handing him a pink slip and saying "you're fired".

WW

You reacted badly, and the cabinet members work for the president, not the people. They are appointed not elected. Try reason for once.
Mmm… no again, junior. The DOJ or any other cabinet dept work for the US govt. The American people. They’re appointed by politicians.
Hence the Special Counsel or Independent Counsel that is appointed to act independently of politicians or their appointees.

Simple concept. It’s a shame you struggle so badly in understanding.

So all of the MSM, which usually covers for the democrats, are lying about what is on the laptop? Do you see how stupid you are presenting yourself to be? And creating even more lies to cover your own idiocy.
I’m presenting evidence. Reality.
You’re dancing around and slinging shit.

smart move by the xiden admin to distance themselves from this stalinist raid

It's an unreasonable search when the target of that search didn't comply with a subpoena? Please do elaborate.
Where in the record does it state publicly that Trump didn't comply with a subpoena ??? If in negotiations, then why was he served a subpoena other than it being that he was the target of a witch hunt in hopes to gain something or anything to be pinned on DJT in hopes to stop him from running again ????

Timing is everything right ??

Forum List

Back