Merry Christmas - Dems Gifts: Shutdown & Largest Expansion Of Govt in Decades

pbox.php

donald-trump-mc-600.jpg

Donald-Trump-eating-pizza.jpg

Are you implying that it's somehow wrong to enjoy food? The spirit of Julia Child is offended by the very idea.

images

i'm implying that trump is a lard ass because of the food he enjoys way too much.

giphy.gif

Uhm.....
michelle-obama-butt.jpg

lol... wow..........a classic black female butt. nice try at deflection - doesn't work though. i wonder if the WH veggie garden is still even used anymore....

& that's still no excuse for trump's ample fat ass.

Are you implying that it's somehow wrong to enjoy food? The spirit of Julia Child is offended by the very idea.

images

i'm implying that trump is a lard ass because of the food he enjoys way too much.

giphy.gif

Personal choice ... eat healthy, eat for pleasure, starve yourself into looking like a crack addict or bloat yourself up like the Michelin man ... it's no one's business except your own.

i agree. however the OP made it political & i just gave some checks & balances. i know- the (R)s aren't used to it.... but they better be.

2 million Federal employees and 12 million Federal pensioners. Get the picture? We are already at 6 times the number of Federal pensioners to workers. Every agency should cut their staff by 3% across the board no exceptions. Reassess and then cut again.

images

giphy.gif

Uhm.....
michelle-obama-butt.jpg

lol... wow..........a classic black female butt. nice try at deflection - doesn't work though. i wonder if the WH veggie garden is still even used anymore....

Racist you stereotyped blacks. Shame shame shame

Ten hours of political correctness training for you

you sheep crack me up.

Trump adds 1.3 trillion dollars to the national debt and not a peep.

Trump submits the largest budget request in the history of the country and not a peep.

The Dems talk about an agenda they have ZERO chance to fulfill and it is all you can talk about...

Attitude counts. :auiqs.jpg:

images

giphy.gif

Uhm.....
michelle-obama-butt.jpg

Racist you stereotyped blacks. Shame shame shame

Ten hours of political correctness training for you

mental.jpg

you sheep crack me up.

Trump adds 1.3 trillion dollars to the national debt and not a peep.

Trump submits the largest budget request in the history of the country and not a peep.

The Dems talk about an agenda they have ZERO chance to fulfill and it is all you can talk about...

Attitude counts. :auiqs.jpg:

That is all the counts, you care about words and not actions...just like every other partisan sheep

Shut down all fast food restaurants and obesity rates go down. Just joking. But wise parents never ever feed that carp to their kids not even for a treat. Cook good organic food for healthy kids or feed them fast garbage. It's a choice

pDemocrats, according to Gruber, like their snowflakes fat, stupid, and lazy...

It's up to parents to buy healthy foods for their kids to teach healthy eating. A good percentage of parents in america have failed. Type 2 diabetes rates keep increasing. Soda and fast food......sad.sad and sadder. Just keep pumping that stuff and watch insurance premiums go up.

House Democrats Are Lining Up Behind What Could Be The Largest Expansion Of Government In Decades

• Democrats are lining up to support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “Green New Deal.”
  • The proposal could be the largest expansion of government since the Great Society or New Deal.
  • Ocasio-Cortez’s plan could cost tens of trillions of dollars.
Democrats are increasingly lining up to support a “Green New Deal,” which, while vague on details, could end up being the largest expansion of government in decades.

As it stands, the “Green New Deal” is more aspirational than actual policy. Indeed, it takes its name from the New Deal of the 1930s, and its main backer, incoming Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, compared it to the Great Society of the 1960s.

More than 40 Democratic lawmakers support the “Green New Deal” as part of a broad plan to fight global warming and bring about what they see as “economic, social and racial justice.”

The Trump Shutdown?

Trump already owned it. Its all his.

Forum List

Back