Merry Christmas...time for me to load my sleigh...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep, you guys know me as 2aguy...but in my normal job, today is the big night....I have to load up the sleigh and head out across the world.....for many on U.S.messageboard it will be a big year....you are, of course, on the nice list......and for the left wingers here....wellllll....let's just say that that naughty list is pretty freaking long......

So have a merry Christmas...enjoy Christmas Mass tonight or tomorrow, and remember the real reason for the season.......

Yep, you guys know me as 2aguy...but in my normal job, today is the big night....I have to load up the sleigh and head out across the world.....for many on U.S.messageboard it will be a big year....you are, of course, on the nice list......and for the left wingers here....wellllll....let's just say that that naughty list is pretty freaking long......

So have a merry Christmas...enjoy Christmas Mass tonight or tomorrow, and remember the real reason for the season.......
Merry Christmas to you, too, Guy.

Merry Christmas...

Jesus the reason.JPG

Merry Christmas.

Thanks to Trump helping the coal industry, the lefts stockings won’t be empty.

upload_2017-12-24_13-2-26.jpeg

Forum List

Back