Merry Christmas?

Who knows?

Could be he wants the signing to be "GREAT!"

Who knows?

Was that an honest answer? You have no idea?

You don’t trust anyone. How can it be that you don’t question this decision?
I question everything related to government, you should too. I also question your sanity.

You question my sanity? Why is that?

If you question everything, please tell me why Trump has yet to sign the tax cut bill which is ready for his signature?

He had something else to do yesterday.

DRmfCPaWsAA1gw0-687x916.jpg

Oh. Is that why?

Man. You are something.
I'm something? You are equating a tax bill with a Merry Christmas. Troll.

Hold on, dummy. Your guy said it was a Christmas present and he could sign it today. Why isn’t he?

Also, your guy has people saying “Merry Taxmas” on TV. You fucking idiot.
You are the one hanging on Trump's every word. LOL

Oh. Is that why?

Man. You are something.

Hold on, dummy. Your guy said it was a Christmas present and he could sign it today. Why isn’t he?

What’s the POTUS going to be doing today, dummy? Visiting injured troops or signing the CR?

He did not sign it because of the huge impact it has on the deficit it would have kicked in automatic emergency spending cuts.

If he waits till the new year then government math allows those to be pushed back till after the mid-term election.

You know a bill is fucked up when the Pres cannot even sign it without negative consequences

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He did not sign it because of the huge impact it has on the deficit it would have kicked in automatic emergency spending cuts.

If he waits till the new year then government math allows those to be pushed back till after the mid-term election.

You know a bill is fucked up when the Pres cannot even sign it without negative consequences

Ya don’t say?!

You mean the guy is pushing MANDATORY CUTS TO MEDICARE back to after the 2018 election by waiting a few days to sign this awesome bill?

Whoa! That seems wrong.

Ya don’t say?!

You mean the guy is pushing MANDATORY CUTS TO MEDICARE back to after the 2018 election by waiting a few days to sign this awesome bill?

Whoa! That seems wrong.

Not if you are a Trump lemming it does not. To them it is akin to God handing Moses the stone tablets

Oh. Is that why?

Man. You are something.

What’s the POTUS going to be doing today, dummy? Visiting injured troops or signing the CR?
Why ask me? You're the one with your head up Trump's ass. Pull it out and see.

Oh. Is that why?

Man. You are something.

You don’t like it do you? You don’t like being duped. I get it.

Your guy is signing bills today. Don’t you think he should sign the tax cut bill while he’s at it?

Who knows?

I question everything related to government, you should too. I also question your sanity.

If you question everything, please tell me why Trump has yet to sign the tax cut bill which is ready for his signature?
I do question the sanity of anyone who is clearly a partisan for either criminal party. Okay?

I don't give a shit why Trump hasn't signed it. No doubt you think there is some sinister reason. Why don't you tell us?

You don’t like it do you? You don’t like being duped. I get it.

Your guy is signing bills today. Don’t you think he should sign the tax cut bill while he’s at it?
Yet you were duped by Big Ears for eight long years.

You clearly like being duped by Ds, but really hate it when done by Rs. Do you see a pattern here?

Who knows?

I do question the sanity of anyone who is clearly a partisan for either criminal party. Okay?

I don't give a shit why Trump hasn't signed it. No doubt you think there is some sinister reason. Why don't you tell us?

You don’t give a shit? Why not? I thought you cared.

Forum List

Back