Merry Christmas?

Hold on, dummy. Your guy said it was a Christmas present and he could sign it today. Why isn’t he?

Also, your guy has people saying “Merry Taxmas” on TV. You fucking idiot.
You are the one hanging on Trump's every word. LOL

What’s the POTUS going to be doing today, dummy? Visiting injured troops or signing the CR?
Why ask me? You're the one with your head up Trump's ass. Pull it out and see.

You don’t like it do you? You don’t like being duped. I get it.

Your guy is signing bills today. Don’t you think he should sign the tax cut bill while he’s at it?
Yet you were duped by Big Ears for eight long years.

You clearly like being duped by Ds, but really hate it when done by Rs. Do you see a pattern here?

You fail. We are talking about Trump. Please don’t deflect.

What’s the POTUS going to be doing today, dummy? Visiting injured troops or signing the CR?

Your guy is signing bills today. Don’t you think he should sign the tax cut bill while he’s at it?

You clearly like being duped by Ds, but really hate it when done by Rs. Do you see a pattern here?

I will deflect whenever I like....stop being a dupe for the D party...For Christ sake!

Who knows?

Could be he wants the signing to be "GREAT!"

Was that an honest answer? You have no idea?

You don’t trust anyone. How can it be that you don’t question this decision?
I question everything related to government, you should too. I also question your sanity.

You question my sanity? Why is that?

If you question everything, please tell me why Trump has yet to sign the tax cut bill which is ready for his signature?
I do question the sanity of anyone who is clearly a partisan for either criminal party. Okay?

I don't give a shit why Trump hasn't signed it. No doubt you think there is some sinister reason. Why don't you tell us?

You don’t give a shit? Why not? I thought you cared.
You thought wrong...as always.

I will deflect whenever I like....stop being a dupe for the D party...For Christ sake!

Why would you deflect? Does it soothe your pain?

Was that an honest answer? You have no idea?

You don’t trust anyone. How can it be that you don’t question this decision?
I question everything related to government, you should too. I also question your sanity.

If you question everything, please tell me why Trump has yet to sign the tax cut bill which is ready for his signature?
I do question the sanity of anyone who is clearly a partisan for either criminal party. Okay?

I don't give a shit why Trump hasn't signed it. No doubt you think there is some sinister reason. Why don't you tell us?

You sure aren’t behaving like a guy who wants to hold the government’s feet to the fire this morning.

Looks like you are giving a pass to Trump for his non-signing shenanigans.

I wonder why? What’s your primary social issue that leads you to give Republicans a pass? Is it abortion? LGBT rights?

It must be something preventing you from being an honest anarchist.

You sure aren’t behaving like a guy who wants to hold the government’s feet to the fire this morning.

I wonder why? What’s your primary social issue that leads you to give Republicans a pass? Is it abortion? LGBT rights?

If only I could, "hold the government's feet to the fire." I don't believe you would like what I would do.

If only I could, "hold the government's feet to the fire." I don't believe you would like what I would do.

Oooh! Rugged!

Oooh! Rugged!
Thank you. I am very rugged.

I'm something? You are equating a tax bill with a Merry Christmas. Troll.

Hold on, dummy. Your guy said it was a Christmas present and he could sign it today. Why isn’t he?

He kept Hillary out of the white house, whatever he does after that is icing on the cake.

He kept Hillary out of the white house, whatever he does after that is icing on the cake.

So stupid.

He did not sign it because of the huge impact it has on the deficit it would have kicked in automatic emergency spending cuts.

If he waits till the new year then government math allows those to be pushed back till after the mid-term election.

You know a bill is fucked up when the Pres cannot even sign it without negative consequences

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ya don’t say?!

You mean the guy is pushing MANDATORY CUTS TO MEDICARE back to after the 2018 election by waiting a few days to sign this awesome bill?

Whoa! That seems wrong.
Seems like an Obamacare tactic!

He did not sign it because of the huge impact it has on the deficit it would have kicked in automatic emergency spending cuts.

If he waits till the new year then government math allows those to be pushed back till after the mid-term election.

You know a bill is fucked up when the Pres cannot even sign it without negative consequences

Ya don’t say?!

You mean the guy is pushing MANDATORY CUTS TO MEDICARE back to after the 2018 election by waiting a few days to sign this awesome bill?

Whoa! That seems wrong.

Nope.

I'm something? You are equating a tax bill with a Merry Christmas. Troll.

I don't share your obsession with Trump's every waking moment. It's quite creepy, actually.

So stupid.
So is this thread. Trump lives in your head rent free 24/7. Lol

Ya don’t say?!

Whoa! That seems wrong.

Nope.
So with the implementation of Obamacare, there was no delaying of unpopular aspects or costs to after an election. Okay!

Looks like the Repubs used the CR to change the debt rules so Trump can sign today and not have the embarrassment of having to wait for the new year.

Forum List

Back