Merry Christmas?

Goldilocksis a disgrace to the country... he's supported by a minority not a majority.

F'im.

Why hasn’t our president signed the tax cut bill yet?
Because if Trump signed it before December 31, automatic cuts to Medicare and other programs would occur. And that would piss off all the old white people who think Trump is their best friend.

You see, the tax bill is a massive deficit spending bill. The pseudocons suddenly don't give a flying fuck about the debt.

That's why.

The Republicans and Trump have spent so much, they had to raise the debt ceiling again. Trump couldn't sign the tax bill without even more debt spending being approved.

And this only carries them into January. Then the big fucking spenders will have to raise the ceiling AGAIN.

I've lost count of how many times Trump has had to do that this year because of his and the GOP's profligacy.

Who knows?

Could be he wants the signing to be "GREAT!"

Was that an honest answer? You have no idea?

You don’t trust anyone. How can it be that you don’t question this decision?
I question everything related to government, you should too. I also question your sanity.

You question my sanity? Why is that?

If you question everything, please tell me why Trump has yet to sign the tax cut bill which is ready for his signature?
I do question the sanity of anyone who is clearly a partisan for either criminal party. Okay?

I don't give a shit why Trump hasn't signed it. No doubt you think there is some sinister reason. Why don't you tell us?

You don’t give a shit? Why not? I thought you cared.

You’ve lost it. He’ll sign it. Who cares if he didn’t sign it yet? The answer is only you

He's signing it right now. :2up:

Yep, the folks in congress did what they do best and moved us more into debt last night and removed some of the roadblocks that are supposed to slow the debt so that Trump could have his little signing party

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The inability to understand complex issues is common with libs. It's why you can't see how this will eventually help reduce the debt created by democrats.

Yep, the folks in congress did what they do best and moved us more into debt last night and removed some of the roadblocks that are supposed to slow the debt so that Trump could have his little signing party

The inability to understand complex issues is common with libs. It's why you can't see how this will eventually help reduce the debt created by democrats.

Even the Repubs know it will not decree the debt, by their own math it will add a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the deficit, that is why they had to make the cuts temporary.

Someone like you with the IQ of a head of cabbage should not try and talk about complex issues, fucking moron.

Even the Repubs know it will not decree the debt, by their own math it will add a minimum of 1.5 trillion to the deficit, that is why they had to make the cuts temporary.

Someone like you with the IQ of a head of cabbage should not try and talk about complex issues, fucking moron.
Decree? I’ll chalk that up as a typo made in your haste to type more stupid shit. :)

The tax cuts will eventually help reduce the debt by increasing growth in the economy.
That growth will eventually lead to:
more jobs
higher paying jobs
fewer people needing government assistance
more/better health ins. options
more $ being paid in taxes
etc... etc... etc...

As I said earlier, some people can’t understand complex issues.

Decree? I’ll chalk that up as a typo made in your haste to type more stupid shit. :)

The tax cuts will eventually help reduce the debt by increasing growth in the economy.
more jobs
higher paying jobs
etc... etc... etc...

All of that shit was factored in when they did the math and came up with the 1.5 trillion dollars added to the deficit. That is why they had to be made temporary.

more jobs
higher paying jobs
etc... etc... etc...

All of that shit was factored in when they did the math and came up with the 1.5 trillion dollars added to the deficit. That is why they had to be made temporary.
You aren’t smart enough to understand what’s actually happening.. and I’m not wasting my time trying to explain it to you.

I hope you have Merry Christmas. :)

more jobs
higher paying jobs
etc... etc... etc...

You aren’t smart enough to understand what’s actually happening.. and I’m not wasting my time explaining it to you.

I hope you have Merry Christmas. :)

You are a funny one. Enjoy your fantasy filled Christmas.

He did not sign it because of the huge impact it has on the deficit it would have kicked in automatic emergency spending cuts.

If he waits till the new year then government math allows those to be pushed back till after the mid-term election.

You know a bill is fucked up when the Pres cannot even sign it without negative consequences

Wrong.
I mean....really?
You have no idea about paygo. You simply regurgitate the crap and spin you hear.

He did not sign it because of the huge impact it has on the deficit it would have kicked in automatic emergency spending cuts.

If he waits till the new year then government math allows those to be pushed back till after the mid-term election.

You know a bill is fucked up when the Pres cannot even sign it without negative consequences

Wrong.
I mean....really?
You have no idea about paygo. You simply regurgitate the crap and spin you hear.

Nothing I said was wrong. He could not sign it till the CR had a provision added to it making sure that the cuts did not kick in. you fucking partisan hacks need to stop reading the talking points emails and educate yourself.

Then come back and we can have an adult discussion.

Funding Crisis Averted, Tax Bill is Signed Today | Federal Relations

Of final note, the CR includes language to waive the $125 billion in statutory automatic “PAYGO” cuts that would otherwise be triggered because of the $1.5 trillion cost of the tax bill which Congress passed earlier this week.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back