Meta to manufacture Quest virtual reality headsets in Vietnam

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Facebook owner Meta plans to produce virtual reality headsets in Vietnam from 2025, the two sides said after a meeting that also covered censorship and artificial intelligence.

More and more high tech manufacturing is moving to Vietnam vice China. How long will take for our leaders to start vilifying Vietnam and telling us they are the new boogieman?

Facebook owner Meta plans to produce virtual reality headsets in Vietnam from 2025, the two sides said after a meeting that also covered censorship and artificial intelligence.

More and more high tech manufacturing is moving to Vietnam vice China. How long will take for our leaders to start vilifying Vietnam and telling us they are the new boogieman?

How long for them to figure out they need a plan for dealing with such a thing? Not saying "we need to make them in our country", but to say "this is what we're good at, this is our average labor cost, what are we going to be as a country?"

I don't see that happening as most people see the Vietnamese as hard workers.

Even the vets I know who fought them have a grudging respect for them.

The ones that came here after the war turned out to be a benefit to America.

If anything, the only gripe would be bypassing the American worker for overseas ones. That's on Meta.

I don't see that happening as most people see the Vietnamese as hard workers.

Even the vets I know who fought them have a grudging respect for them.

The ones that came here after the war turned out to be a benefit to America.

If anything, the only gripe would be bypassing the American worker for overseas ones. That's on Meta.

The people of China are not hard workers?

Both countries are communist, which we are supposed to hate.

Forum List

Back