Vietnam...the next China

Stop saying "immigrants." They're not "immigrants", they're illegal aliens. They're criminals who violated US immigration laws.

Gawd, you are one dense person. :laughing0301:

They are migrants here legally

Stop saying "immigrants." They're not "immigrants", they're illegal aliens. They're criminals who violated US immigration laws.

Gawd, you are one dense person. :laughing0301:

Better tell that to their employers as that would be illegal.

This is nothing new.

The average salary in Vietnam is about $4000 a year.

The average salary in China is $21,550

You are correct, it is not new. Those of us who have been around a while remember when Japan was the land of cheap labor and products

Why is Communist China bad but Communist Vietnam good?

I thought you hated all Commies.
Call it the enemy of my enemy is my friend

China is our enemy and our equal economically and militarily

Vietnam is neither of those

Call it the enemy of my enemy is my friend

China is our enemy and our equal economically and militarily

Vietnam is neither of those

China need not be our enemy, they are only so because people like you want them to be

Everything is America’s fault?

At least you are consistent - as in always wrong

Now you are all of America. Weird. I thought you were just some dude on a forum.

The country of the United States does not view China as an enemy, just a rival nation.

Now you are all of America. Weird. I thought you were just some dude on a forum.

The country of the United States does not view China as an enemy, just a rival nation.
Yeah, and Nevil Chamberlain told a relieved British public that he had achieved “peace in our time”

Yeah, and Nevil Chamberlain told a relieved British public that he had achieved “peace in our time”

It is just odd how much you want a war between the US and China.

I assume you are too old to be called to fight in it.

It is just odd how much you want a war between the US and China.

I assume you are too old to be called to fight in it.
Actually just the opposit

The best way to avoid war is for America to be superior to china

Anything less invites chicom adventurism

Actually just the opposit

The best way to avoid war is for America to be superior to china

Anything less invites chicom adventurism

Dude, it is all you ever talk about, you clearly want a war so the US can show them who is boss.

This need for people like you to always have to have a boogieman is just weird.

Yep, it started 4 years ago. Hilarious 😂. You a dumb duck.

It started long before four years ago, bitch. Corporations would rather outsource their manufacturing facilities to foreign countries rather than being extorted by labor unions. BIden/Harrisflation made it even worse. The massive spending the Biden/Harris administration did, coupled with the price of materials and labor being so high, naturally companies are going to move their operations outside the US. If you remember, the US inflation rate went all the way up to 9.1% under Biden/Harris. I don't remember a 9.1% inflation rate under Trump, do you, bitch?

The never ending quest for cheap labor.

The rebels actually started a war back in the 1860s preserve their right to cheap labor.

Why is Communist China bad but Communist Vietnam good?

I thought you hated all Commies.
Because communist Vietnam doesn't like communist China, and is actually beginning to open up to being not communist.

Actually, Chamberlain was completely on the right in Munich.

Czechoslovakia was in an untenable position. It was surrounded on three sides by Germany, the Slovaks, Sudeten Germans and Hungarians had no interest in being part of the country. France had invested all of it's military spending on defensive measures such as the Maginot Line; they were in no position to wage a war against Germany in 1938.

The thing that you guys don't talk about is after Munich; Chamberlain directed the rearmament of the UK to prepare for war.

So what went wrong.

First, the UK flubbed and drove Italy deeper into the German camp by opposing their annexation of Ethiopia and Albania, and their aid to Franco in the Spanish Civil War.

Secondly, Chamberlain, embarrassed when Czechoslovakia was dismembered after Munich, wrote the Polish Colonels a blank check when he should have pushed them to negotiate on the Danzig Corridor. That drove Hitler to cut a deal with Stalin and the war was launched.

Of course, this has nothing to with China, which most certainly not that aggressive. Sorry, the Spratley Islands are not the Sudentenland.

It started long before four years ago, bitch. Corporations would rather outsource their manufacturing facilities to foreign countries rather than being extorted by labor unions. BIden/Harrisflation made it even worse. The massive spending the Biden/Harris administration did, coupled with the price of materials and labor being so high, naturally companies are going to move their operations outside the US. If you remember, the US inflation rate went all the way up to 9.1% under Biden/Harris. I don't remember a 9.1% inflation rate under Trump, do you, bitch?
Awe, poor wittle retard angry? Being called bitch just hurts so bad. Lol, I am beside myself. So those companies moved long before Biden as you admit. Interesting.

Actually, Chamberlain was completely on the right in Munich.

Czechoslovakia was in an untenable position. It was surrounded on three sides by Germany, the Slovaks, Sudeten Germans and Hungarians had no interest in being part of the country. France had invested all of it's military spending on defensive measures such as the Maginot Line; they were in no position to wage a war against Germany in 1938.

The thing that you guys don't talk about is after Munich; Chamberlain directed the rearmament of the UK to prepare for war.

So what went wrong.

First, the UK flubbed and drove Italy deeper into the German camp by opposing their annexation of Ethiopia and Albania, and their aid to Franco in the Spanish Civil War.

Secondly, Chamberlain, embarrassed when Czechoslovakia was dismembered after Munich, wrote the Polish Colonels a blank check when he should have pushed them to negotiate on the Danzig Corridor. That drove Hitler to cut a deal with Stalin and the war was launched.

Of course, this has nothing to with China, which most certainly not that aggressive. Sorry, the Spratley Islands are not the Sudentenland.
If Churchill had been prime minister early on Hitler would have been checked when he illegally occupied the Rhineland

Last edited:

Forum List

Back