🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Methane, and it's only March

SSDD -

Firstly, if you had actually read the post you might have noticed that the first graph posted was observational data - just like you asked for, only posted a day before you asked for it.

Secondly, the Cryosat data is actual up to the current day, with extrapolations INTO THE FUTURE.

You can stop avoiding the science now.

There are now THREE observational studies posted on this thread. How long will it take you to come up with an on-topic response to them, do you think?

Last edited:
SSDD -

Firstly, if you had actually read the post you might have noticed that the first graph posted was observational data - just like you asked for, only posted a day before you asked for it.

Secondly, the Cryosat data is actual up the current day, with extrapolations INTO THE FUTURE.

You can stop avoiding the science now.

There are now THREE observational studies posted on this thread. How long will it take you to come up with an on-topic response to them, do you think?

As long as it's going to take you to stop posting in that whiny voice... Its grating...

Your charts are meaningless without context..

It looks like SSDD decided to save himself the embarassment of explaining why he was ignoring the science by simply ignoring the wntire thread.

But hey - he is really interested in the science. Ignoring threads with inconveiant facts doesn't mean it's political.

SSDD -

If you had looked at your chart you would see that the chart clearly labels the cryostat data as extrapolated...had you then bothered to check to see that you know what extrapolated means, you would then realise that you did not, in fact, post observed data.

If it were actual observed data, why label it as extrapolated...unless the actual observations didn't mesh with the predetermined observations?

It looks like SSDD decided to save himself the embarassment of explaining why he was ignoring the science by simply ignoring the wntire thread.

But hey - he is really interested in the science. Ignoring threads with inconveiant facts doesn't mean it's political.

The only embarassment that would have been saved had I ignored this useless thread would be yours...I just dropped back to point out to you that your chart clearly labels the cryostat data as extrapolated....if it were observed...it would not say extrapolated...I even gave you a definition and you still think that extrapolated data is observed data.

If you were half as bright as you believe yourself to be, then you would be far to embarassed to ever show up on this board again.

SSDD -

The FIRST chart I posted is observational data.

The second chart I posted includes some extrapolated data.

Congratulations once again on managing to avoid the topic.

SSDD -

The FIRST chart I posted is observational data.

The second chart I posted includes some extrapolated data.

Congratulations once again on managing to avoid the topic.

Your first chart is meaningless. No context.

Your second chart includes no actual data...one is a simulation...the other is extrapolated...

And the Arctic Sea Ice volume recent trend.....

688px-Plot_arctic_sea_ice_volume.svg.png

Wow, imagine that.....the little warmist looks at one graph from a SIMULATION, and the other that is EXTRAPOLATED and thinks they are somehow meaningful. My gosh but you WILL believe ANYTHING won't you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Westwall -

Three scientific studies have been presented, with additional material available at: http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

SSDD has run away from all of them, and my guess is that you will too.

What this establishes, of course, is that the material is strong enough that neither of you can find any fault in it.

Perhaps it is time the two of you gave up this pretence of being interested in facts and answers?

Your only response to any science presented is - how can I avoid reading this?

Last edited:
Westwall -

Three scientific studies have been presented.

What this establishes, of course, is that the material is strong enough that neither of you can find any fault in it.

Perhaps it is time the two of you gave up this pretence of being interested in facts and answers?

Now you're lying... You posted graphs with no context and no data linked to them to check. You didn't post any scientific studies you posted graphs with no data and no context... He said as much repeatedly..

Do you realize how pathetic it looks when you guys claim victory after posting nonsense? Evidently not... Well trust me socko, no one cares when you say that, experience with you has shown, all too often, that you are usually lying..

LOL. So the NSIDC has no scientific backing? GSlack, you continue to be a lying dumb fuck.

National Snow and Ice Data Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Snow and Ice Data Center, or NSIDC, is a United States information and referral center in support of polar and cryospheric research. NSIDC archives and distributes digital and analog snow and ice data and also maintains information about snow cover, avalanches, glaciers, ice sheets, freshwater ice, sea ice, ground ice, permafrost, atmospheric ice, paleoglaciology, and ice cores.

NSIDC is part of the University of Colorado Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES), and is affiliated with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Geophysical Data Center through a cooperative agreement. NSIDC serves as one of eight Distributed Active Archive Centers funded by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to archive and distribute data from NASA's past and current satellites and field measurement programs. NSIDC also supports the National Science Foundation through the Advanced Cooperative Arctic Data and Information Service (ACADIS), the Exchange For Local Observations and Knowledge of the Arctic (ELOKA) and the Antarctic Glaciological Data Center. NSIDC is also a member of the ICSU World Data System. Mark Serreze is the director of NSIDC.

LOL. So the NSIDC has no scientific backing? GSlack, you continue to be a lying dumb fuck.

The National Snow and Ice Data Center, or NSIDC, is a United States information and referral center in support of polar and cryospheric research. NSIDC archives and distributes digital and analog snow and ice data and also maintains information about snow cover, avalanches, glaciers, ice sheets, freshwater ice, sea ice, ground ice, permafrost, atmospheric ice, paleoglaciology, and ice cores.

NSIDC is part of the University of Colorado Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES), and is affiliated with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Geophysical Data Center through a cooperative agreement. NSIDC serves as one of eight Distributed Active Archive Centers funded by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to archive and distribute data from NASA's past and current satellites and field measurement programs. NSIDC also supports the National Science Foundation through the Advanced Cooperative Arctic Data and Information Service (ACADIS), the Exchange For Local Observations and Knowledge of the Arctic (ELOKA) and the Antarctic Glaciological Data Center. NSIDC is also a member of the ICSU World Data System. Mark Serreze is the director of NSIDC.

His post had no such link tool... What part of the conversation eluded you? I was talking about HIS post and graph not YOUR posted link...Now care to point out the part in his post that points to your link? Or the part in that link that justifies his graphs for that matter...

Yeah best keep up or shut up socks, you look stupid..

His post had no such link tool... What part of the conversation eluded you? I was talking about HIS post and graph not YOUR posted link...Now care to point out the part in his post that points to your link? Or the part in that link that justifies his graphs for that matter...

Saigon's post.

Three scientific studies have been presented, with additional material available at: Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Saigon's post.

Three scientific studies have been presented, with additional material available at: Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

No one ran from the fraudulent Finn.. He posted some graphs taken out of context with no data to back them up.. YOU posted a link to something else to try and cover his silly butt, now you try another link..LOL,man up it's your kid isn't it...

Forum List

Back