mexican birthday party shoot out

Pretty common with mexicans.
Worked with a mexican guy years back and he invited me to a party they were holding for his daughter.
When they say daughter it really means a party for the adults as well.
I politely declined and when he asked why I told him I didnt want to be the only white guy at a mexican party because of their penchant for the party ending up with a shoot out.
He laughed and said he couldnt argue with that.

some dude showed up and shot up the party. this getting to be a regular thing with minorities. geez.

yeah well the shooter was white. I can guess he wasnt happy with the loud music. I live in a neighborhood where parties are pretty common with my latin american neighbors. They usually have loud backyard parties you can hear a
block away, sometimes even with live music, so I could deduct they probably had past experience and maybe the music threw it over the top.

This is funny. The only single instance where the shooter is white, the victims are Hispanics, and the police can't bring themselves to call it a "white-supremacist hate crime."

Looks like we get a break on this one. :laughing0301:

"Asked whether the crime was racially motivated or a hate crime, the chief said police were still trying to determine the motive, but he said authorities were not “ruling anything out.” He said: “Our suspect is a white male, and the three victims are Latino, but we can’t draw any inferences from that."

Charles Robert Smith, Annapolis Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Charles-Robert-Smith.jpg

This is funny. The only single instance where the shooter is white, the victims are Hispanics, and the police can't bring themselves to call it a "white-supremacist hate crime."

"Asked whether the crime was racially motivated or a hate crime, the chief said police were still trying to determine the motive, but he said authorities were not “ruling anything out.” He said: “Our suspect is a white male, and the three victims are Latino, but we can’t draw any inferences from that."

Charles-Robert-Smith.jpg
probably didnt like the noise. there is no proof this racially motivated. assuming that makes you racist. there was fight though. if it were blacks or mexicans they have been gang of them.

here is a other mexican party in antioch ca shot up. and over 100 people at this one. why do minnorites have to have so many at their parties. no wonder shit like this happen to many people.

Last edited:

Charles-Robert-Smith.jpg

That guy looks exactly like a guy I worked with!
We called him Johnny Bravo after that cartoon character.

probably didnt like the noise. there is no proof this racially motivated. assuming that makes you racist. there was fight though. if it were blacks or mexicans they have been gang of them.

What white person does like the noise of Mexican music? It all sounds like carnival music to me.

Forum List

Back