🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX - YES, She VOTED

:wtf:

HOW can this be? According to liberals illegals don't commit voter fraud / don't vote in US elections - never happened, never will. :p

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

8 years in jail
Deported after her time is up
Separated from her kids not only for 8 years but longer if she leaves her kids in the US.

(**Notice she is not being prosecuted, or even charged, for violating US immigration law / being in the country illegally, a crime of which she is also guilty...)

Illegals don't vote in the US? Yeah, ask Rosa Ortega and the Jury in Tarrant County, Tx that just sentenced her to 8 years in jail about that...

Is she the one near Dallas that voted Republican?

If so I have known about this for awhile now...
Obviously she voted for Trump or the news narrative would have explicitly noted her choice. That omission speaks loudly.

upload_2017-2-10_14-48-5.png

[
What's with Almonds? I have wonder why the price took a drastic increase.

I know exactly why. Kim Sung Brown and his evil band of Marxist trolls declared war on the Blue Diamond Growers, who have been part of the backbone of the California for over a century. But almonds offend Jeff Bezos, and the Khmer Rouge in California are just part of the Palo Alto billionaire club's staff. So Brown and his thugs cut off virtually all water to the almond growers.

The California Drought: Almonds and the Bigger Picture

Both parties have been taking that control the food control the people stance for over fifty years. It is a crock of shit but has resulted in such a huge pile of shit and few want to get their hands dirty cleaning it up. For those who would like to help clean it up they aren't sure what to do with it at this point. A large voting block has bought in with their retirement funds (a lot of government employee retirement funds involved too). Those potential future retirees all claim they worked really hard and have earned it even if it was a gain that was gotten through corrupt means that were totally unconstitutional and it is poisoning everything and everyone throughout including their posterity.

Jerry Brown should be taken to the public square and hung. But short of real justice, the corrupt fucks of the democratic party, who are nothing more than henchmen for a small group of billionaires in Silicone Valley, must be driven from power, with government returned to the people.

Anyway, this was NOT the "mushroom cloud" WMD that Rice and Bush and Cheney insisted was there. You're a dishonest bitch.
Did I say it was a mushroom cloud scenario? No, asshole, I did not. I was debating on the completely incorrect notion that WMD was NOT found. It was, just not the one you now want to focus on. And the real dishonest 'bit@hes are the libs who constantly want to attack Bush for going to war yet want to completely ignore / deny the fact that not only did Hillary and other libs GIVE BUSH THE AUTHORIZATION TO DO SO, THJEY ARGUED AND MADE THE CASE WHY WE NNEDED TO DO SO.

Sorry but youve always been a dishonest woman.

I kinda feel for this woman. I mean, Obama did tell Illegals to get out and vote. He promised there would be no repercussions. This woman obviously believed him. So i feel Obama is somewhat responsible.

Found ONE?

Where are the other 3-5 million?

In La Puente, Boyle Heights, El Monte, Santa Ana, Stanton, Pomona, etc...

Naming cities doesn't constitute illegal votings. Grow up dude.

Naming cities that are majorty illegal alien populations tells you where the illegal votes are centered.

Meaning? Do you have a proof any single illegals voted in those cities? Or you are just lying again like easy?

This is incredibly rare. Most voter fraud goes unpunished. And i'd skip the jail time for her. I'm fine with just deporting her.
Jailing her for 8 years just means more US tax dollars are spent on her.

Exactly. The US already ranks #1 in the world for imprisoning its Citizens. The costs are astronomical. I would advise immediate deportation. But i do understand why they're apprehensive about doing it. They feel she'll just walk back across the border within days. But i still go with deportation.

We shouldn't set criminals free. If prisons are full, then we should build more. Just think of all the jobs it would create too. Using the excuse that US imprisons more people than any other country is lame. We have a much higher minority rate than any other civilized country, and they are far more prone to crime. Third world countries just have such abysmal justice systems a lot of crime is never solved.

For its illegals, I would say just deport, but this bitch illegally voted. People like her undermine our democracy and could had easily destroyed our nation if they got Hillary elected. Prison for her.

Found ONE? Where are the other 3-5 million?
RW, I bet you were one of the snowflakes who declared 'There are NO WMD in Iraq', and once they found those grenade launcher shell-heads filled with chemical weapons suddenly changed your argument to, 'Not ENOUGH WMD found!'

:lmao:

Earlier in another thread some snowflake was declaring, 'There is not ONE proven case of illegals voting'. :p I provided him with links to quite a few. This one was just an added 'bonus'.

The only chemical weapons they found were manufacture and used with Raygun's support. Bush and his warmonger pals didn't insist that Iraq was an immediate threat to the worlds remaining superpower because it had some hidden/lost caches of old dilapidated chemical weapons from the 1980's.

And yet the Hillarybots claim that there were NO weapons (and the weapons that were found were just too old t count.)

Eight years in prison?

I can see why so few illegals vote

She wasn't an illegal, she voted illegally, I know for someone with a low intellect like you the distinction is difficult but give it a try.

Found ONE? Where are the other 3-5 million?
RW, I bet you were one of the snowflakes who declared 'There are NO WMD in Iraq', and once they found those grenade launcher shell-heads filled with chemical weapons suddenly changed your argument to, 'Not ENOUGH WMD found!'

:lmao:

Earlier in another thread some snowflake was declaring, 'There is not ONE proven case of illegals voting'. :p I provided him with links to quite a few. This one was just an added 'bonus'.

The only chemical weapons they found were manufacture and used with Raygun's support. Bush and his warmonger pals didn't insist that Iraq was an immediate threat to the worlds remaining superpower because it had some hidden/lost caches of old dilapidated chemical weapons from the 1980's.

And yet the Hillarybots claim that there were NO weapons (and the weapons that were found were just too old t count.)

There were no Hillarybots in 2002/2003. Hillary voted in favor of giving President Bush the power. Even he admitted the weapons he thought Saddam was producing and stockpiling, were not there.

Speaking of illegals and fraud, congress is again going after the scams and frauds illegals are using to bilk US tax payers out of over $7 billion dollars a year, yes $7 billion.

Over 1/3 of all illegals are participating in these scams. Over 24,000 refunds...were mailed to a single address.
Link? I couldn't find anything that supports your contention.

Here's the latest from Fox. This was first reported years ago by an investigative reporter for NBC in Ohio or Indiana. Its been fought over in congress for years, the Dem's don't want to fix the issue because its back door welfare money to illegals.

Groups want Trump to close loophole allowing illegal immigrants to abuse tax credits

:wtf:

HOW can this be? According to liberals illegals don't commit voter fraud / don't vote in US elections - never happened, never will. :p

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

8 years in jail
Deported after her time is up
Separated from her kids not only for 8 years but longer if she leaves her kids in the US.

(**Notice she is not being prosecuted, or even charged, for violating US immigration law / being in the country illegally, a crime of which she is also guilty...)

Illegals don't vote in the US? Yeah, ask Rosa Ortega and the Jury in Tarrant County, Tx that just sentenced her to 8 years in jail about that...
Great the system is working- she committed voter fraud and was punished for it.

Now where is the evidence of millions of illegal votes?

This is incredibly rare. Most voter fraud goes unpunished. And i'd skip the jail time for her. I'm fine with just deporting her.
Jailing her for 8 years just means more US tax dollars are spent on her.

Nope, gotta do it!

Why?

Because AFTER the investigation into voter fraud they are going to run, and the NEW law that will surely come that any ILLEGAL caught voting will face X amount of jail time, it has to be believable.

You understand what that means don't you!

No matter what the left says or claims, they are D-O-A on election day, as the illegals will not vote to face jail time for their benefactors, the Commun.....errr, I mean, the Social.......errr, I mean, the Democratic party!

Forum List

Back