Mexican president tells Florida Hispanics: Don’t give ‘one single vote’ to DeSantis

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
This ought to be interesting. Who says it is Russia meddling in the elections? now we got Mexico?
Unbelievable, our friends from the South are influencing the vote.

MEXICO CITY — Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador on Thursday called on Hispanic people in Florida to vote against Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), who launched his 2024 White House bid the day before, because of his immigration policies.

“Hopefully Hispanics in Florida will wake up and not give him one single vote, to not vote for those who persecute migrants, those who don’t respect migrants,” López Obrador said.

In the 2004 Presidential Election, the mouthpiece rag of the UK left, The Guardian", so eager not to let President Bush get reelected, sent out a mass mailing to swing state voters in America urging them to do what's right for "the world" and vote against him.

The backlash to what was seen by most as foreign interference Is widely credited to have given Bush the edge in that very close election.

In the 2004 Presidential Election, the mouthpiece rag of the UK left, The Guardian", so eager not to let President Bush get reelected, sent out a mass mailing to swing state voters in America urging them to do what's right for "the world" and vote against him.

The backlash to what was seen by most as foreign interference Is widely credited to have given Bush the edge in that very close election.
Does not matter. Biden is doing a fine job, the economy is recovering from the tRUMP disaster, prices are falling, gasoline is going down, natural gas is going down, electricity is going down, all looking real good for another LANDSLIDE in 2024. Looks like Biden or the Democrats will take the Latino vote for sure. Once again, another land slide.

MAGA Build Back Better :p

Does not matter. Biden is doing a fine job, the economy is recovering from the tRUMP disaster, prices are falling, gasoline is going down, natural gas is going down, electricity is going down, all looking real good for another LANDSLIDE in 2024. Looks like Biden or the Democrats will take the Latino vote for sure. Once again, another land slide.

If this isn't satirical HUMOR, as it appears to be, it is either insanity, or is written by a 9 year old.

It's adorable that you believe that.

But, I'm not convinced that you do. Your posts and infrequent replies are so contrarian and bait like that I am more inclined to believe you're just here to cause a stir.

If I'm wrong, so be it. But, I have a deal of experience with insincere people.

It's adorable that you believe that.

But, I'm not convinced that you do. Your posts and infrequent replies are so contrarian and bait like that I am more inclined to believe you're just here to cause a stir.

If I'm wrong, so be it. But, I have a deal of experience with insincere people.
boy you give him a lodda credit....he's that fucking stupid to believe its shat

Why is a Mexican President telling Florida hipanics who to vote for? or not who to vote for, or whatever????

Do American Presidents tell Mexicans who should they vote for?

I find that odd!

prices are going down?.....gas is still at 4.35 in vegas....electric here has gone up like 40 bucks a month.....still expensive at the grocery store,hasnt gone down....the gas co, raised prices here....yea its getting better.....

Do American Presidents tell Mexicans who should they vote for?

I find that odd!
America has meddled in foreign government and elections for a very long time.

I love it!

“Hopefully Hispanics in Florida will wake up and not give him one single vote, to not vote for those who persecute migrants, those who don’t respect migrants,” López Obrador said.

I love it!

Vote for the one who believes in AMERICA FIRST.

End of story.

prices are going down?.....gas is still at 4.35 in vegas....electric here has gone up like 40 bucks a month.....still expensive at the grocery store,hasnt gone down....the gas co, raised prices here....yea its getting better.....
Ohhh snap!

Why is Nevada gas tax so high?

Only five other states have a higher gas tax. But Nevada has a further problem — its neighbor to the West. California mandates that refineries produce fuel blends that are much more expensive than in other states. The market in Nevada is exposed to those same expensive gasoline mixes and pays similar refining prices.

So you stuck like Chuck :)

Gasoline and food prices are falling by me.

Great article BTW

I love it!

ask obrador how his country handles illegals coming into his country...

Ohhh snap!

Why is Nevada gas tax so high?

Only five other states have a higher gas tax. But Nevada has a further problem — its neighbor to the West. California mandates that refineries produce fuel blends that are much more expensive than in other states. The market in Nevada is exposed to those same expensive gasoline mixes and pays similar refining prices.

So you stuck like Chuck :)

Gasoline and food prices are falling by me.

Great article BTW
it was never like that until sisolac became gov....people in cal would always make sure they filled up before coming home because gas was cheaper here....hopefully the new gov will get gas elsewhere....will see...

Forum List

Back