Mexican President: We're not paying for the wall.

Meantime, Trump has quietly stopped talking about deportation squads illegally rounding up illegal aliens without probable cause, and has switched to talking only about deporting those that commit further crimes, which is, of course, exactly what we are presently doing.
Lol, you are so full of shyte its spewing out of your ears, your mouth, your where ever.

Thse bastards have no rights since they are ilelgally in our country.

We should make a illegal alien hunting season, that would fix things damned quick.

roflmao

Eat it, libtards.

Trump insists Mexicans will pay for the wall, but 'don't know it yet'

Trump had told reporters earlier in the day that the pair agreed America had a right to wall off its 2,000-mile southern border, but claimed 'we didn't discuss' who would fund it.

Nieto later tweeted in Spanish: 'From the start of the conversation, I made it clear Mexico will not pay for that wall.'

He added that they addressed other issues during the rest of their conversation, and their meeting was 'respectful.'

Nieto spokesman Eduardo Sánchez told a Wall Street Journal reporter that Trump had told the truth – because the Mexican president had made a defiant statement but the American never responded.

'Mr. Trump was not lying... because there was no discussion,' Sánchez said.

Candydyke is getting nervous. :D
Of course she is.....Otherwise, she would not be protesting as she does.

Well, feel free to take me up on my wager offer if I'm so nervous about Ms. Clinton winning:

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

Or you can be the pussy you're well known to be and ignore the challenge.
Hey candydyke, how come all of your avatars are pictures of lesbians?

Getting told to FUCK OFF is an accomplishment now a days- LOL Lying about getting told to FUCK OFF is another accomplishment--LOL
You shit4brains are the only ones lying here; Mexicos President never told Trump to fuck off, moron.

Yeah he did: Both Trump and Pense LIED to you.

"I was also very clear in my conversation with Trump on the border: Mexico will not pay for any wall," Peña Nieto wrote."
Mexican president explains why he met with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

That sounds like FUCK OFF to me--LOL

This has to HURT the Anti-American subversives... seems there is always a way to MAKE THEM PAY!!!!

• TRUMP Eyes Using Seized Assets from Drug Cartels to Pay for GREAT BORDER WALL

Gateway Pundit ^ | September 1, 2016 | Jim Hoft
    Per Lifezette: "To fund construction of a new U.S. border wall, Donald Trump and senior advisers are considering various ideas, including the use of assets seized from drug cartels and others in the illicit drug trade. As the debate over who will pay for the wall dominates the discussion on cable news, sources involved in the pre-planning of the GOP nominee’s Mexico trip told LifeZette the Trump camp is looking for innovative ways to pay for the construction of the border wall that both countries can support. Sensitivities in Mexico regarding Trump’s visit, and specifically paying for the border wall,...
There is plenty of drug money ALWAYS CONFISCATED to START to pay off THE WALL!!!!
drugraid01.jpg

Getting told to FUCK OFF is an accomplishment now a days- LOL Lying about getting told to FUCK OFF is another accomplishment--LOL
You shit4brains are the only ones lying here; Mexicos President never told Trump to fuck off, moron.

"I was also very clear in my conversation with Trump on the border: Mexico will not pay for any wall," Peña Nieto wrote."

There was not discussion, you fucking idiot.

This is hilaryous.

This has to HURT the Anti-American subversives... seems there is always a way to MAKE THEM PAY!!!!

Per Lifezette: "To fund construction of a new U.S. border wall, Donald Trump and senior advisers are considering various ideas, including the use of assets seized from drug cartels and others in the illicit drug trade. As the debate over who will pay for the wall dominates the discussion on cable news, sources involved in the pre-planning of the GOP nominee’s Mexico trip told LifeZette the Trump camp is looking for innovative ways to pay for the construction of the border wall that both countries can support. Sensitivities in Mexico regarding Trump’s visit, and specifically paying for the border wall,...
There is plenty of drug money ALWAYS CONFISCATED to START to pay off THE WALL!!!!
drugraid01.jpg

Well dumbass--he'll have to go through congress to do that, because it is in the possession of the Federal Government and they are NOT going to appropriate that money to build Trump's fucking wall. Not even a Republican would vote for that.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

drugraid01.jpg

Well dumbass--he'll have to go through congress to do that, because it is in the possession of the Federal Government and they are NOT going to appropriate that money to build Trump's fucking wall. Not even a Republican would vote for that.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg
No, he doesn't....your Manchurian muslim seems to have set a LOW BAR for E.O.'s about ALMOST ANYTHING!

16FjKl5.jpg

Why not buy and transport the China wall? They would probably sell it cheap, since it did not work for them. The mongols simply bribed their way through it, and ruled China for hundreds of years.

If not, we could make an offer to Britain for Hadrian's wall. Again, it did not work, so it can be had for a low price.

I am afraid the it is too late to buy the Berlin wall. It did not work, either, but it has disappeared into collectors' warehouses.

Last edited:
Eat it, libtards.

Trump had told reporters earlier in the day that the pair agreed America had a right to wall off its 2,000-mile southern border, but claimed 'we didn't discuss' who would fund it.

Nieto later tweeted in Spanish: 'From the start of the conversation, I made it clear Mexico will not pay for that wall.'

He added that they addressed other issues during the rest of their conversation, and their meeting was 'respectful.'

Nieto spokesman Eduardo Sánchez told a Wall Street Journal reporter that Trump had told the truth – because the Mexican president had made a defiant statement but the American never responded.

Nieto can say he won't pay for the wall but he doesn't really have a choice. We'll just deduct it from the half billion we send them every year until it's paid for.

This is hilaryous.

That's not what El Presidente said. He told Trump to FUCK OFF they're not going to pay for a wall. Trump and Pense come back here and stated--that the discussion on who was going to pay for the wall was never brought up. THEY LIED TO YOU.

Oh BTW--House Democrats are now demanding an FBI investigation into Trump's ties with Russia and those EMAILS that were hacked into at their offices.
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties

Just wait until Trump University hits the spotlight--coming up very shortly and on the court docket.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

The fat lady is starting to hmmm.

images

Just move the red part to the dumbest state in the nation where there's a lot of inbreeding going on, and it will be about right.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

or figure out which state this woman lives in.

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

Last edited:
That's not what El Presidente said. He told Trump to FUCK OFF they're not going to pay for a wall.
You really are a lying pile of dog shit.

Mexicos President never said anything other than that they would not pay for the wall and Trump ignored him.

roflmao

This is hilaryous.

That's not what El Presidente said. He told Trump to FUCK OFF they're not going to pay for a wall. Trump and Pense come back here and stated--that the discussion on who was going to pay for the wall was never brought up. THEY LIED TO YOU.

Oh BTW--House Democrats are now demanding an FBI investigation into Trump's ties with Russia and those EMAILS that were hacked into at their offices.
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties

Just wait until Trump University hits the spotlight--coming up very shortly and on the court docket.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

The fat lady is starting to hmmm.

images

Just move the red part to the dumbest state in the nation where there's a lot of inbreeding going on, and it will be about right.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

or figure out which state this woman lives in.

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

Decent Photoshop!

Eat it, libtards.

Nieto can say he won't pay for the wall but he doesn't really have a choice. We'll just deduct it from the half billion we send them every year until it's paid for.

This is Trump mentality at it's batshit-crazy finest.

So, if you stop paying your kid/nephew the weekly allowence of a dollar, after 500 weeks, you take the $500 and buy yourself another "new" car (likely an AMC Pacer), by that logic, the kid bought you a car?

Forum List

Back