Mexican's die so American's can get high, and that's no lie !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Irresponsible Americans who cannot function in reality and who constantly need illicit drugs so they can check out, are knee deep in the blood of innocent Mexicans.

Documentary film ‘Es El Chapo?’ questions drug lord’s arrest

The title of Charlie Minn’s latest documentary asks an immediate question — “Es El Chapo?” (Is It El Chapo?) — but raises larger questions in the process.
The “Chapo” (“Shorty”) in the title is the nickname of Mexican crime boss Joaquin Guzman, head of the powerful — and lucrative — Sinaloa drug cartel. He was apprehended by federal authorities without a fight Feb. 22 at his condominium in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, and imprisoned, a major coup for a government that often has seemed powerless against the muscle and money of Mexico’s largest drug cartels.
For Minn, a New York filmmaker who has covered the bloody cartel wars of the last decade, details of that arrest didn’t add up. Guzman, reportedly a billionaire from Sinaloa’s drug and business dealings, didn’t have his sizable security entourage around at his condo, even though there was a $2 million bounty on his head.

Snip

Thousands dead
The filmmaker often asks the groups to which he speaks how many know someone who has died in the Mexican drug wars or have a relative who has known someone affected by it. Invariably, one or more hands go up, he said.
Minn claims 120,000 people have died or gone missing in Mexico since 2006, when the government began a crackdown on the drug trade, although other organizations have different death toll estimates. Human Rights Watch, for instance, puts the figure at 60,000 between 2006 and 2012.
Yet despite the scale of the violence that Mexico has suffered for nearly a decade, it’s off the radar for millions of Americans and many mainstream media organizations, he said — even as an American hunger for cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamines puts billions of dollars in cartel pockets and American gun manufacturers and sellers supply the majority of weapons used.

Documentary film ‘Es El Chapo?’ questions drug lord’s arrest

The purtains that believe they should control the actions of other Americans are too blame as well.

Wait a minute, is it alleged that El Chapo is innocent because he was only supplying the U.S.'s demand for illicit drugs? That's the strangest defense in history. As long as you bring up "the blood of innocent Mexicans you might consider why the Hussein administration refuses to investigate or prosecute the joint (no pun intended) operation between the ATF and the FBI called "op. fast and furious" which supplied the tools (about 3,000 illegal weapons) for monsters like El Chapo to murder innocent Mexicans.

Then legalize it. Do people have ANY idea the revenue/cuts in cost that would accompany that? Who are YOU to tell people they shouldn't be doing that?
BTW, I have a full time job, have been paying taxes since I was 14, both my bikes and my truck are paid for, I own my home and will have it paid for by 2021 and I smoke buds. How is that irresponsible?

Okay, legalize it !!!

Or..............................Americans could start showing more personal responsibility to their loved ones, their country, their own bodies, and to others by giving up their nasty destructive habits !!

What a novel idea ! :beer:

Okay, legalize it !!!

Or..............................Americans could start showing more personal responsibility to their loved ones, their country, their own bodies, and to others by giving up their nasty destructive habits !!

Allowing Americans to make these decisions for themselves. A novel idea, indeed.

Last edited:
Okay, legalize it !!!

Novel, sure.
But so would giving up alcohol, tobacco, sugar, breads, fast food, over eating, stuffing at thanksgiving, and buying Chinese junk.
Point is, humans rebel. I read that when they ended prohibition, alcohol usage and alcohol related crimes went wayyy down. Like 30% or something.
Fact is, the unconstitutional war on drugs has cost us so much money, I couldn't even fathom it.
Our founders would be rolling in their graves if they knew we banned something that grew in a ditch.

That country is totally fucked....that's no lie either....
Very true. Weird how we don't care at all about them, who are in our own backyard, but completely obsess over a bunch of religious nutjobs running around in the sand on the complete other side of the planet... no?

Okay, legalize it !!!

Allowong Americans to make these decisions for themselves. A novel idea, indeed.

Yep, Americans have always been free to be as stupid as they please.

Okay, legalize it !!!

Allowong Americans to make these decisions for themselves. A novel idea, indeed.

Exactly, Mom. lol

Okay, legalize it !!!

Not during the 20's. When American alcohol cartels were thriving. I mean Mafias.

Okay, legalize it !!!

Novel, sure.
But so would giving up alcohol, tobacco, sugar, breads, fast food, over eating, stuffing at thanksgiving, and buying Chinese junk.
Point is, humans rebel. I read that when they ended prohibition, alcohol usage and alcohol related crimes went wayyy down. Like 30% or something.
Fact is, the unconstitutional war on drugs has cost us so much money, I couldn't even fathom it.
Our founders would be rolling in their graves if they knew we banned something that grew in a ditch.

I don't disagree with you about alcohol and tobacco, but I won't compare the others you mention to substances like pot, meth, or heroin that have ruined many many lives.

Okay, legalize it !!!

Novel, sure.

I don't disagree with you about alcohol and tobacco, but I won't compare the others you mention to substances like pot, meth, or heroin that have ruined many many lives.
You'll be surprised to learn that the overwhelming majority of pot users lives have not been ruined by it, and that many people's lives are actually improved by using it.

Legalize it all and allow people to die of their addictions. Problem solved all the way around.

That country is totally fucked....that's no lie either....

You have to wonder where they would be if not for our tourist dollars, and American dollars that Mexican illegals send back home.

Maybe if that were the case there would be another revolution that might end up being for the best.

Forum List

Back