Mexican's die so American's can get high, and that's no lie !

The worst crime ever committed because of being high? Oreo cookies and pork gravy. Alcohol is far more destructive.

The thing is, regardless of whether you believe laws should be changed or not, the bottom line is you are aware of the current policies and laws, so just keep in mind when you use you are contributing to the death and destruction.

Then legalize it. Do people have ANY idea the revenue/cuts in cost that would accompany that? Who are YOU to tell people they shouldn't be doing that?
BTW, I have a full time job, have been paying taxes since I was 14, both my bikes and my truck are paid for, I own my home and will have it paid for by 2021 and I smoke buds. How is that irresponsible?
Good buds or bad buds?
da fuck is a "bad bud"?

The worst crime ever committed because of being high? Oreo cookies and pork gravy. Alcohol is far more destructive.
You don't find the man who shot his wife a crime? The horrific beating a pot user gave to Lisa Voice isn't a crime?

Strsnge.

TipsyCatLover has shown the level of their ignorance about cannabis REPEATEDLY.

I tend to not listen to them much, but it is fun to see their "facts" that they try to support via Reefer Madness tactics.

They think that because someone ate a whole candy (taking in about 10 doses at once), and then fell out of a building, that is a sign that marijuana is dangerous and should be banned. But then again, the same result could have happened from drinking a case of beer, or a whole bottle of Scotch in one night.
there is a reason she calls herself "tipsy"....

I tend to not listen to them much, but it is fun to see their "facts" that they try to support via Reefer Madness tactics.

They think that because someone ate a whole candy (taking in about 10 doses at once), and then fell out of a building, that is a sign that marijuana is dangerous and should be banned. But then again, the same result could have happened from drinking a case of beer, or a whole bottle of Scotch in one night.
Potheads shouldn't eat one candybar, but a whole box of them.
99% of pot smokers know better....

You don't find the man who shot his wife a crime? The horrific beating a pot user gave to Lisa Voice isn't a crime?

Strsnge.
I sincerely doubt it was because of the pot. Pot is not a drug that sends people over the edge like meth. I've been around people smoking pot for 40 years and other than getting silly, tired and hungry I've seen no other effects, ever.

The thing is, regardless of whether you believe laws should be changed or not, the bottom line is you are aware of the current policies and laws, so just keep in mind when you use you are contributing to the death and destruction.
The majority of people that I know that smoke know the people growing it, right here in the USA.

Okay, legalize it !!!

Or..............................Americans could start showing more personal responsibility to their loved ones, their country, their own bodies, and to others by giving up their nasty destructive habits !!

What a novel idea ! :beer:
Every single drug cartel would go out of business over night it drugs were legalized! The product would be inspected and controller for purity and taxes could be used to treat addicts.

Okay, legalize it !!!

Or..............................Americans could start showing more personal responsibility to their loved ones, their country, their own bodies, and to others by giving up their nasty destructive habits !!

What a novel idea ! :beer:
Every single drug cartel would go out of business over night it drugs were legalized! The product would be inspected and controller for purity and taxes could be used to treat addicts.

Don't be naive.

Then legalize it. Do people have ANY idea the revenue/cuts in cost that would accompany that? Who are YOU to tell people they shouldn't be doing that?
BTW, I have a full time job, have been paying taxes since I was 14, both my bikes and my truck are paid for, I own my home and will have it paid for by 2021 and I smoke buds. How is that irresponsible?
Good buds or bad buds?
da fuck is a "bad bud"?
The stuff that looks good, but really isn't...

Strsnge.
I sincerely doubt it was because of the pot. Pot is not a drug that sends people over the edge like meth. I've been around people smoking pot for 40 years and other than getting silly, tired and hungry I've seen no other effects, ever.
We also work for our bud..

Potheads shouldn't eat one candybar, but a whole box of them.
99% of pot smokers know better....
The rice crispy treats are the best...

Cheech Marin: "If America Didn't Like Drugs, There'd Be No El Chapo"

"If he wasn't there, it'd be somebody else," actor Cheech Marin tells The Hollywood Reporter in regards to how he heels about America's hypocricy to the war drugs.

Yeah, like Mexicans don't do drugs.....ahem...
and cheech smoked many a joint himself..........

"If he wasn't there, it'd be somebody else," actor Cheech Marin tells The Hollywood Reporter in regards to how he heels about America's hypocricy to the war drugs.

Hell, the vast majority of Mexicans can't afford drugs.

Are you joking?

i used to get high with quite a few of them and they had some good stuff back when....and the guys out in the garages in the ally are always smoking pot...

Forum List

Back