Mexican's die so American's can get high, and that's no lie !

Wait a minute, is it alleged that El Chapo is innocent because he was only supplying the U.S.'s demand for illicit drugs? That's the strangest defense in history. As long as you bring up "the blood of innocent Mexicans you might consider why the Hussein administration refuses to investigate or prosecute the joint (no pun intended) operation between the ATF and the FBI called "op. fast and furious" which supplied the tools (about 3,000 illegal weapons) for monsters like El Chapo to murder innocent Mexicans.

I don't think that's the message at all. I think the point is, monsters likItse El Chapo thrive on our insane drug policies.
No. It's our insane drug use. There is no national policy requiring people to take drugs and spend their lives in a demented high.

Okay, legalize it !!!

Or..............................Americans could start showing more personal responsibility to their loved ones, their country, their own bodies, and to others by giving up their nasty destructive habits !!

What a novel idea ! :beer:
Novel, sure.
But so would giving up alcohol, tobacco, sugar, breads, fast food, over eating, stuffing at thanksgiving, and buying Chinese junk.
Point is, humans rebel. I read that when they ended prohibition, alcohol usage and alcohol related crimes went wayyy down. Like 30% or something.
Fact is, the unconstitutional war on drugs has cost us so much money, I couldn't even fathom it.
Our founders would be rolling in their graves if they knew we banned something that grew in a ditch.

I don't disagree with you about alcohol and tobacco, but I won't compare the others you mention to substances like pot, meth, or heroin that have ruined many many lives.
You'll be surprised to learn that the overwhelming majority of pot users lives have not been ruined by it, and that many people's lives are actually improved by using it.

Oh, yes, of course.....................................

I like this one. . .
x1VYS77.jpg

That country is totally fucked....that's no lie either....

You have to wonder where they would be if not for our tourist dollars, and American dollars that Mexican illegals send back home.

Maybe if that were the case there would be another revolution that might end up being for the best.

Still poor probably. Take the drug trade out and who knows. I'm no expert in Mexican sociology or politics, so, for me, it's a bit murky as to what it might be if this or that were to to happen.

Better off without cartels running things in a lot of places, no doubt about that. that's nothing but madness.....

The cartlels exist though, because of irresponsible Americans.

They serve a market. If the U.S. wasn't the U.S. and some other group(s) occupied this space with cash to spend, all else held equal, it's likely the same problems exist.

People gonna get high. There's always a candyman if there's money to be made. When the trade is billions and it's a criminal enterprise people kill, people bribe, people do whatever they can to get that money.

Same is true all over the world whether it's drugs or guns or sex slaves or whatever.

Then legalize it. Do people have ANY idea the revenue/cuts in cost that would accompany that? Who are YOU to tell people they shouldn't be doing that?
BTW, I have a full time job, have been paying taxes since I was 14, both my bikes and my truck are paid for, I own my home and will have it paid for by 2021 and I smoke buds. How is that irresponsible?

Which is why you should be going to Jamaica for vacation....herb aplenty.

Yeah.............but if you check out the laws in Jamaica, you'll find that it is still illegal to smoke, and tourists can end up going to jail if caught.

Cheaper, easier, and more fun to go to Colorado where you can buy, and smoke, legally.

In Jamaica, you can't.

TipsyCatLover has shown the level of their ignorance about cannabis REPEATEDLY.

I tend to not listen to them much, but it is fun to see their "facts" that they try to support via Reefer Madness tactics.

They think that because someone ate a whole candy (taking in about 10 doses at once), and then fell out of a building, that is a sign that marijuana is dangerous and should be banned. But then again, the same result could have happened from drinking a case of beer, or a whole bottle of Scotch in one night.

Then legalize it. Do people have ANY idea the revenue/cuts in cost that would accompany that? Who are YOU to tell people they shouldn't be doing that?
BTW, I have a full time job, have been paying taxes since I was 14, both my bikes and my truck are paid for, I own my home and will have it paid for by 2021 and I smoke buds. How is that irresponsible?

Yeah.............but if you check out the laws in Jamaica, you'll find that it is still illegal to smoke, and tourists can end up going to jail if caught.

Cheaper, easier, and more fun to go to Colorado where you can buy, and smoke, legally.

In Jamaica, you can't.

I've been to Jamaica around a dozen times with no issues. Just dont be an idiot about it.
And while Colorado would be okay it would require me to drive so I could go 4wheeling while I was there since there's nothing else I'd want to do there,and I dont care for long drives,especially on the way home.

This is more my speed......my two favorite places.
Jamaican Hotels: Catcha Falling Star Resort Hotel, Negril, Jamaica - Caribbean Cliff Cottages

escape

Good buds or bad buds?

In Jamaica, you can't.

I've been to Jamaica around a dozen times with no issues. Just dont be an idiot about it.
And while Colorado would be okay it would require me to drive so I could go 4wheeling while I was there since there's nothing else I'd want to do there,and I dont care for long drives,especially on the way home.

Jamaican Hotels: Catcha Falling Star Resort Hotel, Negril, Jamaica - Caribbean Cliff Cottages

escape
Jamaica is a long drive also...

TipsyCatLover has shown the level of their ignorance about cannabis REPEATEDLY.

I tend to not listen to them much, but it is fun to see their "facts" that they try to support via Reefer Madness tactics.

They think that because someone ate a whole candy (taking in about 10 doses at once), and then fell out of a building, that is a sign that marijuana is dangerous and should be banned. But then again, the same result could have happened from drinking a case of beer, or a whole bottle of Scotch in one night.
Potheads shouldn't eat one candybar, but a whole box of them.

In Jamaica, you can't.

escape

Nope...my hands never touch a steering wheel,cab takes us to the airport and the flight is only around two and a half hours.
Vs. a 17 hour drive to Boulder. And worse a 17 hour drive home.

In Jamaica, you can't.

escape

Nope...my hands never touch a steering wheel,cab takes us to the airport and the flight is only around two and a half hours.

My suggestion? Book a 420 tour with one of the companies in Denver. Fly in, get picked up and taken to many different 420 stores, as well as taken to a place to smoke after the tour.

Just as efficient (and probably cheaper) than flying to Jamaica. Additionally, you can get pure sativa, pure indica, or some hybrid of the two, and you get to see and compare the different varieties. In Jamaica, you've gotta take what the seller has. And, although it may be good herb, I don't think it's got the ability to be as good as what you can get in Colorado. If you want a really nice high, try some Golden Goat, or Jesus OG.

In Jamaica, you can't.

escape

My suggestion? Book a 420 tour with one of the companies in Denver. Fly in, get picked up and taken to many different 420 stores, as well as taken to a place to smoke after the tour.

Just as efficient (and probably cheaper) than flying to Jamaica. Additionally, you can get pure sativa, pure indica, or some hybrid of the two, and you get to see and compare the different varieties. In Jamaica, you've gotta take what the seller has. And, although it may be good herb, I don't think it's got the ability to be as good as what you can get in Colorado. If you want a really nice high, try some Golden Goat, or Jesus OG.

Like I said,the only reason I'd want to go to Colorado is to go 4wheeling.
Noway would I base my vacation on weed,it's just a nice extra.

Or at least decriminalize it.
The government is not going to decriminalize heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, crystal meth.

They might legalize pot, but that won't mean the end of a black market in pot. It will always be cheaper to buy illegal pot because there won't be taxes.

In Jamaica, you can't.

escape

You're talking about a place that has grand celebrations for Hitler 's birthday.

escape

You're talking about a place that has grand celebrations for Hitler 's birthday.

Colorado?

Or at least decriminalize it.
The government is not going to decriminalize heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, crystal meth.

They might legalize pot, but that won't mean the end of a black market in pot. It will always be cheaper to buy illegal pot because there won't be taxes.

Correct.

Why do you think that moonshiners still exist?

Additionally, why is it that the NatGeo channel as well as the Discovery channel follow a few shiners who are breaking the law?

Many people have holes in their lives, so they use drugs and alcohol to fill that hole.

But the hole cannot be filled by anything but God.

Forum List

Back