Mexicans: “We have illegally invaded you to the point where now we can leverage your politicians.”

This nation is full of weirdos, fools and suckers...what other nation in the world has citizens (real citizens) that would support another culture displacing them?

This nation is full of weirdos, fools and suckers...what other nation in the world has citizens (real citizens) that would support another culture displacing them?

and they voted for Trump

It's the truth. And now, the new Communist Mexican President is vowing to flood the US with Illegals. I mean that's happening now, but he's vowing to make it worse.

The only question now is, how much will his Comrades in the US Democratic Party assist him in destroying our nation. I'm guessing they'll assist him a whole lot. They're 'Comrades in Arms.' The Democratic Party threw Citizens overboard years ago. It's very sad.

I do not know who said those words quoted in the thread title, but s/he was just telling the truth.

We have passed the point of no return. Despite the temporary efforts of President Trump to enforce the immigration laws, this country has lost the battle.

As soon as the Democrats regain power, they will make open borders official.

all those illegal aliens that dont vote sure know how to influence poiticians -

:21:

For all the ignorant fools that refuse to look past their nose...here’s your lesson for the day.
Illegal aliens = barely legal anchor babies
TA-DA!
What’s else can us sane folk teach you?

teach everyone how anchor babies vote ..

Ask and you shall receive.
It’s no secret..they will always vote for the Free Shit Party.
FT_16.11.09_LatinoVoteYears.png

border crossings are at a 46 year low - with Mexicans swarming in like that all the RW orange pickers will be out of work pretty soon.

border crossings are at a 46 year low - with Mexicans swarming in like that all the RW orange pickers will be out of work pretty soon.

The orange pickers are registered Mexicrats...you know this.
That’s kinda the whole point...It’s Mexicrats that are far more fucked over by illegals as they have the greatest effect on lowlife bottom feeders.
The sad reality is Mexicrats are too ignorant to acknowledge the facts..they stay blinded by the free shit offerings from the DNC.
(here’s a little proof as to who’s picking oranges)
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-960-1101.png

Secure the Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Period, end of story.

I do not know who said those words quoted in the thread title, but s/he was just telling the truth.

We have passed the point of no return. Despite the temporary efforts of President Trump to enforce the immigration laws, this country has lost the battle.

I hear ya. Donald Trump could very-well be the last US President to try and secure our Border and preserve our sovereignty. It's a disheartening thought, but i still have faith in the American People. I'm not giving up yet.

I hear ya. Donald Trump could very-well be the last US President to try and secure our Border and preserve our sovereignty. It's a disheartening thought, but i still have faith in the American People. I'm not giving up yet.

with Republicans in control of Congress WTF is Goldilocks waiting on ?

oh thats right - THE REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS !

STFU and deal the cards ...

with Republicans in control of Congress WTF is Goldilocks waiting on ?

oh thats right - THE REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS !

STFU and deal the cards ...

“Waiting on”...huh, WTF...you’re so confused bud.
No POTUS in the last several decades has bitch-slapped illegal wetbacks like Donny T has.
Come on man...are you ever right or sincere?

I didn't say "because". I can only guess, and my guess is that you're afraid they'll dilute your ideology.

Or it may be because you want a lighter-skinned country for your own reasons.

I'm not really sure.

Again, I'm happy to have the conversation, but I'd prefer you could deal with what I actually say.

You STILL did not answer the question. Did you notice? Only unfunded insults, where you are now making shit up about me.

You rant on and on how these people do not care about the economy. WHAT is it that they care about? Try get it out!
I thought I answered your question. There wasn't actually a question, so I guessed. Maybe ask an actual question.

What I believe minorities care about more than the economy is not being hated, shunned and marginalized in their own country, by the people who are doing the hating, shunning and marginalizing.

And is admitting the truth "hating, shunning and marginalization"?

Or does that perhaps stand for not giving them special perks and privileges?

Because I am quite certain that the second is the case. They vote exactly like they did in Mexico - for perks. Which is why it's a shithole...
You're expressing your truth as you see it. They're listening and responding accordingly.

So there ya go.

"Your truth"... mac, there is only the truth. So far you have not presented anything in the way of evidence, that your view is correct.

Given that the entire democratic strategy is to rally these people blaming all their problems on whites, demanding more perks... and they eat it up (not all of course)... Given that I would say I am at least correct enough.

For all the ignorant fools that refuse to look past their nose...here’s your lesson for the day.
TA-DA!

Listen fellas, and listen well----------> I am of Mexican decent, I am assuming just like Mac, and I am here to tell you that not all Hispanics are Leftists. (want to cause a ruckus, lol. Just demand more Cubans be allowed in, and watch the Left melt like the snowflakes they are, but I digress)

You want to stop this stuff, then win the midterms, plain and simple, and I have no doubt your wish will come true. Lose, and it is basically over, and that to is a fact.

Have you been paying close attention? Do you know what Trump proposed? Well, let me tell ya----------->you want to petition for asylum, then you MUST enter at a legal entry point and apply. If you enter illegally, you can NOT apply for asylum, period, end of story.

That is big, very big, because if that were in effect, then America would either A. be able to DENY asylum from ILLEGALS, or B. see for themselves how many people are actually trying to get in, meaning the American people would shudder.

Polls show that the VAST majority of Americans are with us, no matter how the Left tries to confuse the issue. Americans overwhelmingly, want the border closed down, illegals turned around and sent back from wherever they came from, and the ability to allow the government to enforce immigration the way it was intended...…….for the betterment of America and Americans, not the betterment of the immigrants! Now that doesn't mean the immigrants can not improve their lot in life, but rather they are allowed in BECAUSE WE NEED THEM, not because THEY WANT IN AND NEED US!

Now then...….you win CONVINCINGLY in the midterms, and here is what you are probably going to get--------->

1. End of chain migration besides minor children.

2. The wall.

3. E-verify, that will help stop the magnet.

4. Any illegal convicted of a crime of any sort, instant deportation, after serving their jail time.

5.. no aid for X amount of years if allowed in.

And a host of other restrictions.

Now the Left on here is going to tell you that this is a dream, and I am here to tell you it is NOT, and will happen IF you carry the midterms overwhelmingly.

Why?

Because the Left is opposing President Trump in these midterms with 2 things-------->

1. The collusion/delusion which has fallen apart and almost been reversed, AND

2. how illegals are handled, to put it nicely.

Now then...………...if the other side is running fully 90% on these 2 things, and 1 of them has almost virtually collapsed already leaving them 1, and you are put by an overwhelming victory, what does that tell you, and how much POLITICAL CAPITAL do you have to spend on the ONE issue that you were not only propelled into office originally over, but then had your agenda re-affirmed in the VERY NEXT election, as being the BIGGEST ISSUE!

The Democrats have opened a can of worms, and they had better know what they are doing, because if WE WIN big, they and the media can scream all they want, and NOBODY is going to listen.

It is not about race, nor religion, nor gender, nor gender reassignment...……..it is about LEGAL/ILLEGAL, and these Leftist phony-baloneys try and shame you into seeing it their way instead of changing the laws, because they are all COWARDS!

Finally, I am also here to tell you-----------> forget the generic ballot that these Leftists try and put up. Let me inform you, all those votes are in 5 or 6 places. They may very well again get more votes, but just as last time, they will all be concentrated. Just vote yourselves, bring a friend, do your thing, and watch their faces this time, lol. And THIS time, the aftermath is actually going to be WORSE for them, because if we win, Trump and friends will have no fear of enforcing the laws. AND, if we actually pick up 2 to 5 seats in the Senate as projected, you WILL get rid of Obysmalcare, you WILL close the border, you WILL fund the wall, and you WILL get any Supreme Court Justice you want, and neither the Democrats, nor the never Trumpers, will be able to do a damn thing about it!

Sadly, it is the truth. The Democratic Party especially, has sold Citizens out. It's cast its lot with foreign interests.

Last edited:
You STILL did not answer the question. Did you notice? Only unfunded insults, where you are now making shit up about me.

You rant on and on how these people do not care about the economy. WHAT is it that they care about? Try get it out!
I thought I answered your question. There wasn't actually a question, so I guessed. Maybe ask an actual question.

What I believe minorities care about more than the economy is not being hated, shunned and marginalized in their own country, by the people who are doing the hating, shunning and marginalizing.

And is admitting the truth "hating, shunning and marginalization"?

Or does that perhaps stand for not giving them special perks and privileges?

Because I am quite certain that the second is the case. They vote exactly like they did in Mexico - for perks. Which is why it's a shithole...
You're expressing your truth as you see it. They're listening and responding accordingly.

So there ya go.

"Your truth"... mac, there is only the truth. So far you have not presented anything in the way of evidence, that your view is correct.

Given that the entire democratic strategy is to rally these people blaming all their problems on whites, demanding more perks... and they eat it up (not all of course)... Given that I would say I am at least correct enough.

TA-DA!

Listen fellas, and listen well----------> I am of Mexican decent, I am assuming just like Mac, and I am here to tell you that not all Hispanics are Leftists. (want to cause a ruckus, lol. Just demand more Cubans be allowed in, and watch the Left melt like the snowflakes they are, but I digress)

You want to stop this stuff, then win the midterms, plain and simple, and I have no doubt your wish will come true. Lose, and it is basically over, and that to is a fact.

Have you been paying close attention? Do you know what Trump proposed? Well, let me tell ya----------->you want to petition for asylum, then you MUST enter at a legal entry point and apply. If you enter illegally, you can NOT apply for asylum, period, end of story.

That is big, very big, because if that were in effect, then America would either A. be able to DENY asylum from ILLEGALS, or B. see for themselves how many people are actually trying to get in, meaning the American people would shudder.

Polls show that the VAST majority of Americans are with us, no matter how the Left tries to confuse the issue. Americans overwhelmingly, want the border closed down, illegals turned around and sent back from wherever they came from, and the ability to allow the government to enforce immigration the way it was intended...…….for the betterment of America and Americans, not the betterment of the immigrants! Now that doesn't mean the immigrants can not improve their lot in life, but rather they are allowed in BECAUSE WE NEED THEM, not because THEY WANT IN AND NEED US!

Now then...….you win CONVINCINGLY in the midterms, and here is what you are probably going to get--------->

1. End of chain migration besides minor children.

2. The wall.

3. E-verify, that will help stop the magnet.

4. Any illegal convicted of a crime of any sort, instant deportation, after serving their jail time.

5.. no aid for X amount of years if allowed in.

And a host of other restrictions.

Now the Left on here is going to tell you that this is a dream, and I am here to tell you it is NOT, and will happen IF you carry the midterms overwhelmingly.

Why?

Because the Left is opposing President Trump in these midterms with 2 things-------->

1. The collusion/delusion which has fallen apart and almost been reversed, AND

2. how illegals are handled, to put it nicely.

Now then...………...if the other side is running fully 90% on these 2 things, and 1 of them has almost virtually collapsed already leaving them 1, and you are put by an overwhelming victory, what does that tell you, and how much POLITICAL CAPITAL do you have to spend on the ONE issue that you were not only propelled into office originally over, but then had your agenda re-affirmed in the VERY NEXT election, as being the BIGGEST ISSUE!

The Democrats have opened a can of worms, and they had better know what they are doing, because if WE WIN big, they and the media can scream all they want, and NOBODY is going to listen.

It is not about race, nor religion, nor gender, nor gender reassignment...……..it is about LEGAL/ILLEGAL, and these Leftist phony-baloneys try and shame you into seeing it their way instead of changing the laws, because they are all COWARDS!

Finally, I am also here to tell you-----------> forget the generic ballot that these Leftists try and put up. Let me inform you, all those votes are in 5 or 6 places. They may very well again get more votes, but just as last time, they will all be concentrated. Just vote yourselves, bring a friend, do your thing, and watch their faces this time, lol. And THIS time, the aftermath is actually going to be WORSE for them, because if we win, Trump and friends will have no fear of enforcing the laws. AND, if we actually pick up 2 to 5 seats in the Senate as projected, you WILL get rid of Obysmalcare, you WILL close the border, you WILL fund the wall, and you WILL get any Supreme Court Justice you want, and neither the Democrats, nor the never Trumpers, will be able to do a damn thing about it!

You’ve articulated the point(s) very well and I agree 100%.
Your post has Lefties pissing themselves behind their keyboards. Good job!

Dem party traitors, the liberal media and some GOP filth have allied with foreign illegals pouring across our borders. These illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, they destroy our kids with drugs, identify theft, tax fraud, assault, robbery, hundreds of thousands of crimes just in Texas.

Dem party traitors, the liberal media and some GOP filth have allied with foreign illegals pouring across our borders. These illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, they destroy our kids with drugs, identify theft, tax fraud, assault, robbery, hundreds of thousands of crimes just in Texas.

I think all of whom you mention are officially fucking DONE here..they have been or will be stomped out.
#FedUpAmericans

I think all of whom you mention are officially fucking DONE here..they have been or will be stomped out.
#FedUpAmericans

Most likely the USA will break up into smaller countries, as has been the case for thousands of years.

Ha ha @ Mexicans. Seriously many are great people, but SOMETIMES. I hired a Mexican to cut sod the other day. He quoted $500 as the low and $600 as the high. So just before they finished he gives me a sad story how he made a mistake and under-charged me. He says "My partner reminded me we charged $750 A PIECE to do the same thing. I forgot and wasn't thinking straight".............Fucking hilarious man, yet sad. Five man hours and probably $200 in expenses, and this guy figures $1500. I'm thinking how awesome is that, he thinks he's a surgeon @ $260 an hour:21:

I gave him $700, but ONLY because they did a great job.

Ha ha @ Mexicans. Seriously many are great people, but SOMETIMES. I hired a Mexican to cut sod the other day. He quoted $500 as the low and $600 as the high. So just before they finished he gives me a sad story how he made a mistake and under-charged me. He says "My partner reminded me we charged $750 A PIECE to do the same thing. I forgot and wasn't thinking straight".............Fucking hilarious man, yet sad. Five man hours and probably $200 in expenses, and this guy figures $1500. I'm thinking how awesome is that, he thinks he's a surgeon @ $260 an hour:21:

I have three awesome LEGAL Hispanics who work for me. They tell me not to hire Mexicans..I doubt I ever will.

I have three awesome LEGAL Hispanics who work for me. They tell me not to hire Mexicans..I doubt I ever will.

Yeah, I've known the guy a long while, I've even gave him references. He lost me on this one however. I don't like being lied to or attempt to cheat.

Forum List

Back