🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mexico blamed for migrants death border bridge

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

A 26-year-old Honduran died Sunday after he was struck in the head with a rubber bullet as the second group of migrants formed near an international bridge that connects Guatemala and Mexico, a report said.
Mexico Blamed For Migrant’s Death at Border Bridge
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Mexico won't like being the blame of this one even if they are guilty of it. Never accuse Mexico lmfao they will turn around and blame the US/ Trump no doubt.

I'm sure Mexico is all broken up about it.

These people are in Mexico illegally and I thought by now the Mexican Govt. would have their military down there to send the fuckers back to Honduras.

Years ago if you were in Mexico illegally you would land in one of the their filthy jails.

These people are in Mexico illegally and I thought by now the Mexican Govt. would have their military down there to send the fuckers back to Honduras.

Years ago if you were in Mexico illegally you would land in one of the their filthy jails.
SO who paid off the corrupt Mexican government to allow them safe passage?

SO who paid off the corrupt Mexican government to allow them safe passage?

hard knowing if they were paid off but I sure expected their Army to be down there.

I'm more interested in who is footing the bill for these invaders. They have trucks to transport them and I'm sure food and water.

Just who is paying for them to head our way??

Don’t tell anyone. Republicans will be running down there with their guns hoping to get in on the action. You know how violent they are.

• Banned
upload_2018-10-29_8-38-15.png

Millie Weaver on Twitter

• Banned
Another migrant caravan violently clashed with Mexico’s border security Sunday. Migrants threw stones and glass bottles at border security. Security forced deployed rubber bullets.

1 Migrant was killed
6 police were injured

Why they're just like the leftist ANTIFA's here

I'd say wait until they try to cross into the USA and them riddle them. It's an invasion, we have every right to defend against it. Warn them once and then if they keep coming shoot to kill.

A 26-year-old Honduran died Sunday after he was struck in the head with a rubber bullet as the second group of migrants formed near an international bridge that connects Guatemala and Mexico, a report said.
Mexico Blamed For Migrant’s Death at Border Bridge
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Mexico won't like being the blame of this one even if they are guilty of it. Never accuse Mexico lmfao they will turn around and blame the US/ Trump no doubt.

He must have had a soft head.

I'm surprised the Mexican's aren't using real bullets. These people are in Mexico illegally and until recently if caught any illegal would land in one of their filthy jails.

Another migrant caravan violently clashed with Mexico’s border security Sunday. Migrants threw stones and glass bottles at border security. Security forced deployed rubber bullets.

1 Migrant was killed
6 police were injured

Why they're just like the leftist ANTIFA's here

These poor, poor women and children....

Assaulted by the Mexican police.

I'm surprised the Mexican's aren't using real bullets. These people are in Mexico illegally and until recently if caught any illegal would land in one of their filthy jails.

If it wasn't so publicly watched, oh trust us they would have bullets in many. They're being watched and they know it.

Somehow I don't think that would bother the Mexican's at all. The horde is in their country illegally and who know how many crimes they have committed against the Mexican shop owners??

Somehow I don't think that would bother the Mexican's at all. The horde is in their country illegally and who know how many crimes they have committed against the Mexican shop owners??

Yeah and they have some of the most corrupt cops in the world Federal police too.

Yeah and they have some of the most corrupt cops in the world Federal police too.

Yup and those crooked cops and Fed's don't mind shooting people at all.

Forum List

Back