Mexico...the wedge between the parties, the wedge between Americans...Why?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Who is perpetuating the divide?
Is it Democrats for forcing Americans to be responsible for Mexico’s worse or is it Republicans for defending Americans and openly professing the mantra “Americans First”?

Who took the American flag down on American soil and raised the Mexican flag?

Who campaigned in Mexico during American elections? Who spoke their native language addressing them before Americans in front of American debate stage?

" A WALL, A BIG BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL, 30 FEET HIGH, MADE OF CONCRETE, BORDER TO BORDER - AND IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT BUILDING IT'S ME "

" AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT"

if Trumpbots slow down humping each other "SEND THEM HOME" echos down the halls ...

theres your wedge -

" A WALL, A BIG BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL, 30 FEET HIGH, MADE OF CONCRETE, BORDER TO BORDER - AND IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT BUILDING IT'S ME "

if Trumpbots slow down humping each other "SEND THEM HOME" echos down the halls ...

theres your wedge -
By the time you are done, you will be turning on the ovens....Turn on zee ovens..Siete!...Yavol I vill.

theres your wedge -
By the time you are done, you will be turning on the ovens....Turn on zee ovens..Siete!...Yavol I vill.

or Trumps VP will be Putin, and his Secretary of State will be Un -

Is it Democrats for forcing Americans to be responsible for Mexico’s worse or is it Republicans for defending Americans and openly professing the mantra “Americans First”?

I'd predict the sanest answer(s) you might receive will come from centrists or moderates who like to walk down the double yellow middle line of the political road, who will inform you all about how both sides are wrong an no one is Washington D.C. is willing to compromise on this issue. In my opinion, they are wrong. While compromise has always been the hallmark of American Politics to the tune of compromising positions if our elected leaders hope to get anything done at all; hope to come up with any kind of policy with which to move forward, sometimes, and this happens to be such a case, to compromise is to sell out and abandon the very fundamental and foundational ethos and way of life of our civilization.

America is and has always been a nation ran and ruled by law. Our laws are what define the boundaries of our national reality and provide us with those historically unprecedented individual freedoms and liberties and equal potential to exponentially better ourselves and protect and provide for our families. We are also a sovereign nation; a power unto ourselves, independent of influence or rule from foreign powers. In order to be and or remain a sovereign nation, we must have borders and we must treat the generational American Citizen with priority respect for receipt of all the benefits of our laws and rights and freedoms afforded us by the Constitution. But that's just one side of the immigration issue, the common sense, patriotic side where law abiding American Citizens have more value to their own nation than any outsiders who enter it illegally or who are awaiting judgement of their asylum claims. It's a no-brainer; American Citizens must have more rights and protection under American law than non-citizens. We protect our own, take care of our own, first. What kind of civilization would we be if we didn't at least do that?

And then, there's the political/ideological side of this issue. And this side of the issue stems from two sources: the hatred of President Donald J. Trump by what seems to be millions of our fellow Americans, and the rabid ideology of postmodernism (neo-Marxism) which has infected and become the core of the Democratic Party. The first half of the source of the mass-wave immigration proponents by proxy of association with the Democratic Party are those millions of Trump hating Americans who likely aren't thinking clearly or at all about the effect on their own neighborhoods and cities of mass illegal immigration or absorption of so-called refugees. They just want Trump gone at any cost, and they seem to blindly think everything Trump stands for is automatically evil or amoral.

But then there's the second half of the source equation who are the Marxist ideologues forcing mass cultural change on America. These postmodernist Marxists are out to intentionally change the peoples, cultures, society, religion, economy and government of America forever, in order to gain final, authoritarian power. They are and have been using waves of Third World immigrants as human weapons of mass destruction against our nation for the purpose of breaking our immigration system, tugging on the heartstrings of Trump hating Americans, as political currency, to make the Trump administration look like Nazis (although, that's not been possible in any sane mind), and to replace generational American Citizens of all creeds and colors and cultures, with immigrant voters who will go Democrat every time, and possibly to raise and army of secession if it comes to that. Essentially, it is an across the board attack on all American Citizens, part of a grand strategy to tear down the entire traditional culture, history, society, government and religion of our nation. The Democratic Party is pretty much done with generational American Citizens and has now changed up its focus to governing solely for the immigrant, illegal and otherwise.

So, to answer your original question as best I can, the new-old Democratic Party is at fault, primarily, but not exclusively. I say this because for decades both of our primary political parties have been flirting with cultural replacement; one party for outright replacement of all Americans for ideological purposes, the other for cheaper labor, mostly. Additionally, the modern Republican Party has done next to nothing to stem the Democrats' attack on our southern borders or to protect generational citizens living in Sanctuary states and cities. So blame goes to them for lack of direct, rapid action because at the end of the day everyone in our government who is not trying to replace us with immigrants is also doing very little to prevent that or stand up for our natural rights as citizens. Some days, I just have to say, "To hell with them all."

The only R speaking pro-US is Trump.

9/11.

People forget W. originally was running on an immigration plank and seemed to be a part of that conservative evangelical camp that is pro-immigration based on what the Bible says. What are now Dreamers or the DACA folks, whichever you prefer, were about to get their path forward in a bipartisan bill set to be voted on the week of 9/11 until the attack happened. Shit changed that day and we are still paying the price for it.

theres your wedge -

It’s so mind blowing how the ignorant foolishness in what you say completely escapes you…Go tell yourself what you just posted in a mirror and listen to how stupid you sound, you are basically saying that when a United States President vows to protect his citizens and our borders that he creates division in doing such.
WTF!

Last edited:

theres your wedge -

It’s so mind blowing that the ignorant foolishness in what you say completely escapes you…Go tell yourself what you just posted in a mirror and listen to how stupid you sound, you are basically saying that when a United States President vows to protect his citizens and our borders that he creates division in doing such.
WTF!
You are expecting a Liberal to be rational...

well, since we didn't agree to using our tax dollars as free giveaways for illegals while americans pay, seems the divide is they are acting without approval. That is our congress, and the dems would rather have masturbating sessions over trump then address the actual border issue. so until someone can trump that, I win.

The divide is fundamental and will never be closed.

2 Corinthians 6:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?

theres your wedge -

It’s so mind blowing that the ignorant foolishness in what you say completely escapes you…Go tell yourself what you just posted in a mirror and listen to how stupid you sound, you are basically saying that when a United States President vows to protect his citizens and our borders that he creates division in doing such.
WTF!
You are expecting a Liberal to be rational...

well, since we didn't agree to using our tax dollars as free giveaways for illegals while americans pay, seems the divide is they are acting without approval. That is our congress, and the dems would rather have masturbating sessions over trump then address the actual border issue. so until someone can trump that, I win.

Boy, the LefTarded really do live in an alternate universe don’t they?

Forum List

Back